UPDATE: Eric Trump Says Mar-a-Lago Security Cameras Captured FBI Agents Behaving Improperly

You are mistaken. People who support the Trumps are called Patriots. Now you apologize to the dear lady you said that to or your nickname is a misnomer.
Ah yes, "patriots" who dream of ending or at least seceding from the country they claim to love. "Patriots" who form countless militias in the hopes of one day getting to kill Americans. "Patriots."

All Trumps lie. It's in their reptile DNA.

The DoJ subpoenaed the security camera footage and received it in June. It shows who went into the room where the stolen documents were.

Trump is fucked.
No they don't. President Trump's privacy was abused as was Melania's right to privacy. And no, he isn't. God watches over President Trump, and we like the man who did more for the country in 4 years than Biden the Extortion King did in 49 years in the government's House, Senate, Vice Presidency, and "ya'll drug lords with fentanyl come on and cross over and make me rich" Presidency.

Last edited:
Ah yes, "patriots" who dream of ending or at least seceding from the country they claim to love. "Patriots" who form countless militias in the hopes of one day getting to kill Americans. "Patriots."
You mean we object to the communist takeover by ex-card-carrying communist Nancy Pelosi? Yes, we do object. We have no militia in the Republican Party. Do we need one to fight communism by the damn deep state Democrat cartel headed by Alinsky proponent Hillary Rodham Clinton, who has been the shadow president in three administrations so far? We're not seceding, but we will kick butts to stop the decimation the Dems are doing to the Constitution as we speak. You are naive if not puerile to trash civil Americans.

No they don't. President Trump's privacy was abused as was Melania's right to privacy. And no, he isn't. God watches over President Trump, and we like the man who did more for the country in 4 years than Biden the Extortion King did in 49 years in the government's House, Senate, Vice Presidency, and "ya';; drug lords with fentanyl come on and cross over and make me rich" Presidency.
You're a sick person. You should seriously see a psychologist. Or a cult de-programmer.

Criminals do not have a right to privacy. People hit with a lawful search warrant do not have a right to privacy.

Trump did nothing for the country in his four years except rack up $9 Trillion in debt and spend a full 1/3 of his days in office on golf courses.

And if you claim that Trump did anything, easyt65 will disagree with you. He says that the man at the top is not responsible for what happens.

You're a sick person. You should seriously see a psychologist. Or a cult de-programmer.

Criminals do not have a right to privacy. People hit with a lawful search warrant do not have a right to privacy.

Trump did nothing for the country in his four years except rack up $9 Trillion in debt and spend a full 1/3 of his days in office on golf courses.

And if you claim that Trump did anything, easyt65 will disagree with you. He says that the man at the top is not responsible for what happens.
So you're gonna weinie out of the day of infamy that the FBI went after Rodham/Biden's rival, Donald Trump, who is proof the Democrat Party has lost its way by using the FBI to go after their political rival instead of doing it themselves. A fancy Christmas Party, expensive gifts, cash under the table, a promotion with benefits beyond reason, and power. Oooooo lala. According to you, by their lavishing themselves and their apparatchiks with every amenity in exchange for doing the low down task of humiliating Donald and Melania Trump and jailing Donald's employees who quit the swamp to work for him is hunky dory with you and you're calling me a sick person who should see your psychologist. And because I believe fully in Jesus Christ son of God, I must be a cultist in need of de-programming so I can be what? A sit in the corner and just shut up rightie? Oh, yeh, baby that's what you and your insufferable friends would like. To which I say tough bananas.

Trump rebuilt the military that his predecessor defunded. Trump does deals on the golf courses, makes friends doing so, and had the Middle East acting like it was headed for the millenia of peace through strength and good will toward men. The Democrats decided they couldn't bear it if Trump's deals actually got every country on the world peace board. And they're not going to do it because it would reduce their extortion income from countries being bullied by the Hitler wannabe countries.

Meanwhile, petty Democrats recruited their noveau riche computer geeks to do the dirty to the American people's middle class. And Joe the point man who lost his mind a year before they ran him for President and got him there with 20,000 mules whether you like it or not. Good night. You can go back to your drubbing people of excellence that don't scratch your gorilla back, silly caveman.

Last edited:

You're cherry picking, Mr. Synthaholic, when you isolate down to the worst instance, enhanced by theatrical interpretation, until your critique is more resemblant of what the projections of your party's saints who have declared themselves untouchable by visions of expedient rule in which whatever your smallest whim is, people will bow down and worship a human being rather than God, who watches over us, only not with being from such a "distance" as one of your leftist bards claimed a few years back. God is closer than you think, and he doesn't play favorites. Is that why you Demmies, one and almost all inflict so many punitive damages against President Trump? The Republican nation majority want him back because he's made of the right stuff in his businesses that bring prosperity to his employees, to his honesty in business that brings him face to face with people who do no wrong to their fellow man, just like him. Republicans have a history of sharing their wealth with a discipline of honor that never breaks with the 10 commandments of Moses which emphasizes knowledge and obdience to God, heavenly justice that lifts the spirits of mankind, and mercy to one's parents in their old age when they may be infirm physically and mentally. Respect is their true bread and butter, and children are expected to obey those 10 suggestions for societal peace known as the Ten Commandments, and President Trump is giving it his best shot as he was throughout his administration and does almost nothing that would harm this country in any way, but would make life easier and profitable for anyone who plays by the rules, works hard like he does, and brings home the bacon that is honestly and justly earned from the spirit of one who pursues happiness. He's so American in his ways, and his battle is with those who turned their love for America into bald-faced greed whose fruits are attained by pushing the envelope of hate against the precepts of the Good Book.

With God on his side, you better watch out for Donald J. Trump. And your party that wants to get rid of the Amendments in the Constitution had better not treat him like dirt ever again.

So you're gonna weinie out of the day of infamy that the FBI went after Rodham/Biden's rival, Donald Trump, who is proof the Democrat Party has lost its way by using the FBI to go after their political rival instead of doing it themselves. A fancy Christmas Party, expensive gifts, cash under the table, a promotion with benefits beyond reason, and power. Oooooo lala. According to you, by their lavishing themselves and their apparatchiks with every amenity in exchange for doing the low down task of humiliating Donald and Melania Trump and jailing Donald's employees who quit the swamp to work for him is hunky dory with you and you're calling me a sick person who should see your psychologist. And because I believe fully in Jesus Christ son of God, I must be a cultist in need of de-programming so I can be what? A sit in the corner and just shut up rightie? Oh, yeh, baby that's what you and your insufferable friends would like. To which I say tough bananas.

Trump rebuilt the military that his predecessor defunded. Trump does deals on the golf courses, makes friends doing so, and had the Middle East acting like it was headed for the millenia of peace through strength and good will toward men. The Democrats decided they couldn't bear it if Trump's deals actually got every country on the world peace board. And they're not going to do it because it would reduce their extortion income from countries being bullied by the Hitler wannabe countries.

Meanwhile, petty Democrats recruited their noveau riche computer geeks to do the dirty to the American people's middle class. And Joe the point man who lost his mind a year before they ran him for President and got him there with 20,000 mules whether you like it or not. Good night. You can go back to your drubbing people of excellence that don't scratch your gorilla back, silly caveman.

Cultists will always defend everything their cult leader say and does.

You are a weak person. Sad!

All Trumps lie. It's in their reptile DNA.

The DoJ subpoenaed the security camera footage and received it in June. It shows who went into the room where the stolen documents were.

Trump is fucked.
How did they receive footage from August in June?

It wasn’t a question about freedom. You didn’t provide a rationale, you merely shifted the question. It’s dishonest.

People like you are easy targets for people like Trump.
Easy target... Yes. It's an old game.

You claim to be a lawyer, right?

What kind of lawyer spends hours and hours pushing baseless I-say-so,-other-experts-are-wrong and can't cite law or any case to make a concise, backed up argument?

A stupid, know nothing lawyer, that's who.

You can keep huffing and puffing and pounding that table, but you haven't gotten even an inch closer to seriously proving that subject of a sealed search warrant can't legally disclose his copy.
I’m not the only one who “says so” you drip. And here’s a newsflash for you: citing some other dudes’ opinions doesn’t qualify as supporting your position.

You can’t even follow simple logic. The DOJ clearly doesn’t need a court to order them to keep secret their own papers. But yet, they sought an order anyway. So, aside from there now being a court order to keep the documents secret, which is an order the subject of the warrant cannot unilaterally choose to ignore, what else do we know? No reporters can simply demand to see the court file to see for themselves. The clerks would be required to deny any reporters’ requests.

Because the DOJ sought the sealing, they can’t reveal the items, reporters can’t see them and this none of us can either and the subject can’t get around it by violating the court’s order.

I’m not the only one who “says so” you drip. And here’s a newsflash for you: citing some other dudes’ opinions doesn’t qualify as supporting your position.

You can’t even follow simple logic. The DOJ clearly doesn’t need a court to order them to keep secret their own papers. But yet, they sought an order anyway. So, aside from there now being a court order to keep the documents secret, which is an order the subject of the warrant cannot unilaterally choose to ignore, what else do we know? No reporters can simply demand to see the court file to see for themselves. The clerks would be required to deny any reporters’ requests.

Because the DOJ sought the sealing, they can’t reveal the items, reporters can’t see them and this none of us can either and the subject can’t get around it by violating the court’s order.

DOJ sealed and unsealed at different times for different reasons dummy . They stated those reasons in their request to unseal. Nothing about that proves in any shape or form that Trump could not publicize his copy of the search warrant.

If you have zero serious backing to your claims then just stop replying to me, I'm not interested in you repeating same ol' half-baked bullshit over and over.

Last edited:
Eric Trump said that the security cameras at Mar-a-Lago caught FBI agents behaving improperly during Monday’s raid, alleging that investigators were accessing parts of former President Donald Trump’s Florida residence that they “shouldn’t have been.”

In an interview with DailyMail.com, Eric Trump said that because staff refused to turn off the surveillance cameras at the request of the FBI, the Mar-a-Lago cameras captured agents raiding areas that they weren’t authorized to.

So the staff did not turn off the cameras! Good on them!:up:

Biden's Gestapo need to wear body cameras, just like cops across the country have to do.

Fine. Donny can post the video if these claims are true. Show us the whole residential search. I'll watch it to see if there was something questionable. We all will. Let Donny prove it.

Kind of like the "insurrection" erection right? Where Biden's filthy govt. won't show what took place because it will take the wind out of your sails.

DOJ sealed and unsealed at different times for different reasons dummy . They stated those reasons in their request to unseal. Nothing about that proves in any shape or form that Trump could not publicize his copy of the search warrant.

If you have zero serious backing to your claims then just stop replying to me, I'm not interested in half-baked bullshit.
You post half baked or raw bullshit. The DOJ isn’t sealed or unsealed, you idiot. They request sealing or unsealing. And we all already know they requested the original sealing order, stupid. They also requested just a partial unsealing.

Your reply (as usual) is not responsive to the points I raised. This comes as no surprise. And you still fail entirely to demonstrate that a subject of a search warrant is free to ignore a judge’s sealing order.

You’re a joke. Not a good joke. Just a joke. If you don’t like my responses to your always vapid posts, feel free to gloss over them or put me on ignore. I promise you, I don’t care.

Kind of like the "insurrection" erection right? Where Biden's filthy govt. won't show what took place because it will take the wind out of your sails.
If there is something that has not been on TV already, I would be glad to watch. If you have some, why haven't you posted it? This is a case where there is advanced surveillance set up and operating, controlled by team trump. If they had something, they would be blasting the internet with it, and you know it.

Forum List

Back