Unvaccinated People Should Expect To Catch COVID-19 Every 16 Months

Yeah....that's what Biden said.
He also said that he wouldn't leave Afghanistan till every America was shipped out, but this proved to be a lie.
He left before all of them were out.....and is actually trying to prevent Americans from getting out.
He also said he would punish the people that killed 13 American service members.....but instead he ordered a drone strike on a group of aid workers and children loading water bottles into a van. So far Biden hasn't punished anyone other than the innocent.
What else is Biden lying about?
I’ll take natural immunity over a dangerous ineffective shot from the crooks of big pharma.
1635076434354.png

The study was done at Yale School of Public Health.

They found that immunity through infection doesn't last forever. In fact, it lasts somewhat of a short time.

So those who aren't vaccinated but had the virus can get expect to get it every 16 to 17 months.

Yeah, it is true that everyone can get re-infected. That is why it is called immunity. That the re-infected will be immune when it comes around. That the body has memories that help it to remember the method it used to fight off these viruses.

We live among viruses that have been around since the beginning of time. But our bodies build up immunities to fight them off before it can infect the whole body.

Babies that are breastfed inherited what the mother has in her. Basically breast milk is the babies' vaccines. That it has the serums for the diseases that the mother had fought off in her past.

I don't know why some mothers don't breastfeed their infants. Breastfeeding their infant helps restore the mother's figure back the way it was before. It works faster than being on a treadmill for years.

They have remade this movie and taken out the scene that taught us about the immune system in order to dumb us down. But I have a very great memory that chemicals and GMOs in our foods and drinks didn't have a chance to wiped it out completely.

They found that immunity through infection doesn't last forever. In fact, it lasts somewhat of a short time.

So those who aren't vaccinated but had the virus can get expect to get it every 16 to 17 months.

The unvaccinated (who may have already been infected previously) are the ones getting it the worst.

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated

Also vaccinated people should expect to get the disease that often ----

Because the lousy vaccine doesn't work.

Yeah, it is true that everyone can get re-infected. That is why it is called immunity. That the re-infected will be immune when it comes around. That the body has memories that help it to remember the method it used to fight off these viruses.

We live among viruses that have been around since the beginning of time. But our bodies build up immunities to fight them off before it can infect the whole body.

Babies that are breastfed inherited what the mother has in her. Basically breast milk is the babies' vaccines. That it has the serums for the diseases that the mother had fought off in her past.

I don't know why some mothers don't breastfeed their infants. Breastfeeding their infant helps restore the mother's figure back the way it was before. It works faster than being on a treadmill for years.

They have remade this movie and taken out the scene that taught us about the immune system in order to dumb us down. But I have a very great memory that chemicals and GMOs in our foods and drinks didn't have a chance to wiped it out completely.

I felt that the Morgan Freeman narrator words made that pretty clear in the remake --- and your excellent clip of the older movie shows how many "homage" scenes were in the remake. One of the early scenes had the destruction of a church as some of the first damage --- a nod to the heavily religious scenes of the earlier movie.

I didn't see that early movie, but I read the H.G. Wells original before seeing the Tom Cruise movie. Wells didn't exactly understand the immune system, no one did then, but he said clearly that the Mars Monsters were felled by the common cold.

Also vaccinated people should expect to get the disease that often ----

Because the lousy vaccine doesn't work.

I felt that the Morgan Freeman narrator words made that pretty clear in the remake --- and your excellent clip of the older movie shows how many "homage" scenes were in the remake. One of the early scenes had the destruction of a church as some of the first damage --- a nod to the heavily religious scenes of the earlier movie.

I didn't see that early movie, but I read the H.G. Wells original before seeing the Tom Cruise movie. Wells didn't exactly understand the immune system, no one did then, but he said clearly that the Mars Monsters were felled by the common cold.
Back then some movie productions were trying to educate the audience through their films. When children watched these movies, the teachers asked the students to raise their hands if they saw this movie last night on T.V. to discuss it.

Like the movie Fantastic Voyage, this movie was showing the audience how the body works. like one of the scenes showing how the immune system attacks intruders by sliming it. But the characters inside of the ship navigated the ship to the air passages to dry up the mucus which is a part of the immune system. That is how I've found out the reason why we have boogers in our noses and at the corner of the eyes. That the white blood cells incased the intruders and bring it outside of the body where it dries up. and it does the same things for wounds.

But then later they have made a silly little remake that is called innerspace to dumb down the audiences again.

Lots of films back then were to educate the audiences in certain areas. But now they have been switching it around to dumb the audiences so they can fill their minds with foolishness.

Hiding from the air is a fools game
So sad we have been coerced into it.

Indeed, "natural immunity" isn't what it was cracked up to be.

Guess that must be why Yale is always #2. Sorry, that is not how viral immunity works nor does it comport with what I know from talking to several doctor friends.

Besides, according to Yale, I should have gotten Covid TWICE then and I never got it at all.

So much for Yale "research."
You loons ALWAYS know more than the docs. :lol:

It really does not matter in the USA what a doctor or scientist says. We are still Americans with brains and a right to decide.

Stop the lies.

Natural News? :auiqs.jpg:

Natural News - Conspiracy - Fake News - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
Natural News - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
https://mediabiasfactcheck.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/pseudo5.png
Factual Reporting: Very Low - Biased - Not Credible - Fake News

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

• Overall, we rate Natural News a Questionable source based on the promotion of quackery level pseudoscience and conspiracy theories, as well as extreme right-wing bias. This is one of the most discredited sources on the internet.

So vaccinated people need vaccinated every 16 months!

Forum List

Back