UPDATE: THE LINE TO SEE TRUMP IS ENDLESS — THOUSANDS LINE UP in PA for Trump’s First Rally Since Mar-a-Lago Raid and Biden’s Moloch Speech (VIDEO)

They just line up to tithe for their deity on Earth.

This is far more than political.

The world has seen this before. Incredible.
Since the oversized eared Kenyan’s reign of terror on America……“Americans First” has become the most powerful, most valued sentiment in America and you can’t fucking stand it.

And there we have what MAGAts really believe folks......Hitler/trump.
While Hitler is certainly better than Biden, he is trounced by superlative human being Donald Trump. Unless the comparison you want to make is neither Hitler nor Trump ever worshipped Moloch on national TV. Only Biden did that.

And they're all 60-something miserable white women or low T liberal men. The misery is a stench that surrounds them.
LOL. That is the thing with you Trumpsters, and I am going to run with that one from now on. You know, harkens to Dumpsters. Trash, about sums it up.

I mean you all are just like your God, you have an over inflated sense of self worth. "60 something miserable white women". See that, first off, why 60 something. Is that "old" for you? Some sort of a cut? Hell, what are you, flipping 30? LMAO, a mere babe in the woods. And miserable, and white--like with a name of Sue you ain't white. Damn, this is getting hysterical.

And then, honey, low T liberal men? And then Trump? LMAO, what you think his T level is? I mean for real. I heard he and Melania had separate bedrooms in the White House. Got to tell you. John Kennedy took, not breakfast in bed, but lunch in bed. At least when he was in the White House. Took off that suit, got buck assed naked, and had lunch delivered. And oh yeah, Jackie right there with him. Yeah, buck assed naked. They took a three hour "nap".

But what all you Trumpsters just can't realize is, damn, how flippin brain dead do you have to be. I mean first off, approval ratings. Fact, Trump's were lower than Carter's. You do realize Carter lost in what is called a "landslide"? How the hell can you believe Trump legitimately won?

But then, well Trump was a good businessman, and will be for America. WTF? Are you kidding me? Not one, not two, hell I don't know, maybe more than three bankruptcies, and yeah, we ain't stopped counting. Looks like his social media enterprise is filing soon. Hell, the dumbshit would be worth more if he would have just invested Pop's money in index funds and spent the last two decades in a flippin cave. Trade deficit to China--got worse. Illegal immigration, yep, it got worse too. I mean key areas you Trumpsters were keyed on and he totally miffed the ball. Good businessman--no, put him in charge of the Girl Scout cookie sales and soon you will be selling the tents. He is a flippin idiot. Well done steak, with ketchup? Holy shit, hell order that from me and my co-workers are going to have to pull me off the floor from laughing so hard, Honestly, I would probably tell him to his face he was stupid. "I am sorry sir, but cooking a prime Rib Eye to well done is called animal abuse and I will have no part of it. Might I suggest the chicken finger platter

Oh, and I got your ketchup. Biggest bottle we got, and your check is underneath it. Just pay the lady on the way out, last your ass is going to see of me. And tip, ah, don't sweat that, take that money and see if you can buy yourself some class

Like you Moon Bats don't want to know about the corruption of the Biden family that was made rich by selling influence to foreign interest or about how Crooked Hillary was selling government influence and laundering the money through her fake foundation?
You stupid Moon Bats don't like to think about how the Democrats blatantly stole the 2020 election or how they tried to engineer a coup against Trump with the fake Russian story.
Although they can't find sources to support their ludicrous remarks, cult members strongly believe their fantasies.

Just like this guy.

It is useless to discuss matters with them because they an understanding of reality. They make up their own reality.

Just like this guy.

They use gross remarks as a substitute for reasoning.

Just like this guy.

This guy rejects the Republican Senate committee that confirmed that Russia helped Trump win in 2016. In his fantasy world, he knows more than Republican Senators.

This poster is a devoted member of Trump's cult. It is easy to spot them.

Last edited:
What a gorgeous sight. Thousands of American patriots waiting to see the legal duly elected president in the Usurper home town of Scranton. I wonder why Biden can't attract crowds like this? Please answer, liberals!

Dayumn... I haven't seen a line like that since Larry the Cable Guy was in town to do a show.

Although they can't find sources to support their ludicrous remarks, cult members strongly believe their fantasies.

Just like this guy.

It is useless to discuss matters with them because they an understanding of reality. They make up their own reality.

Just like this guy.

They use gross remarks as a substitute for reasoning.

Just like this guy.

This poster is a devoted member of Trump's cult. It is easy to spot them.

Everything I posted is a fact but you stupid delusional Moon Bats never want to hear the truth when one of your Libtard shitheads have been caught selling out their country.

That Trump's rally was HUGE! But then all of his rallies are!:up:

....the reaction from the demonRats thugs on the Left.

1662344038230.png

View attachment 691869
Trump's rallies were full

View attachment 691869
Trump's rallies were full but Biden aced him out on both electoral votes and popular votes by a whole bunch. Actually, even Hillary beat him out on the popular votes. Only in USA can an unpopular guy like Trump win elections.

New Topics

Forum List

Back