Unprecedented Evil: Mother Mary Statue Burned at Boston Parish – Mary Statue Vandalized in NY City

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Unprecedented Evil: Mother Mary Statue Burned at Boston Parish – Mary Statue Vandalized in NY City

12 Jul 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
A Mary Statue was burned at St. Peter’s Parish in Boston on Saturday night.
Boston.com reported:
Boston police are conducting an arson investigation after someone reportedly set a Virgin Mary statue on fire at Saint Peter Parish in Dorchester.​
Police were called to the area near 284 Bowdoin St. around 10 p.m. Saturday for a report of the statue being in flames.​
When officers arrived at the church, the fire investigation unit for Boston Fire Department told police that someone had seemingly set the plastic flowers the statue was holding on fire, and the blaze burned the face and upper body of the statue.​
Also this weekend a Mary statue was vandalized in Queens on Friday.

Comment:
You have to wonder when #Antifa and #BLM will stop pulling down, burning statues and begin lynching Catholics and Jews in the street of Boston and NY? It would be in keeping with their Democrat KKK roots of their Southern Democrat brethren.
It appears that DeBlasio is proving his alliance with #Antifa and #BLM by his attacks on the Jewish in the ghettos in Williamsburg and Crown Heights....

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Boston.com reported:
Boston police are conducting an arson investigation after someone reportedly set a Virgin Mary statue on fire at Saint Peter Parish in Dorchester.​
Police were called to the area near 284 Bowdoin St. around 10 p.m. Saturday for a report of the statue being in flames.​
When officers arrived at the church, the fire investigation unit for Boston Fire Department told police that someone had seemingly set the plastic flowers the statue was holding on fire, and the blaze burned the face and upper body of the statue.​

Comment:
You have to wonder when #Antifa and #BLM will stop pulling down, burning statues and begin lynching Catholics and Jews in the street of Boston and NY? It would be in keeping with their Democrat KKK roots of their Southern Democrat brethren.
It appears that DeBlasio is proving his alliance with #Antifa and #BLM by his attacks on the Jewish in the ghettos in Williamsburg and Crown Heights....

>>>>>>>>>>>>

While the average internet "cool kid" will attempt to ride me into the ground for saying so, it must be said no matter any virtual consequence: the postmodernism fueled democratic party is driven by Satan. Myself? I really don't care whether or not my fellow Donald Trump voters believe in such apparent flights of fantasy; for the recent actions alone of the American left speak loudly and very clearly to whom is really behind their anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-civilization, anti-human cultural revolution. Doesn't take a higher degree of any sort to instinctually know or figure out who is really behind the pandemic of evil sweeping our nation and world. Believe in the devil or not; I assure you he, whatever he is or form he takes, believes in you.

Last edited:

Boston.com reported:

Comment:

>>>>>>>>>>>>

While the average internet "cool kid" will attempt to ride me into the ground for saying so, it must be said no matter any virtual consequence: the postmodernism fueled democratic party is driven by Satan. Myself? I really don't care whether or not my fellow Donald Trump voters believe in such apparent flights of fantasy; for the recent actions alone of the American left speak loudly and very clearly to whom is really behind their anti-American, anti-Christian, and civilization, anti-human cultural revolution. Doesn't take a higher degree of any sort to instinctually know or figure out who is really behind the pandemic of evil sweeping our nation and world. Believe in the devil or not; I assure you he, whatever he is or form he takes, believes in you.

Ultimately, the target of evil doers will be Jesus Christ. He is the ONLY Real Threat the Devil faces, so the attacks going after Christians and Churches is as predictable as the sun rising in the East.

Boston.com reported:

Comment:

>>>>>>>>>>>>

While the average internet "cool kid" will attempt to ride me into the ground for saying so, it must be said no matter any virtual consequence: the postmodernism fueled democratic party is driven by Satan. Myself? I really don't care whether or not my fellow Donald Trump voters believe in such apparent flights of fantasy; for the recent actions alone of the American left speak loudly and very clearly to whom is really behind their anti-American, anti-Christian, and civilization, anti-human cultural revolution. Doesn't take a higher degree of any sort to instinctually know or figure out who is really behind the pandemic of evil sweeping our nation and world. Believe in the devil or not; I assure you he, whatever he is or form he takes, believes in you.

Ultimately, the target of evil doers will be Jesus Christ. He is the ONLY Real Threat the Devil faces, so the attacks going after Christians and Churches is as predictable as the sun rising in the East.

Thanks. Yes. Always in the end we shall be persecuted.

Boston.com reported:

Comment:

>>>>>>>>>>>>
/——/ The Libtards will keep going until they are stopped, when decent people get fed up.

Wow.

I get that some people of faith are probably outraged over the burning of a statue. I'm all for the arrest and punishment of anyone responsible for committing that sort of vandalism.

However, "Unprecedented Evil?"

Are you serious?

We have more than 50 MILLION children needlessly, senselessly, selfishly killed by pro-aborts in this country. More being killed as we speak. . . and the evil that was committed against a statue is somehow "unprecedented?"

Just wow.

Wow.

I get that some people of faith are probably outraged over the burning of a statue. I'm all for the arrest and punishment of anyone responsible for committing that sort of vandalism.

Are you serious?

We have more than 50 MILLION children needlessly, senselessly, selfishly killed by pro-aborts in this country. More being killed as we speak. . . and the evil that was committed against a statue is somehow "unprecedented?"

Just wow.

I agree with you. Now, please document for me how many Christian Warriors have razed abortion clinics in the name of saving those tense of millions of murdered unborn over the past forty-seven years? I am neither insulting nor challenging you. Because I am one of the cowards who did nothing to stop or slow the abortion genocide. Thus it is very likely no one, and I mean no one, will stand up to stop the destruction of our religious iconography or even the coming murder of Christians themselves.

Wow.

Are you serious?

Just wow.

I agree with you. Now, please document for me how many Christian Warriors have razed abortion clinics in the name of saving those tense of millions of murdered unborn over the past forty-seven years? I am neither insulting nor challenging you. Because I am one of the cowards who did nothing to stop or slow the abortion genocide. Thus it is very likely no one, and I mean no one, will stand up to stop the destruction of our religious iconography or even the coming murder of Christians themselves.

I am not trying to get anyone (especially religious folk) to go out an "raze" clinics. That said, many clinics HAVE been destroyed in the past, I'm sure that some were destroyed by "religious" folks.

As far as the destruction of your religious idols and stuff. . . I already said that I fully support the apprehension and arrests of those involved.

I only challenged the use of the phrase "Unprecedented Evil" to describe them. It is an insult to the intelligence of thinking and aware individuals who see MUCH greater evil than that all around us, every day.

That is jacked up. I hope they nail the little bastards.

Boston.com reported:

Comment:

>>>>>>>>>>>>
I don't think they have much of a problem with Jewish folks or Christians.

You worshippers of republican Jesus might wanna be on the lookout though.

Boston.com reported:

Comment:

>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's hilarious the way you believe you're intimidating.

Boston.com reported:

Comment:

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm sorry if I frightened you. I wasn't making any threats, I was giving free advice.

And maybe poking a little fun at certain folks.

I'll try to be more considerate of your fragile little feelings from now on. Sorry again.

Boston.com reported:

Comment:

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm sorry if I frightened you. I wasn't making any threats, I was giving free advice.

And maybe poking a little fun at certain folks.

I'll try to be more considerate of your fragile little feelings from now on. Sorry again.
Post #45, Slappy. Now. Quit being a little chickenshit.

Forum List

Back