Untested Waters: Trump 2020 Strategic Advisor Epshteyn says Constitution Does Not Prohibit Trump from Being Reinstated as President (Video)

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
It is looking like this stolen election will be over-turned....what a historic event...how great it will be to get Trump back in office.

Dream a little dream, honey. It is obvious, you need somebody to monitor your self-medication.

Trumps term is over

The only options the Constitution permits if Biden is removed is Kamala or Pelosi

It is looking like this stolen election will be over-turned....

Don't you think you are jumping the gun a bit?

This is one man's opinion and not a particularly expert one at that.

I think it extremely unlikely that the election will be overturned no matter what is proven. I don't think the democrats have it in them to admit they cheated, I don't think the deep state has it in them to permit the change, and I know the GOP hasn't it in them to do the battle to right the wrong.

There is no Constitutional path or process for removing President Biden. Hell, a sitting president can't even be charged with a crime!

I think it extremely unlikely that the election will be overturned no matter what is proven.
First post I have ever agreed with from this poster

It is looking like this stolen election will be over-turned....what a historic event...how great it will be to get Trump back in office.

OOF.....not sure how that would actually work...we could end up with Two Presidents..
At one time there were two popes....anyhow.....we live in strange times....I think biden will step aside when it becomes clear that the election was stolen from Trump.

Being President is toooo tiring for sloe joe....he needs more rest......whilst trying to help hunter with all his legal problems.

OOF.....not sure how that would actually work...we could end up with Two Presidents..
At one time there were two popes....anyhow.....we live in strange times....I think biden will step aside when it becomes clear that the election was stolen from Trump.

Being President is toooo tiring for sloe joe....he needs more rest......whilst trying to help hunter with all his legal problems.
Dream on loon

The Constitution doesn't state a lot of things. It doesn't mean they can or will happen.
Actually the constitution spells out in great detail how the president is elected, and how any controversy of the election is settled.

12th Amendment

The electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President

they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President

which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;--The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;

-the person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President.

The Constitution doesn't state a lot of things. It doesn't mean they can or will happen.
Actually the constitution spells out in great detail how the president is elected, and how any controversy of the election is settled.

12th Amendment

The electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President

they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President

which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;--The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;

-the person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of electors appointed; and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President.

Which is what happened.

At first, trump's whining about his loss was amusing.

Later, trump's continued whining Made him look pathetic.

Now, his crying is boring. He's starting to seem brain-dead.

It is looking like this stolen election will be over-turned....

I think it extremely unlikely that the election will be overturned no matter what is proven. I don't think the democrats have it in them to admit they cheated, I don't think the deep state has it in them to permit the change, and I know the GOP hasn't it in them to do the battle to right the wrong.
:lame2:

The real question is:
If indisputable evidence is produced that the numbers/ballots/machines were hacked to a degree that changed the outcome, what is the right thing to do?
When presented with this obvious question, most libs seem to fall back on "That's never happen", which is a blatant dodge.
It could happen.
It may have happened.
It's being investigated.

New Topics

Forum List

Back