Update on the McMichaels Trial. Motions, counter motions, and disappointment.

You're still acting like a coward and not answering my question. Answering a question with a question is a sure sign that you have nothing but a failing argument.

As I said earlier, I could've killed my neighbor yesterday, but I chose not to. If I kill him tomorrow, though, it's still murder.

So, for the extra chromosome in the room: You seem to believe that the timeline of the shooting is pertinent to the severity of the charges because they had prior opportunity to kill him.

Is that an accurate statement?
timeline is always pertinent,, it helps establish intent and opportunity,,,
it not only has a bearing on the charges but also on the decision the jury makes,,

timeline is always pertinent,, it helps establish intent and opportunity,,,
it not only has a bearing on the charges but also on the decision the jury makes,,

So, if I choose to kill my neighbor tomorrow, when I could've done so yesterday, am I guilty of a lesser charge?

As to Travis McMichael, perhaps he wanted to shoot Arbery prior to when he did, but he wanted it to look like he was defending himself. That's kind of difficult to do if Daddy shoots him in the back of the head with a .357 while they're chasing him.

If the defense argument is that they shouldn't be found guilty of murder because they took so long to kill him, Travis McMichael will end up on death row and Gregory McMichael will die of old age behind bars...

So, if I choose to kill my neighbor tomorrow, when I could've done so yesterday, am I guilty of a lesser charge?

As to Travis McMichael, perhaps he wanted to shoot Arbery prior to when he did, but he wanted it to look like he was defending himself. That's kind of difficult to do if Daddy shoots him in the back of the head with a .357 while they're chasing him.

If the defense argument is that they shouldn't be found guilty of murder because they took so long to kill him, Travis McMichael will end up on death row and Gregory McMichael will die of old age behind bars...
depends on chain of events and the timeline that led up to it,,

we know what we were told,, that is far from all the events and details of them,,

We know Arbery was unarmed.

We know Travis McMichael was armed.

We know Gregory McMichael was armed.

We know that Gregory and Travis McMichael made the decision to initiate a chase of an unarmed man through the streets of Satilla Shores, possibly endangering the lives of others in the process.

This doesn't end any way other than really, really badly for the McMichael braintrust...

We know Arbery was unarmed.

We know Travis McMichael was armed.

We know Gregory McMichael was armed.

We know that Gregory and Travis McMichael made the decision to initiate a chase of an unarmed man through the streets of Satilla Shores, possibly endangering the lives of others in the process.

This doesn't end any way other than really, really badly for the McMichael braintrust...
theres a phrase used in court preceding's,,

its called the WHOLE TRUTH,,

you just said a few of them and left out a lot of details and facts,,

Only Bryan was chasing Arbery when the McMichaels tried blocking his escape just seconds before Travis shot him.
blocking his escape my ass,, it was an open road with a huge field beside them,,

a smart guy wanting to get away simply turns right

blocking his escape my ass,, it was an open road with a huge field beside them,,

a smart guy wanting to get away simply turns right
You're lying again. You should stop. There was no such "huge field" beside them. There was nothing but private properties lining both sides of the street...

Screenshot_20211019-104029_Maps.jpg

You're lying again. You should stop. There was no such "huge field" beside them. There was nothing but private properties lining both sides of the street...

View attachment 553627
you mean there were private homes where he could go for help instead of right at the threat??

he must have went to the Prometheus school of running away from shit,,

you mean there were private homes where he could go for help instead of right at the threat??

he must have went to the Prometheus school of running away from shit,,
Liar, you said there was a "huge field" he could escape to. Shouldn't you apologize to the forum for lying?

didnt lie,, he had 364 different directions to run and he chose the single one that went straight at the threat,,
Of course you lied. You said there was a "huge field" he could have run to. There was no such "huge field." There were only private properties. So you're not going to man up for lying, huh?

To where could he have escaped? Bryan was behind him. The McMichaels were in front of him. And private properties lined both sides of the street.

Of course you lied. You said there was a "huge field" he could have run to. There was no such "huge field." There were only private properties. So you're not going to man up for lying, huh?

To where could he have escaped? Bryan was behind him. The McMichaels were in front of him. And private properties lined both sides of the street.
sorry,, several huge yards with houses on them with people that could have helped him,,

but instead he chose to go straight at the threat and attack,,

sorry,, several huge yards with houses on them with people that could have helped him,,

but instead he chose to go straight at the threat and attack,,
He was being chased for being on someone's property... you think he should have then run onto someone's property?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back