Update: Joe Biden Has “Hairline Fractures” in his Mid-Foot and Will “Likely Require Walking Boot For Several Weeks”

lol....now he is playing with the boot sniffy :laugh:

1606703466620.png

The physical collapse is already starting. He'll be in a wheelchair with a broken hip by the inauguration.

78-year-old Joe Biden supposedly slipped and twisted his ankle while playing with his German shepherd named Major on Saturday.
Biden was examined by an orthopedist on Sunday where he got a CT scan for detailed imaging.

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg
Here are my thoughts:

1) At least Biden has a dog and isn’t a sociopath like Trumptard is.

2) At least Biden exercises.

3) Biden isn’t the one who contracted COVID and was hospitalized.
He will probably catch COVID next...

The physical collapse is already starting. He'll be in a wheelchair with a broken hip by the inauguration.

78-year-old Joe Biden supposedly slipped and twisted his ankle while playing with his German shepherd named Major on Saturday.
Biden was examined by an orthopedist on Sunday where he got a CT scan for detailed imaging.

Here are my thoughts:

He will probably catch COVID next...
?

Recall when Crooked Hillary collapsed in front of the Scooby Van? Fake News covered that up. My guess is the Fake News is not reporting the truth as usual. Who knows, it might have been a mini-stroke.

Here are my thoughts:

Three of the most retarded replies I could think of. Holy shit.

Here are my thoughts:

Three of the most retarded replies I could think of. Holy shit.
Nah, you know Trump’s a loser.

Lol....Whenever someone goes up on stage and is about to act in front of a large audience the common saying is break a leg.....Does anyone remember when John Kerry after meeting the Iranian foreign minister fell off his bicycle and broke his leg for real Back in the day...... I quess when he was on the world stage He overstepped his abilities me thinks Joeis way over his head too unless he is a puppet like Pinochio and the real Joepedo is pulling his strings in the background.... Hmm now who could that be....I wrote this on a Thursday at 6 :27 PM In the political cartoon forum opposite Lakhota and Hashev didn’t take that long for it to come to pass..lol...Yup Joepedo is way over his head on the world stage if a mere doggie causes him this misfortune how is he going to do against bigger stronger animals that will eat him alive once they see how truly week he is....

I broke my foot and ankle stepping down a half step into my laundry room. Rolling an ankle and/or fracturing a foot is one of the most common orthopedic injuries and occurs in people of all ages when engaged in physical activity whether walking, running - or vigorously performing lateral shifts while playing tug of war with a big, young strong German Shepherd dog like Major, who could easily pull ANY adult human off their balance regardless of age/strength/weight, in fact I’ve seen GSDs pull over/knock down their fit cop trainers when it wasn’t the trainers intent plenty of times.

You Biggest Loser 45* edition fanboys can talk all the smack you want, but your almost former president is a healthcare train wreck compared to the president elect - who is only 3 years older.

I broke my foot and ankle stepping down a half step into my laundry room. Rolling an ankle and/or fracturing a foot is one of the most common orthopedic injuries and occurs in people of all ages when engaged in physical activity whether walking, running - or vigorously performing lateral shifts while playing tug of war with a big, young strong German Shepherd dog like Major, who could easily pull ANY adult human off their balance regardless of age/strength/weight, in fact I’ve seen GSDs pull over/knock down their fit cop trainers when it wasn’t the trainers intent plenty of times.

You Biggest Loser 45* edition fanboys can talk all the smack you want, but your almost former president is a healthcare train wreck compared to the president elect - who is only 3 years older.
Being locked up in his basement with little sunlight lacking vitamin D, and his lack of exercise walking around, didn't help his brittle bones either.

Forum List

Back