Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

1660346313357.png

That is from Melania's closet.

Trump apologists have claimed the following:
They can't ALL be true.

The documents were declassified
Trump declassified the documents
Trump didn't pack the boxes......... I love this one, because trump just went around to each box, not knowing what's in it, and declassified all the documents.
They were his property
trump can declassify any document..........but there is a process.....can these trumpsters produce this chain.

Trump apologists have claimed the following:
They can't ALL be true.

The documents were declassified
Trump declassified the documents
Trump didn't pack the boxes......... I love this one, because trump just went around to each box, not knowing what's in it, and declassified all the documents.
They were his property
trump can declassify any document..........but there is a process.....can these trumpsters produce this chain.
The swing states cannot prove chain of custody of the ballots, why should Trump prove anything?

If it was then we will find out.

If it was not, then they were never declassified.

Simply not true.

As CIC, the documents were declassified the moment the president said they were.

I know how desperately you hate him, but the SCOTUS has already ruled on this.

All we have here is Joe Biden using federal law enforcement to interfere with free elections by harassing his opponent for the 2024 election.

Sound familiar? Didn't you Nazis impeach Trump for something similar?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you won't be demanding Biden be impeached?

Simply not true.

As CIC, the documents were declassified the moment the president said they were.

I know how desperately you hate him, but the SCOTUS has already ruled on this.

All we have here is Joe Biden using federal law enforcement to interfere with free elections by harassing his opponent for the 2024 election.

Sound familiar? Didn't you Nazis impeach Trump for something similar?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you won't be demanding Biden be impeached?
You and your ilk would be much more at home in Putin's Russia. Him and Trump and peas in a pod....You're lucky to have the FBI and DoJ

This does follow the trump denial of events.
This playbook ^^^^^ has been used ad nauseam by team trump.

1). Deny and call it a Hoax or a Witch Hunt
2). Defame the accuser
3). Whataboutism
4). Fine, who cares, we did it, you can't do anything about it. So, Who Cares.
Exactly what these squealing cultists have done for 4 days

Forum List

Back