Update: Trump won't be giving a SOTU address on the 29th...

I don't get it. He could make his point about why the border barrier is so needed, he could have really put her on the hotseat.

If he loses this battle for the border wall he has a massive uphill climb in 2020.

He's been attempting to do all of that and it's not working. What he should do is take whatever the Democrats give him as a consolation prize, grow the fuck up and open the government back up.

Nope. If this goes on till the 2020 election then so be it since it’s the democrat leaders not wanting to care about the border.
But he can definitely have an event at the border. On why Pelosi does not care.

Yep, that'll turn things around...
On the people taking the house back. The KAG campaign started early. Thx, Pelosi!

Trump's already assumed responsibility for the shutdown before it even began and it appears people are giving him that benefit. If this goes until 2020 he'll be in hiding or hanging.
Wow! I can’t believe you just insinuated death by “hanging” on our president. Reported.
Conservative Snowflakes.

So, you don't know either?

Pipe down you Trump hating parrot.
Lol, you don't do you.

You just repeating something you heard without really understanding it.

Anybody else know?

"Keep America Great"
You Trump haters are really slow at researching. No wonder why fake news has you so enthralled lol

You know those moments when you really, really, really want to post something but you can't think of anything clever? Yeah, it's obvious you do.
You were the other Trump hating parrot replying to me first?

Pipe down you Trump hating parrot.
Lol, you don't do you.

Anybody else know?

"Keep America Great"
You Trump haters are really slow at researching. No wonder why fake news has you so enthralled lol

You know those moments when you really, really, really want to post something but you can't think of anything clever? Yeah, it's obvious you do.

Actually I was replying to a question Crepitus asked. Do you mind staying on topic?

Disappointing.

Of course, he often says stuff then does the opposite.

Yeah he likes to watch them do this...
5A25918F-023E-42A0-B1E9-716E02FADEE7.gif

...only to crush them later.

Lol, you don't do you.

Anybody else know?

"Keep America Great"

Actually I was replying to a question Crepitus asked. Do you mind staying on topic?

The parrot keeps on coming back for more...

I don't get it. He could make his point about why the border barrier is so needed, he could have really put her on the hotseat.

If he loses this battle for the border wall he has a massive uphill climb in 2020.

He's been attempting to do all of that and it's not working. What he should do is take whatever the Democrats give him as a consolation prize, grow the fuck up and open the government back up.

Nope. If this goes on till the 2020 election then so be it since it’s the democrat leaders not wanting to care about the border.

On the people taking the house back. The KAG campaign started early. Thx, Pelosi!

Trump's already assumed responsibility for the shutdown before it even began and it appears people are giving him that benefit. If this goes until 2020 he'll be in hiding or hanging.
Wow! I can’t believe you just insinuated death by “hanging” on our president. Reported.
Conservative Snowflakes.

What can they do now? They own a shutdown that they claim not to though they think it would be awesome if it lasted for another two years. They don't know who they are, what they want or where they are going.

He tried that earlier and bombed. He tried it during the midterms and bombed. He has a uphill climb in 2020 thanks to his shutdown.

That would be my advice. Doesn't matter if you do it on an airplane hangar. This will move the polls by 10% in your favor and remind the world what you are fighting for.

Americans deserve to hear the truth, as do those with the courage to defend your borders every day.
The world ? Hahahaha....I'll tell you what people from all over the world think of the orange... moron, bully, dumb, ****, asshole, unqualified, racist and a clown.

That would be my advice. Doesn't matter if you do it on an airplane hangar. This will move the polls by 10% in your favor and remind the world what you are fighting for.

Americans deserve to hear the truth, as do those with the courage to defend your borders every day.

looks like he is

DxnLllPU8AA1xic.jpg:large

Trump's already assumed responsibility for the shutdown before it even began and it appears people are giving him that benefit. If this goes until 2020 he'll be in hiding XXXX Mod Edit -- No avocation of violence against political leaders.. HappyJoy

Hey Mod, I think you mean 'advocate' or 'advocating', not avocation, that's just weird. Anyway, I wasn't advocating for violence against anyone, I'm pointing out that a 2 year government shutdown could have very bad consequences.

The world ? Hahahaha....I'll tell you what people from all over the world think of the orange... moron, bully, dumb, ****, asshole, unqualified, racist and a clown.

And those are most of his best points!

This from Macbeth describes the whole State of the Union arguement to a tee It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

Shakespeare anticipated the problem of dealing with Democrats. "What, can the devil speak true? "

This from Macbeth describes the whole State of the Union arguement to a tee It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

Shakespeare anticipated the problem of dealing with Democrats. "What, can the devil speak true? "
Or perhaps Jonathan Swift, a 100 years or so after Shakespeare:
"Reasoning will never make a man correct an ill opinion, which by reasoning he never acquired."

"It is a point of cunning...that when you have anything to obtain of present despatch, you entertain and amuse the party with whom you deal with some other discourse..."
Essays Civil and Moral

"It is a point of cunning...that when you have anything to obtain of present despatch, you entertain and amuse the party with whom you deal with some other discourse..."
Essays Civil and Moral
“We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.” --- George Orwell

Essays Civil and Moral
“We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.” --- George Orwell

Is it any wonder leftists are trying to eliminate "dead white males" from school curriculum?

"They began by controlling books and, of course, films, one way or another, one group or another, political bias, religious prejudice, union pressure, there was always a minority afraid of something, and a great majority afraid of the dark"
Bradbury

Forum List

Back