Unvaccinated clogging the hospitals

Let the legitimate patients in first, those with cancer, heart issues, strokes, etc., plus the vaccinated. Let the unvaccinated have the leftovers. After all, they chose it.
:talk2hand:
But...but...those with cancer and heart issues are having issues because they ARE vaccinated with poison that does nothing. Vaccinations are supposed to stop whatever its being used for. It hasn't. In fact, it is CAUSING heart attacks and strokes.

Don't you keep up with the CDC?

But...but...those with cancer and heart issues are having issues because they ARE vaccinated with poison that does nothing. Vaccinations are supposed to stop whatever its being used for. It hasn't. In fact, it is CAUSING heart attacks and strokes.

Of course they don't. They are all about political expediency, not facts.

In the Trump state of Idaho only 40.8% of the population is fully vaccinated. Healthcare providers in Idaho are allowed to ration care. "Surgeries are being postponed, emergency departments are full, and there may not be any beds for patients to be admitted to the hospital."

And all because of lies and misinformation being spread on social media.

You would think that Trump and his Republican allies would be publicly beating the drum and demanding that their people get vaccinated, that the vaccines are safe and effective and dispel some of the poppycock being dispensed by Trump Cult backed social media and far right news media.

But I guess that losing voters to the pandemic isn't important to them since, when they lose elections, they will screech "fraud" anyway. Go figure.
1632266853548.png

Those with other conditions and illnesses are having their treatment delayed so that unvaccinated idiots can be treated for Covid. The medical/scientific community is doing the utmost to keep up with a new virus that apparently mutates rapidly and we should all do our part to stop it from spreading.

When I was a little kid first going to school, we were lined up and given a sugar cube with the Salk vaccine, and it worked, and polio was eradicated. Our parents didn't want to see their kids in an iron lung. When I first went oversees, I had a little yellow book listing all of the diseases that I had shots for, to show the authorities in each country I visited. I have had many shots since then, and I am still standing. This anti-vax movement is a crock of shit designed to further the political goals of a select group of criminals.

Those with other conditions and illnesses are having their treatment delayed so that unvaccinated idiots can be treated for Covid. The medical/scientific community is doing the utmost to keep up with a new virus that apparently mutates rapidly and we should all do our part to stop it from spreading.

When I was a little kid first going to school, we were lined up and given a sugar cube with the Salk vaccine, and it worked, and polio was eradicated. Our parents didn't want to see their kids in an iron lung. When I first went oversees, I had a little yellow book listing all of the diseases that I had shots for, to show the authorities in each country I visited. I have had many shots since then, and I am still standing. This anti-vax movement is a crock of shit designed to further the political goals of a select group of criminals.
So....since those who are not vaxxed are criminals. Gotcha. Um hm. Then answer me this:
Why are illegals coming across the border not required to be tested or get the jab? Or those in congress? Or those in the current stolen administration? Oh sure, they show those in high places getting jabbed, but whats IN that jab? A placebo more than likely.

Vaccines are supposed to WORK, missy. These don't.

Forum List

Back