Up to 300,000 people facing heart-related illnesses due to post-pandemic stress disorder, warn physicians

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Up to 300,000 people in the UK are facing heart-related illnesses due to post-pandemic stress disorder (PPSD), two London physicians have warned.

This could result in a 4.5 per cent rise in cardiovascular cases nationally because of the effects of PPSD, with those aged between 30 to 45 most at-risk, they claim.

Huh.....

Get that? The "stress" of POST PANDEMIC trauma?

Yeah, how many in the UK received that Oxford jab? 70 percent of the country and

THEN

A dramatic increase in heart issues and THEY are blaming it on STRESS.

Great, just what we need. Another excuse for people to use. "Oh I have post pandemic stress disorder".

Up to 300,000 people in the UK are facing heart-related illnesses due to post-pandemic stress disorder (PPSD), two London physicians have warned.

This could result in a 4.5 per cent rise in cardiovascular cases nationally because of the effects of PPSD, with those aged between 30 to 45 most at-risk, they claim.

Huh.....

Yeah, how many in the UK received that Oxford jab? 70 percent of the country and

THEN

Make up your mind. Is it the shot, the pandemic, or just poor choices?
I can't keep up with the constant moving goalposts. Even Lucy didn't torment Charlie Brown this much.

Huh.....

THEN

Suuuuure

"stress"

Stress_01d3f1_1143604.jpg

So, the vaccine will reduce the stress?

Here I thought herbal tea and bath bubbles did it for the left along with their hippy lettuce.

Forum List

Back