Unreal. Dems Give Mexican President Standing Ovation After He Attacks Arizona (Video)

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, May 20, 2010, 12:58 PM
Unbelievable. Congressional Democrats gave Mexican President Felipe Calderon a standing ovation after he attacked Arizona.
…Even Obama’s cabinet members who haven’t read the bill stood up!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbaYJg8wloI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

the rest at.
Gateway Pundit

Unbelievable. Congressional Democrats gave Mexican President Felipe Calderon a standing ovation after he attacked Arizona.
YouTube - Calderon on AZ Immigration Law Before Congress

the rest at.
Gateway Pundit
I think this is great!
It tells us out here in fly-over-country exactly who thay are.
I hope this is on the news and cable channels; I saw it just now on Fox.

we have many enemies within folks, take a good look at them in the above video.

and their leader is Barry Obama.

and see steph... it's just a matter of perspective. From where I sit, YOU all are the enemies within...

What spineless cowards Republicans have become.

The only spineless cowards I see are puke bags like you who are too gutless and weak to defend your Country from Law breakers, rapists and drug dealers. I think most of them are hard working good people, but nevertheless they broke the Law when they crossed the border.~BH

Why, Because we Respect the rule of Law? ~BH

do you really respect the rule of law, or just those laws that you personally approve of?

Yes I do as a matter of fact. I am a Law abiding citizen. Even if I disagree with certain Laws, I still don't violate them. ~BH

so...do you agree with Rand Paul where he said that business owners had the right to decide who they did business with?

do you really respect the rule of law, or just those laws that you personally approve of?

Yes I do as a matter of fact. I am a Law abiding citizen. Even if I disagree with certain Laws, I still don't violate them. ~BH

so...do you agree with Rand Paul where he said that business owners had the right to decide who they did business with?

Absolutely. The Government has no right to tell a Private Business owner who they have to serve or hire. Now I personally don't believe in banning someone based on their race, but I think that if someone did, it would be a poor business decision. ~BH

Absolutely. The Government has no right to tell a Private Business owner who they have to serve or hire. Now I personally don't believe in banning someone based on their race, but I think that if someone did, it would be a poor business decision. ~BH
Isn't the purpose of the government to protect our civil rights?

Isn't the purpose of the government to protect our civil rights?

Yes Ravi. Everyones civil rights. That includes the private business owner. ;) ~BH

How in the world can our Lawmakers bow down to other rulers and countries, did they not take an oath to defend the Constitution? Is not the Constitution our Law?

So if you are siding with someone who is acknowledging that breaking US Law is OK, is that not breaking the Oath of Office the took?

How in the world can our Lawmakers bow down to other rulers and countries, did they not take an oath to defend the Constitution? Is not the Constitution our Law?

So if you are siding with someone who is acknowledging that breaking US Law is OK, is that not breaking the Oath of Office the took?

They are just adding to the misery that will face them in November.

Amazing wasn't it. A country that has in its immigration law that it can deny citizen based on race. Sentences for illegal immigration can be as high as 10 years. You can be deported without a trial. Mexico have some of the strictest immigration laws in the WORLD.

Then you have this wetback come into our Congress and blast us and the spineless Democrats give him a standing ovation. Why? Because they think Latino Americans will all come running around election time!

YouTube - Calderon on AZ Immigration Law Before Congress

the rest at.
Gateway Pundit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back