Unsubscribe

im sure she was just standing there holding a candle.

Holding it to fuse ... but, still, just holding a candle.
Again, not funny.

comenon man. herw os how my thing went. cops came up. o knew i was going tocbe checked out. theycdidnhave id, just not prominantly displayed. thwunwere polite and checked my ID, and after they fiund i wasnt who they thought i was. never even had to putboutnmy ciggertte and they even gave me their cards incaseni wanted to complain. socwhay was she doing when she was snatched? digninto it some then imagine itngoing on a block from your house.
You shouldn't drink this earlier in the day.
This isn't The Rubber Room. Take your trolling elsewhere if you have nothing to add to the topic.
In other words, his typing is so awful I can't understand what he's trying to say. It's the second time this morning. Just trying to help.

Yet, many on the right approve of government thugs beating up and kidnap demonstrators.

They arrest them, they don't kidnap them.

There would be no point in kidnapping them. No one would pay the ransom.
Plain-clothed "cops" stuffing a woman into an unmarked van. Who's running the country? Stalin?

I'm pretty sure they had plain-clothes cops and unmarked cars even before President Trump was elected.

I've seen it in old movies.

i have seen it in person. im almost positive many here have to and never even knew. mine hspoened at an airport.
Yet, many on the right approve of government thugs beating up and kidnap demonstrators.

Plain-clothed "cops" stuffing a woman into an unmarked van. Who's running the country? Stalin?

put that way it just sounds gay. im sure she was just standing there holding a candle.
Ya, but we used to only see shit like that in places like China, not the US. It's sad.

not really. its pretty common. and here the woman was likely driven a block away to a van where they were writing tickets. its not like shebwas bent over a rail and given a public ass whipping lime pussy riot got. these protesters neet to stop being such pussys.
A). The Feds were not "plain-clothed."
B). What difference does it make if the vans were marked. They were probably rentals. So long as THEY know where they were going. Put another way, has ONE PERSON been reported MISSING?
We're those "cops" trained in Hong Kong?

I'm pretty sure they had plain-clothes cops and unmarked cars even before President Trump was elected.

i have seen it in person. im almost positive many here have to and never even knew. mine hspoened at an airport.

put that way it just sounds gay. im sure she was just standing there holding a candle.
Ya, but we used to only see shit like that in places like China, not the US. It's sad.

not really. its pretty common. and here the woman was likely driven a block away to a van where they were writing tickets. its not like shebwas bent over a rail and given a public ass whipping lime pussy riot got. these protesters neet to stop being such pussys.
B). What difference does it make if the vans were marked. They were probably rentals. So long as THEY know where they were going. Put another way, has ONE PERSON been reported MISSING?
Good point.

Cons condemned the Chinese government for their actions in quelling protests in Hong Kong, but condemn the protestors in the US.

They are confused.

alone who are just trying to locate a good babysitter!

I've been trying to find a good babysitter.

But, they have this dumb rule that you have to have kids.

If you're looking for a babysitter, I'll give you a phone number. Just to be clear, if you tell her you want a babysitter, she will expect you to call her Mommy, and will probably expect to put a diaper on you,

If you're looking for a babysitter, I'll give you a phone number. Just to be clear, if you tell her you want a babysitter, she will expect you to call her Mommy, and will probably expect to put a diaper on you,

Sounds expensive.

Sounds expensive.

You get what you pay for.

Good point.

Cons condemned the Chinese government for their actions in quelling protests in Hong Kong, but condemn the protestors in the US.

They are confused.

I can't speak to what has happened to Hong Kong Police over the last 20 years. But, in 2001 and the years preceding, Hong Kong had one of the best trained, least corrupt, police departments in Asia.

Since the handover in 1997, Beijing has been steadily putting in their own people and their own methodologies. I doubt if any of the pre-handover police are still around.

Sounds expensive.

True enough.

Sounds expensive.

True enough.

That is true in all cases. It's called the " You won't find the White Album in the record store bargain bin" rule.

Good point.

They are confused.

I can't speak to what has happened to Hong Kong Police over the last 20 years. But, in 2001 and the years preceding, Hong Kong had one of the best trained, least corrupt, police departments in Asia.

Since the handover in 1997, Beijing has been steadily putting in their own people and their own methodologies. I doubt if any of the pre-handover police are still around.
So? Should mean nothing to Americans. It’s none of our business. We have enough trouble with dirty cops and a corrupt government at home.

I belong to Nextdoor and here is what their website says is their mission statement:

“It's where communities come together to keep a local shopkeeper in business. Where neighbors exchange recommendations for babysitters, plans for local events, and tips about what to order at that new cafe down the street. Where local agencies connect with neighbors in need. Welcome to Nextdoor”.

Sounds like you are the one going off the deep end.

Stick to bloviating on USMB or writing letters to the editor.

But for heaven‘s sake, leave those other poor people alone who are just trying to locate a good babysitter!
GOOD ONE, Cabbagebrain! Too bad there are other issues affecting the community people want to talk about!

I belong to Nextdoor and here is what their website says is their mission statement:

“It's where communities come together to keep a local shopkeeper in business. Where neighbors exchange recommendations for babysitters, plans for local events, and tips about what to order at that new cafe down the street. Where local agencies connect with neighbors in need. Welcome to Nextdoor”.

Sounds like you are the one going off the deep end.

Stick to bloviating on USMB or writing letters to the editor.

But for heaven‘s sake, leave those other poor people alone who are just trying to locate a good babysitter!
GOOD ONE, Cabbagebrain! Too bad there are other issues affecting the community people want to talk about!
Like where to get good weed?

kind of. morning is diffrent for some. as pointed oit by another poster, the only thing missing off the guys uniforms were name tags. this isnt Hong Kong. the rich white kids wilk be sent home and mommy will scold them. this is why consperacy nits and libtards arw hated. way to much drama. Like Jr. High girl drama.

kind of. morning is diffrent for some. as pointed oit by another poster, the only thing missing off the guys uniforms were name tags. this isnt Hong Kong. the rich white kids wilk be sent home and mommy will scold them. this is why consperacy nits and libtards arw hated. way to much drama. Like Jr. High girl drama.
At least the kids on the left on mobilizing and stuff... The kids on the right are dreaming of going to the Ark Park in Kentucky. :biggrin:

He's right, it was way too long.

...for those with short attention spans, are lazy, and have trouble reading....and who are not interested in any opinion not their own...

Forum List

Back