Unprovoked subway attack

Should this big tough woman beating black guy be drawn and quartered....or just hung ?

Had the man been white and the woman black there would be a protest over this, maybe even a riot.
If a white man dreamed of hitting a black woman he better wake up and apologise.
Fuck you asshole, any man of any color that hits a woman of any color is nothing but a coward

Exactly what I was thinking, thanks. "They" say they want to burn it all down. In that case, make certain you never leave home without your high-velocity Pez dispenser; puts out all kind of fires.

Get a gun. Carry a gun. Use a gun if you are put in this position.
I would only add, get trained. Get a permit. Continually make occasional trips to range, to maintain training. Use personal defense ammo when not on range of same power you train with.

The feral negro should be charged with attempted murder.
Hopefully, the woman will get a permit to carry a handgun. ... :cool:

They released the guy on a small bond.

Records show King was released Sept. 10 on a $1,500 bond and he is set to appear in Miami-Dade County court on Sept. 25.

Last edited:
Had the man been white and the woman black there would be a protest over this, maybe even a riot.
If a white man dreamed of hitting a black woman he better wake up and apologise.
that makes sense
1600807656968.png

and some people would be upset if the cops killed him---!!!!
I say GOOD if he's shot in the back--better yet = suffocated

Fuck you asshole, any man of any color that hits a woman of any color is nothing but a coward
There are a lot of men who will not defend a woman today. What you saw of that guy will grow in numbers as the poverty increases with civility decreasing. There are a lot of black males not doing well and a growing white males poverty issue.

Forum List

Back