Unraveling: Man pepper sprays soliders reunion parade in North Carolina

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tension continues to mount nationwide over Confederate statues and monuments, and Thursday morning, President Donald Trump defended the statues, tweeting, “You can’t change history.” Thousands filed into Newton Thursday afternoon for the 128th annual Soldiers Reunion Parade. During the parade, Channel 9 saw that one man with a gun was

UNRAVELING: Man pepper sprays ‘Soldiers Reunion Parade' participants in North Carolina
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just when you think they can't stoop any lower they do and we can be sure they will stoop even lower.

I don't care what your political views are. I'm all for people being pepper sprayed.

• Banned
I don't care what your political views are. I'm all for people being pepper sprayed.

Or until they throw bricks on your head

upload_2017-8-18_15-47-48.png

upload_2017-8-18_15-48-26.png

Terrorists Within The Media Exposed! The Endgame Is To Overthrow America By Anarchy

Or until they throw bricks on your head

View attachment 144575

View attachment 144576

Terrorists Within The Media Exposed! The Endgame Is To Overthrow America By Anarchy

It won't be long before they kill someone.
May have been what he was up to....induce someone into attacking him and shoot them. Guy needs to lose his cc and do some time.

Wow, what difference did this guy think that he was going to make?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If there is anything that I have learned in life, its that when a slot becomes available, it will be filled by another person(s) eventually. You take out one person, another person will be there to fill the empty space. Its like plucking an unwanted hair. I've heard it said that when you pluck one, three more grow in its place. :D :D :D

Forum List

Back