Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

So...they could celebrate by lynchings, by beating up minorities, by dressing in white sheets and you would "care none at all".......INTERESTING......very very INTERESTING.

They could always celebrate their southern heritage by spitting on black people sitting at lunch counters and bombing a few black churches

Or just having a state holiday. Oh, wait, you took that away from them. What will you take next?
How very horrible.....the state holiday is gone.....the state holiday to do what again? How is that heritage celebrated again? Can you tell us?

Looks to me like that state holiday was celebrating a war, not a "heritage".

You can't build a "heritage" in four years.

Your perception is noted. So, what other groups, do you judge their celebrations, and whether or not they are valid?

Does this post come in English?

If it was never political issue, how do you explain that ALL racist Jim Crow laws, were voted for by Democrat legislators, signed by Democrat governor, upheld by Democrat judges, and enforced by Democrat sheriffs and police?

I don't know that "ALL" were. Got a link?

Here may be a shortcut --- were they all in the South?

And if they were, how do you explain the segregation that the Great Migration experienced in northern industrial cities like Chicago and Detroit and St.Louis? Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

That's a social construct, that's why.

See also the CRA 64 figures, which we've posted over and over and over and over, the numbers therein never changing.

When segregation started, who promoted it, and who was in power when it was implemented?

I think it's pretty clear that racism prompted it. And who was in power was whoever ran the local government in that time and place. Broadly, the answer is WHITE PEOPLE were in power. Which is coincidentally the same sentiment that all these Lost Cause propaganda transmitters were put where they were, to make that point forever. Or at least, until now.

Again --- a social construct. For example realtors keeping blacks out of white neighborhoods. The realtor has the power to sell the house or not to. In another post I happened to mention "cover" records -- a hit song by a Little Richard or a Fats Domino that would be immediately "covered" by a white artist so that white people wouldn't have to "stoop" to buying a black person's product. Again, the record company and the pop music industry had the power to do that.

There's a story about one of the Motown groups (I forget which one) on tour that stopped at a hotel and were delighted to find it had a swimming pool. So they jumped in, and alllllllll the white people immediately jumped out. But they had a hit record on the charts at the time and when somebody figured out who they were --- they all came back. Amazingly the color of their skin hadn't changed, yet the attitudes did.

And that's what we mean by "social construct".

If it was never political issue, how do you explain that ALL racist Jim Crow laws, were voted for by Democrat legislators, signed by Democrat governor, upheld by Democrat judges, and enforced by Democrat sheriffs and police?

I don't know that "ALL" were. Got a link?

Here may be a shortcut --- were they all in the South?

And if they were, how do you explain the segregation that the Great Migration experienced in northern industrial cities like Chicago and Detroit and St.Louis? Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

That's a social construct, that's why.

See also the CRA 64 figures, which we've posted over and over and over and over, the numbers therein never changing.

When segregation started, who promoted it, and who was in power when it was implemented?
It was people in the south

It was in the North as well. When blacks started migrating especially in the early 20th century to the northern industrial cities like Chicago and Indianapolis and Detroit (etc) they were quickly segregated into their own communities.

You sure about that?

There were plenty of minorities in Nazi armies, including blacks, Arabs, especially in conquered territories.

Since you're "educated" you probably read books, do ya? Here are few recommendations.

Weronika Kuzniar: Warwolves of the Iron Cross
Veronica Clark: Black Nazis
Give me numbers

The point is in what you said: "Nazis were white". Apparently, you were wrong.
So when these future Nazis were in Namibia murdering black people there in concentration camps [concentration camps that were used as models for future Jewish concentration camps] -- was that policy set forth by these black Nazis ??

Germany Confronts the Forgotten Story of Its Other Genocide

I swear you closet racists are pathetic...

You can change the font color, make it bold, and underline it, it's till doesn't make it true.

FYI, Nazi concentration camps were modeled after Soviet labor camps from 1930's.
Germany disagrees with you....I know dic suckers like you love to try rewrite history when facts aint on your side -- but as I told your other racist team-mate -- I got time today.....

"The Germany army, with the complicity of colonial administrators – bureaucratic, desk-bound killers – exterminated thousands of men, women and children in concentration camps..The facts are so shocking, the parallels so obvious and the wall of denial so high that, back then, I found it impossible to envisage that Germany would ever come to terms with what her forces had done in Africa a century ago."

and here is a bonus for you Neo-Confederate morons.....

"How is it that the European nation with the most toxic history is apparently willing to open up yet another chapter in that troubled past? Is it, in fact, because so much of German history is so very toxic that the modern state is capable of looking upon her past as repository of cautionary tales, rather than a source of national glory?" <<-- We all know you neo-confederates much rather glorify the toxicity and evil instead of coming to terms with it and following the wishes of Robert E. Lee....

Oh, guess what else the Germans made popular in these Namibian death camps -- race science and experimenting on human beings like animals......something else I am sure you dic suckers love...

"Germany last year handed over to Namibia skulls and other remains of massacred tribespeople used in the colonial era for experiments to push claims of European racial superiority."

German minister calls colonial-era killings in Namibia 'genocide'

Like I said, I got time today...I slap you racist idiots around for sport...

You said: "concentration camps that were used as models for future Jewish concentration camps".

That's where your flaw is, moron. Back in 1904 there were no plans for "future Jewish concentration camps", as you implying that they were planning to exterminate Jews since 1904 and used Namibian camps as model for future. You're simply to stupid to recognize how stupid you are.

Conservatives....

now here is a bonus question....

Who are the ones TODAY, in 2020 -- who are butt hurt and whining like bitches over confederate traitors not being honored at taxpayers expense??

CONSERVATIVES

I never heard of that political party. You?

Now, answer the question, which party was in power?
I know dumb asses like you don't understand how ideology works -- but on second thought....I think you do...

Which is why you totally avoided answering the question...

Which makes you even more of a dic sucker.....there is nothing I enjoy mocking more than a timid racist....even over the internet, yall are too cowardly to own your racism

You can blame it on ideology, however almost all your ideologues end up in the same political party.

Again, which party was in power in South during segregation, Jim Crow laws, and lynching laws?

Name of the party, please.
Yes, I blame it on conservative ideology...

That same conservative ideology is what has you looking like a dumb ass on this thread.....

Fuck yo feelings, it isn't my fault your ideology finds you on the wrong side of history all the time...

What party was it, again?

If is not political, how do you explain that out of 100 grand wizards and dragons of KKK, every single one was a Democrat, with exception of Duke, who was Democrat, then Republican.

Again, that's absolute bullshit. Again, got a link? A list of these "100"? I'm not aware there were "100", where did you pull that from?
No, they were not 100 grand wizards and dragons, but you know what I meant, top people in their hierarchy.
Again, the six ex-soldiers who founded the first KKK had no political party (and no political agenda either); again the guy who re-founded it in 1915 also had no known political party or agenda. Now some historians will point to a Samuel Green who at least intended to re-start the Klan in 1949, which would have been a third Klan -- happily he keeled over from a heart attack and died before he could do it, but again --- Green too had no known political party or agenda. These guys all had social issues in mind, not political ones. Prohibition. Immigrants. Loose women. Uppity negroes. Uppity Jews. Uppity Catholics. Gamblers. Ramblers. Debtors. Furriners. Liberals. Labor unions. People who didn't go to church.

You lefties are good at stating a half truth. You always state a fact, then mix it with little bit of insinuation, and by the end of sentence it finishes with a blatant lie. Then you claim all you said is truth.

Nope, it's half truth.

It's complete truth, which I've given you OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again, names, dates, places, even a photograph, and invited you to prove me wrong, which you CAN'T. And you can't because I've already done my homework so I know bullshit when I smell it.

Here they come yet again, people: James R. Crowe, Calvin Jones, John Booker Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord, Richard Reed. NONE of them had any history of violence, before or after they founded the Klan, which was a silly social club. PROVE THEY DID. Nor did they have any known political party affiliation or political activity at all, not surprising considering they were all in their twenties and living in a time and place with no political parties.

Place: 205 West Madison Street, Pulaski Tennessee. Time: Christmas 1865. A time and place when neither the Reconstruction process, nor political parties, even existed.

Those six ex-soldiers were all... wait for it... ex-confederate soldiers.
Who were [sic] their target? Given that they were raiding, intimidating, destroying properties and attacking blacks, and white Republicans as well, how did you came to conclusion they had no political party?

Number one, there's no evidence to that effect for any of them (and yes I've checked, and you can too); Number Two, no political parties existed in an occupied territory that was not part of the United States; and Number Three there's NO evidence any of them participated in any such attacks. There's plenty of evidence that OTHERS using their name and regalia did, LATER ON after Reconstruction actually started. In fact there were at least two dozen such groups (that I know of) doing similar stuff, some more violent, some less, all of them including the Klan infiltrators breeding from the pre-existing "night rider" element that had existed in slave areas since at least the eighteenth century. So no, these six guys were not "destroying properties and attacking blacks" or anyone else.

The reason we know the name of the Klan better than we know the Knights of the White Camellia or the Knights of the Red Hand or two dozen others, is because the KKK was the one immortalized in the "Birth of a Nation" film (and the book that preceded it) which then spurred the re-forming of the Klan that spread nationwide, numbered in the millions, and is the source of all the photographs we have as well as all the cross burnings. Actually we do know of another one the "White League", the memorial to which was the first one the city of New Orleans took away to put in storage.

Publicly no, but everything they did was in sync with most of policies of Democrats, hey you said it yourself: "Uppity negroes. Uppity Jews. Uppity Catholics..."

ALL of which are Democratic Party constituents, and we could throw in other Klan targets of immigrants and labor unions. WHY would a "Democratic Party operation" be attacking its own people?

In Southern states Republicans who were in small numbers had to organize militias to defend from KKK and to break them up. Have Democrats ever needed any defending against KKK? No. Do you know why?

Actually that's more bullshit because I know better.

Oscar Underwood (Senator) got harassed and threatened by the Klan in Alabama; he had vigorously denounced the KKK famously saying that the Klan and the country could not coexist and "between the two, I choose my country".

Jack Walton (Governor) tried to drive the Klan out of Oklahoma after the Tulsa Race Riots -- KKK got him removed from office.

Al Smith (Governor, POTUS candidate) got a national Klan smear campaign waged against him because he was a Catholic --- again Democratic constituency. Four years earlier they also endorsed Coolidge because the Republican was the only candidate who would not denounce them.

Huey Long (Senator/Governor) was running for office when the national Grand Wanker made noises about going to Louisiana to work against him; Long declared that if he did he'd be leaving "with his toes turned up". Grand Wanker backed down.

Stetson Kennedy (Governor candidate) had to move out of the country altogether because of threats on his life when he published an exposé book after he had infiltrated the KKK.

Then of course there are Klan-backed (and sometimes actual Klan member) Republicans who certainly ran against Democrats, from Owen Brewster in Maine to Ben Paulen in Kansas to Clarence Morley and Rice Means in Colorado to Albert Johnson in Washington to George Luis Baker in Oregon to Ed Jackson in Indiana and the whole Republican state machine there, which I've also already shown you while you went :lalala: Not to mention innumerable state offices in Ohio and New Jersey and Maine, etc. Again --- WHY would a "Democratic Party operation" be running/pushing candidates against its own people?

The Klan has never had a political party, PERIOD. Both the original one and the 1915 revival one specifically described themselves as nonpolitical. The fact that some of its targets were Republicans doesn't make them "Democrats" any more than the fact that some of its targets were Democrats makes them "Republicans". Most of their targets were NEITHER. Black people, Jewish people, Catholic people, immigrant people, labor unions, drunks, gamblers and people who don't go to church are not political groups. This will come as a hard shock to you Dichotomy-diseased Binary-bots but THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN "DEMOCRATS" AND "REPUBLICANS", understand?

Today, you repeal the public holiday. Tomorrow you start doxxing those that do it. The day after that you start defining it as hate speech and arresting people.

This is too easy but ...

......................................... link?
You want a link on my prediction of your near future behavior? LOL!!!!!!
Thanks for admitting that you are completely dishonest.

Here's a wag who flings a speculation fallacy/Slippery Slope turd, and then wants to call SOMEBODY ELSE "dishonest".

Unfuckingreal.

Yeah that's what I want. A link to the future. That's the only way you can possibly prove that the turd you just flung is not completely fallacious. Without that ----- you lose.

The behavior of you lefties in suppressing speech and ideas, that you do not like, though means from ridicule to actual violence and actual laws to cancel culture, is everywhere.
And what is that culture being cancelled? You haven't specified what it is..............yet.

Must say I've never heard of a culture being "canceled" as a result of a state discarding a holiday about a four-year war. That's not even possible.

Conservatives....

now here is a bonus question....

Who are the ones TODAY, in 2020 -- who are butt hurt and whining like bitches over confederate traitors not being honored at taxpayers expense??

CONSERVATIVES

I never heard of that political party. You?

Now, answer the question, which party was in power?
I know dumb asses like you don't understand how ideology works -- but on second thought....I think you do...

Which is why you totally avoided answering the question...

Which makes you even more of a dic sucker.....there is nothing I enjoy mocking more than a timid racist....even over the internet, yall are too cowardly to own your racism

You can blame it on ideology, however almost all your ideologues end up in the same political party.

Again, which party was in power in South during segregation, Jim Crow laws, and lynching laws?

Name of the party, please.
Yes, I blame it on conservative ideology...

That same conservative ideology is what has you looking like a dumb ass on this thread.....

Fuck yo feelings, it isn't my fault your ideology finds you on the wrong side of history all the time...

What party was it, again?

What "party" was it again that had the power to not-sell houses to blacks in some neighborhood? What "party" was it again that kept blacks out of the audience at American Bandstand and then when they were allowed in, strictly kept the dancers segregated? What "party" was it again who kept interracial love scenes off US TV until 1968? What "party" was it again who forced all the white people to jump out of the pool because the blacks jumped in? What "party" was it again who segregated blacks looking for a better life that had moved from the South to the northern industrial cities? What "party" was it again who convinced police to profile for blacks and Lationos? What "party" was it again who denied black people entrance to certain hotels? What "party" was it again that kept black players out of baseball for six decades?

FER FUX SAKE GET OFF THIS "PARTY" ADDICTION. All you're doing is obfuscating a social issue with juvenile binary BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
Give me numbers

The point is in what you said: "Nazis were white". Apparently, you were wrong.
So when these future Nazis were in Namibia murdering black people there in concentration camps [concentration camps that were used as models for future Jewish concentration camps] -- was that policy set forth by these black Nazis ??

Germany Confronts the Forgotten Story of Its Other Genocide

I swear you closet racists are pathetic...

You can change the font color, make it bold, and underline it, it's till doesn't make it true.

FYI, Nazi concentration camps were modeled after Soviet labor camps from 1930's.
Germany disagrees with you....I know dic suckers like you love to try rewrite history when facts aint on your side -- but as I told your other racist team-mate -- I got time today.....

"The Germany army, with the complicity of colonial administrators – bureaucratic, desk-bound killers – exterminated thousands of men, women and children in concentration camps..The facts are so shocking, the parallels so obvious and the wall of denial so high that, back then, I found it impossible to envisage that Germany would ever come to terms with what her forces had done in Africa a century ago."

and here is a bonus for you Neo-Confederate morons.....

"How is it that the European nation with the most toxic history is apparently willing to open up yet another chapter in that troubled past? Is it, in fact, because so much of German history is so very toxic that the modern state is capable of looking upon her past as repository of cautionary tales, rather than a source of national glory?" <<-- We all know you neo-confederates much rather glorify the toxicity and evil instead of coming to terms with it and following the wishes of Robert E. Lee....

Oh, guess what else the Germans made popular in these Namibian death camps -- race science and experimenting on human beings like animals......something else I am sure you dic suckers love...

"Germany last year handed over to Namibia skulls and other remains of massacred tribespeople used in the colonial era for experiments to push claims of European racial superiority."

German minister calls colonial-era killings in Namibia 'genocide'

Like I said, I got time today...I slap you racist idiots around for sport...

You said: "concentration camps that were used as models for future Jewish concentration camps".

That's where your flaw is, moron. Back in 1904 there were no plans for "future Jewish concentration camps", as you implying that they were planning to exterminate Jews since 1904 and used Namibian camps as model for future. You're simply to stupid to recognize how stupid you are.
Again...tell that to Germany, dic sucker...…

Refute one single thing I said or shut the fuck up.....

1. In his State of the Union Address he singled out a little black girl to give her a scholarship. Though the program that it is though it not expressly stated as being targeted at blacks, the symbolic gesture is quite strong. A "DOG WHISTLE" is you will.

Whoop dee do, how many black kids does Lebron give a scholarship to each year.

2. Your claim is just a lie based on hysteria generated by people like you.

The liar is you.

3. Too much too list. How about the Lowest rate of Black Unemployment ever? That is pretty good. Accept that, and I can give you another.

You mean the one that started under Pres Obama that Trump takes credit for.

Nothing here you said, supports your claim that Trump has changed anything. He still supports the national consensus on equality for blacks and giving them shit, that has existed since your side gave up on JIm Crow.

First of all I don't have a side and it's amazing that you can't tell me ALL the great things Trump has done for black folks other than things that started long before he took office.

1. Your claim that you don't have a side, is laughable. Consider that claim, and you, laughed at. lol

Really, what exactly is MY side?

2. The claim was made by your side that Trump has somehow changed national policy for blacks in this country. I just pointed out that that was not true. That was my point. Do you want to address that, or not?

I asked you for a list of all the GREAT things you claim Trump has done for black folks in this country and you said low unemployment. Well that claim was shot out the water and now you haven't said shit since.

1. Leftards.

2. I don't recall being asked to list them all, and I dont' A. want to spend the time to do that much research and B. don't give a fuck. I WANT him to change the policy on civil rights in this country, and am disappointed that he has not. Not that I expected him to, he never made an issue of it, in the campaign.

They could always celebrate their southern heritage by spitting on black people sitting at lunch counters and bombing a few black churches

Or just having a state holiday. Oh, wait, you took that away from them. What will you take next?
How very horrible.....the state holiday is gone.....the state holiday to do what again? How is that heritage celebrated again? Can you tell us?

Your perception is noted. So, what other groups, do you judge their celebrations, and whether or not they are valid?

Tell us what other groups have murdered, raped, maimed, etc. another group of people and then expect those folks to pay for statues and monuments honoring them. Please tell me.

Indians.

I can tell how little you care....HOW many posts have you made in this thread showing how little you care?

I care a lot, about them having their rights. I care none at all, about the details of how they choose to exercise them.

You too. IN that you want to deprive them of their rights.

I'm happy to keep pointing out how stupid you are being.
So...they could celebrate by lynchings, by beating up minorities, by dressing in white sheets and you would "care none at all".......INTERESTING......very very INTERESTING.

Or perhaps this: View attachment 308844 View attachment 308845 Definitely a longer portion of the Southern heritage/culture than a 4 year long ass-kicking (war).
Many in the South want to move past their history of racism and segregation.

People like Correll don’t want to let them.

The vast majority of people in the South, moved past it long ago. It is you who are working to reopen old wounds.

I can tell how little you care....HOW many posts have you made in this thread showing how little you care?

I care a lot, about them having their rights. I care none at all, about the details of how they choose to exercise them.

Yes...A STATE holiday
Not a bunch of independent citizens celebrating as they wish, but a small minority demanding everyone in the state celebrate.

Public holidays are a normal way of celebrating a culture or an heritage.

"Small minority"? The passing of a state holiday I assume, would have required a majority vote in the State Congress, and a signature from the Governor, so, what are you talking about?

Or perhaps this: View attachment 308844 View attachment 308845 Definitely a longer portion of the Southern heritage/culture than a 4 year long ass-kicking (war).
Many in the South want to move past their history of racism and segregation.

People like Correll don’t want to let them.

The vast majority of people in the South, moved past it long ago. It is you who are working to reopen old wounds.
Then there is no reason to celebrate Lee and Jackson
Especially in conjunction with Martin Luther King

Yes...A STATE holiday
Not a bunch of independent citizens celebrating as they wish, but a small minority demanding everyone in the state celebrate.

Public holidays are a normal way of celebrating a culture or an heritage.

"Small minority"? The passing of a state holiday I assume, would have required a majority vote in the State Congress, and a signature from the Governor, so, what are you talking about?
The majority of the Virginia Senate voted to repeal the Lee/Jackson holiday and substitute Election Day as a holiday

Because it doesn't matter to either of us.

You oppose having Southern Whites have any pride in their heritage, regardless of the details,

I oppose my tax dollars going to racist traitors.

while I support them having that right, regardless of what the details.

If neither one of us cares, then trying to change the subject to that, is just you running away from the point, ie that your lib position is based on anti-white racism.

You're argument holds no water for the simple fact many SOUTHERN WHITES want those statues and monuments gone.

That some guilt ridden white morons agree with you, does not change that fact that your position is based on racism.

My opinion in your dumb ass mind is based on racism, but here you are defending racist traitors. Go figure. :1peleas:

YOur inability to honestly state my position, after all this time, is just you being dishonest, because you know that you cannot win the debate honestly.

1. I am here defending the rights of southerners to celebrate their regional culture and heritage.

2. YOur sides opposition to that, is based on treating their culture and heritage differently than you treat non-white groups' cultures and heritages. That makes your opposition racist.

That you justify your opposition, because there was racism in the heritage that the southerners want to celebrate, does not justify your opposition, nor negate your racism.
There is NO debate when you cannot even define your side.

I've had thousands of debates, and I dont' think I have ever heard someone stupid enough to demand "Definitions" of sides, before.

What matters, is the contest of ideas. "defining a side"? Sounds like sophist bullshit.

1. I am here defending the rights of southerners to celebrate their regional culture and heritage.

2. YOur sides opposition to that, is based on treating their culture and heritage differently than you treat non-white groups' cultures and heritages. That makes your opposition racist.

Because it doesn't matter to either of us.

You oppose having Southern Whites have any pride in their heritage, regardless of the details,

I oppose my tax dollars going to racist traitors.

while I support them having that right, regardless of what the details.

If neither one of us cares, then trying to change the subject to that, is just you running away from the point, ie that your lib position is based on anti-white racism.

You're argument holds no water for the simple fact many SOUTHERN WHITES want those statues and monuments gone.

That some guilt ridden white morons agree with you, does not change that fact that your position is based on racism.

My opinion in your dumb ass mind is based on racism, but here you are defending racist traitors. Go figure. :1peleas:

YOur inability to honestly state my position, after all this time, is just you being dishonest, because you know that you cannot win the debate honestly.

ONCE AGAIN ------------- the fact that some state doesn't sanction or officially list some wankfest war day *IN* *NO* *WAY* *PREVENTS* anyone, anywhere, from observing whatever the fuck they want. You can go visit the Gettysburg field right now, or next week, or next month, without needing a personal engraved invitation from the fucking State of Pennsylvania. You can observe, celebrate, buy gifts for, decorate for, contrive a dance about, give speeches about or take the day off for the frickin' anniversary of Pee Wee Herman's circumcision if you so choose. NOBODY has "denied" you the right to do that.

If you need the State to ORDER you to do it, then you're not interested in observing anything --- you're only interested in forcing other people to your will, so what you're here for is WANKING.

You're basically a wanking member.

YOur hysteria is noted and laughed at.

The state holiday was not hurting anyone, and you people had to be dicks about it.

Does this post come in English?

What other groups, do you choose to judge their celebrations and whether or not they are valid?

I mean, I have never done that to any group. It would fly in the face of the indoctrination I received as a child, about tolerating diverse cultures and respecting them.

You've done it with southern whites. What other groups have you done it with?

Forum List

Back