Update on the McMichaels Trial. Motions, counter motions, and disappointment.

if they told you they wanted you to wait for the police you do,, better than dying,,

and according to faun he wasnt jogging he was running away from them,,

Are our laws so screwed up that any stranger can stop you on the street and you've got to stay with them or get killed? This is ridiculous! Whether he was running or jogging is irrelevant, and it's on video, anyway. Moreover, a person on foot who thought that they were in danger from someone in a vehicle would not stick to the roadway. They would run perpendicular to the vehicle, across a lawn, behind a house.

I just did a quick search, wanting to know when the McMichaels called the cops. It's interesting that in this New York Post article, the older McMichael told the 911 dispatcher just before Arbery was killed, that he didn't know what street he was on, These are the two emergency calls made before Ahmaud Arbery was killed

Much attention to detail will be required.

Are our laws so screwed up that any stranger can stop you on the street and you've got to stay with them or get killed? This is ridiculous! Whether he was running or jogging is irrelevant, and it's on video, anyway. Moreover, a person on foot who thought that they were in danger from someone in a vehicle would not stick to the roadway. They would run perpendicular to the vehicle, across a lawn, behind a house.

I just did a quick search, wanting to know when the McMichaels called the cops. It's interesting that in this New York Post article, the older McMichael told the 911 dispatcher just before Arbery was killed, that he didn't know what street he was on, These are the two emergency calls made before Ahmaud Arbery was killed

Much attention to detail will be required.
who said he was required to stop??

thanks for confirming they called the cops before he died,,

who said he was required to stop??

thanks for confirming they called the cops before he died,,
It's part of the time line, if true. It doesn't establish that Arbery was any way at fault. The tenure of the comments so far indicates that some of the posters here are really eager to show that he was at fault. I wonder why that is.

Forum List

Back