Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

false. & i gave you the links proving you are dead wrong .... dead in the water. outa gas.

out - of - gas.

you're not even riding on fumes. the only fume in yer orbit is the methane that fills the bubble you live in.

I didn't read this, so maybe you didn't this time, but as I said, I'm tired of your obsession with my emotions. Calm down and we'll try again when I take you off ignore one day

I'm putting you on ignore now

translation:

checkmate.gif

to calm down.

:whipg:

Just because he could declassify them (which he’s not actually saying he did in court) doesn’t mean he could take them. They’re government property. Not Trump’s.

he cannot BY LAW declassify anything to do with nukes... whether it's technical, geographical, or experimental. the files deemed TS/SCI more than likely are just that.

I didn't read this, so maybe you didn't this time, but as I said, I'm tired of your obsession with my emotions. Calm down and we'll try again when I take you off ignore one day

oh please. cowards who keep me ON ignore is a badge of honor. the longer the better.

you wanna pussy out, 'cause i am nailing you on facts.

Another Coyote vs. Roadrunner thread...year 7
The coyote buys more junk from ACME
The Roadrunner is at the apex [or bigley] of smugness from all his previous successes/winning
the trap gets sprung, the coyote fails as is always the case and the coyote and roadrunner go their separate ways till the next shipment from ACME arrives.

he cannot BY LAW declassify anything to do with nukes... whether it's technical, geographical, or experimental. the files deemed TS/SCI more than likely are just that.
I wouldn’t put any stock in anyone who claims to know what’s in those documents. VERY few people have seen them and they’re not going to leak.

I wouldn’t put any stock in anyone who claims to know what’s in those documents. VERY few people have seen them and they’re not going to leak.

true enough - but 'more than likely ' is enough to have bigley concern as to whether he already sold them or gave them to another nation. several files have missing contents & some have TS/SCI headers.

It's not like white people for you, huh, blacks are off limits. As you know, my wife is a woman of color and I'm not kidding around with defending my girls. One has a PhD, the other is in a PhD program and will get hers in a few years.
I don't know your wife is black nor do I give a fuck. Your internet claims doesn't stop you from being a piece of shit racist.
Meanwhile you're in a race to drag blacks to the bottom and be subservient to your racist party. Blacks like everyone need education first. Real education, not the government indoctrination your racist ass and racist party are peddling. The United States has the most expensive schools in the world, and the worst schools in the west. And you just cheer them on and on
I don't actually. I think underfunded schools in black neighborhoods need more funding and more investment as do poor black communities in general.
I assume that since you spend all day begging for handouts that you want handouts. Yes, I do
Do you have a link to me begging for handouts you broke back bitch? 😂

Last edited:
Wrong.
Presidents and ex-presidents have the highest ultimate authority that no one else could possibly have!
Who could possibly have any other authority even remotely approaching a president or ex-president?
Certainly not the Pentagon, which is an entity the Founders considered totally corrupt and illegal.
Certainly not Congress, which has only very limited access to classified docs by a small intelligence committee.
Certainly not the judiciary, which has no security clearance at all.

It would be ridiculous to claim ex-presidents lose clearance, when they obviously are the only person with clearance, knowledge, or need to know over docs created during their term.
You would have to somehow wipe their memory in order to do that.
Ex-presidents only lose clearance to NEW docs created after their term.
But that authority does not include violation of federal laws. Removal or mutilation of government documents and records is illegal. I would expect that it would be a violation of the espionage act to remove, retain, and improperly store hundreds of documents containing information vital to national security. Garland said, "no person is above the law." We will now see whether he really means it.

Last edited:
And he is not allowed by law to keep them. DUH?

He doesn't own them, NA demands it returned and he doesn't have clearance to handle or personally store them.
His failure to return goverment documents when so ordered for over a year, lying about having classified documents, and failing to obey a federal subpoena is pretty clear obstruction. In addition the information released by the DOJ indicates there is even more evidence of obstruction.

Yes, completely misses the issue that Trump was the man who could instantly declassify them and take them. Your usual post, a complete air ball

Could? Yes.

Did? Prove it...

Whoa, and Playtime dumps a load again!!! You go girl!!!! Democrats rule, that's so you ....

I'm putting you on ignore now to calm down. I don't want to talk about emotions, you don't want to talk about anything else being a Democrat and a girl. Later, babe

LOLOL

She owns you so you run away from her by putting her on ignore??

What a massive pussy you are.

I don't know your wife is black nor do I give a fuck. Your internet claims doesn't stop you from being a piece of shit racist.

I don't actually. I think underfunded schools in black neighborhoods need more funding and more investment as do poor black communities in general.

Do you have a link to me begging for handouts you broke back bitch? 😂

YOU are calling ME a racist, that's funny, racist animal

Unsealed Search Warrant with receipt of items taken shows Trum
Top Secret Classified Documents
Confidential Classified Documents
Miscellaneous Secret Documents

Judge Cannon said she didn't think the documents were classified, but she doesn't know. :laughing0301: :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:She is out of her friggin mind. She is willing to discredit the documents based on nothing. She's insane.

Where law ends, Tyranny begins. This is the action of this judge. She violated her oath.

Judge Cannon said she didn't think the documents were classified, but she doesn't know. :laughing0301: :spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:She is out of her friggin mind. She is willing to discredit the documents based on nothing. She's insane.

Where law ends, Tyranny begins. This is the action of this judge. She violated her oath.
You claim they are classified, but you don't know.

Are you out of your friggin mind? Don't answer that.............we all know.

The Senate intelligence committee has been briefed on the investigation and knows a little bit about what is in those documents. And I could definitely see Democratic politicians and some Republicans who hate Trump leaking some of this information

Forum List

Back