Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

At least you seem to know something about "southern white heritage"......that's more than what that other poster seems to know.

Did that supposed "Detail" change a thing in your mind or your position?
Still waiting for you to explain how southern whites intend to celebrate their culture/heritage.

Are you too stupid to have noticed that I have repeatedly explained to you, that I dont' care HOW, they do it, that my concern is that they have the RIGHT to do it?

NO part of the topic story here, in any way denies or even affects, anyone's RIGHT to observe any memorial day or anniversary in any way they want to. Posters on this site have already been doing it for years, nothing changes.

All this move by the Commonwealth of Virginia does is take the state off the hook for having to put a state imprimatur on it. It means the state government won't stand behind it. Much like the city government of New Orleans, or Charlottesville, or Durham or wherever, won't stand behind their public land continuing to host Lost Cause propaganda transmitters. And you can check me on this but I'm pretty sure a city or a state gets to decide for ITSELF what its own image on its own public land is, or in this case its own public holiday.

Want to continue "celebrating"? Whenever you like, ain't nobody stopping you. Course, you'll have to actually move to Virginia to have the state officially not-stop you, won't you.

It would appear you think "the RIGHT to" means "the State orders it". Isn't that revealing. And it's not even your own state. You're whining that a state you don't even live in won't officially sanction a 'holiday' to a Confederacy of dunces. A holiday you wouldn't even take part in, since you don't live there. Because you know better.

Maybe, just maybe, you should worry about your own state and quit trying to dick-tate to others.

The claims made when the policies that led to and form the basis of modern Multiculturalism, and Diversity,

were that such changes would require us, the majority to be tolerant of other cultures and that this would lead to us all living together, as equals, with tolerance and respect, and unity and living happily ever after.

That the new majority forming, is, as soon as it can, remaking society and government so that the previous culture is not allowed to be celebrated in public,

is a denial of the rights that everyone was promised and everyone else has.

specifically the right to celebrate one's heritage.

Here, having completely failed to substantiate his hallucination about my posting anything about "white people", Hallucination Man reverts to a previous hallucination about "diversity". Which he also couldn't find.

NEITHER of which relate to the point here at all, which is simply this ---- You can go out and celebrate St. Elmo's Frickin' Fire Day if you want, nobody anywhere is "STOPP(ING" you. And you don't need The State to hold your frickin' hand to do it.

In other words what you want is for the State to force holidays. Presumably with State-mandated haircuts.

TELEMMGLPICT000171847265_trans%2B%2ButubNGxeqbD0m2XylzINLiOoem_3qpp9C-iKHR23jxY.jpeg

Still waiting for you to explain how southern whites intend to celebrate their culture/heritage.

Are you too stupid to have noticed that I have repeatedly explained to you, that I dont' care HOW, they do it, that my concern is that they have the RIGHT to do it?

NO part of the topic story here, in any way denies or even affects, anyone's RIGHT to observe any memorial day or anniversary in any way they want to. Posters on this site have already been doing it for years, nothing changes.

All this move by the Commonwealth of Virginia does is take the state off the hook for having to put a state imprimatur on it. It means the state government won't stand behind it. Much like the city government of New Orleans, or Charlottesville, or Durham or wherever, won't stand behind their public land continuing to host Lost Cause propaganda transmitters. And you can check me on this but I'm pretty sure a city or a state gets to decide for ITSELF what its own image on its own public land is, or in this case its own public holiday.

Want to continue "celebrating"? Whenever you like, ain't nobody stopping you. Course, you'll have to actually move to Virginia to have the state officially not-stop you, won't you.

It would appear you think "the RIGHT to" means "the State orders it". Isn't that revealing. And it's not even your own state. You're whining that a state you don't even live in won't officially sanction a 'holiday' to a Confederacy of dunces. A holiday you wouldn't even take part in, since you don't live there. Because you know better.

Maybe, just maybe, you should worry about your own state and quit trying to dick-tate to others.

The claims made when the policies that led to and form the basis of modern Multiculturalism, and Diversity,

were that such changes would require us, the majority to be tolerant of other cultures and that this would lead to us all living together, as equals, with tolerance and respect, and unity and living happily ever after.

That the new majority forming, is, as soon as it can, remaking society and government so that the previous culture is not allowed to be celebrated in public,

Here, having completely failed to substantiate his hallucination about my posting anything about "white people", Hallucination Man reverts to a previous hallucination about "diversity". Which he also couldn't find.

NEITHER of which relate to the point here at all, which is simply this ---- You can go out and celebrate St. Elmo's Frickin' Fire Day if you want, nobody anywhere is "STOPP(ING" you. And you don't need The State to hold your frickin' hand to do it.

In other words what you want is for the State to force holidays. Presumably with State-mandated haircuts.

TELEMMGLPICT000171847265_trans%2B%2ButubNGxeqbD0m2XylzINLiOoem_3qpp9C-iKHR23jxY.jpeg

Today, you repeal the public holiday. Tomorrow you start doxxing those that do it. The day after that you start defining it as hate speech and arresting people.

Today, you repeal the public holiday. Tomorrow you start doxxing those that do it. The day after that you start defining it as hate speech and arresting people.

This is too easy but ...

......................................... link?

While you're uh, "working on" that, why don't you explain why you're horrified at the prosepect that your precious holiday in a state you don't even in will disappear if the State doesn't order it to happen? This oughta be good too.

Such delusion...over a heritage/culture one cannot even describe. :71:

This is too easy but ...

You want a link on my prediction of your near future behavior? LOL!!!!!!

Thanks for admitting that you are completely dishonest.

I can tell how little you care....HOW many posts have you made in this thread showing how little you care?

I care a lot, about them having their rights. I care none at all, about the details of how they choose to exercise them.

You too. IN that you want to deprive them of their rights.

I'm happy to keep pointing out how stupid you are being.
So...they could celebrate by lynchings, by beating up minorities, by dressing in white sheets and you would "care none at all".......INTERESTING......very very INTERESTING.

They could always celebrate their southern heritage by spitting on black people sitting at lunch counters and bombing a few black churches

This is too easy but ...

I know this would be very upsetting to lose, eh?
upload_2020-2-25_15-15-10.jpeg

I can tell how little you care....HOW many posts have you made in this thread showing how little you care?

I care a lot, about them having their rights. I care none at all, about the details of how they choose to exercise them.

So...they could celebrate by lynchings, by beating up minorities, by dressing in white sheets and you would "care none at all".......INTERESTING......very very INTERESTING.

They could always celebrate their southern heritage by spitting on black people sitting at lunch counters and bombing a few black churches
Or perhaps this:
upload_2020-2-25_15-16-7.jpeg
upload_2020-2-25_15-16-18.jpeg
Definitely a longer portion of the Southern heritage/culture than a 4 year long ass-kicking (war).

Or just having a state holiday. Oh, wait, you took that away from them. What will you take next?

This is too easy but ...

Here's a wag who flings a speculation fallacy/Slippery Slope turd, and then wants to call SOMEBODY ELSE "dishonest".

Unfuckingreal.

Yeah that's what I want. A link to the future. That's the only way you can possibly prove that the turd you just flung is not completely fallacious. Without that ----- you lose.

Or just having a state holiday. Oh, wait, you took that away from them. What will you take next?
How very horrible.....the state holiday is gone.....the state holiday to do what again? How is that heritage celebrated again? Can you tell us?

Hell right now.

Trump has done nothing to challenge the national consensus on equal rights for blacks, and continues to play the game of giving them extra resources to give them extra help.

Give us examples of that so called extra help or hell anything he has done for the benefit of black folks.

YOur claim is simply a lie based on the mass hysteria generated by people like you.

I know we have always done that, it NEVER really happens.

Either back up your claim or admit that you are just a liar that likes to spew shit from your face anus.

You back up your claim, what has the Republican party done for black folks in this country in the last 40yrs. Please enlighten us all.

1. In his State of the Union Address he singled out a little black girl to give her a scholarship. Though the program that it is though it not expressly stated as being targeted at blacks, the symbolic gesture is quite strong. A "DOG WHISTLE" is you will.

Whoop dee do, how many black kids does Lebron give a scholarship to each year.

2. Your claim is just a lie based on hysteria generated by people like you.

The liar is you.

3. Too much too list. How about the Lowest rate of Black Unemployment ever? That is pretty good. Accept that, and I can give you another.

You mean the one that started under Pres Obama that Trump takes credit for.

Nothing here you said, supports your claim that Trump has changed anything. He still supports the national consensus on equality for blacks and giving them shit, that has existed since your side gave up on JIm Crow.

First of all I don't have a side and it's amazing that you can't tell me ALL the great things Trump has done for black folks other than things that started long before he took office.

You notice how the right wing loves to try and take credit for Civil Rights legislation, but today they are the party that is anti-minority.

Also it is the right wing who want to honor and defend the very Democrats that they claim were racist.

1. Our commitment to equality has never been stronger.

2. Southern whites have the same right to celebrate their heritage as any other group.
And your southern white heritage consists of what exactly? You talk ABOUT it but never define what it consists of......how about doing that now for us.

Because it doesn't matter to either of us.

You oppose having Southern Whites have any pride in their heritage, regardless of the details,

I oppose my tax dollars going to racist traitors.

while I support them having that right, regardless of what the details.

If neither one of us cares, then trying to change the subject to that, is just you running away from the point, ie that your lib position is based on anti-white racism.

You're argument holds no water for the simple fact many SOUTHERN WHITES want those statues and monuments gone.

That some guilt ridden white morons agree with you, does not change that fact that your position is based on racism.

My opinion in your dumb ass mind is based on racism, but here you are defending racist traitors. Go figure. :1peleas:

And your southern white heritage consists of what exactly? You talk ABOUT it but never define what it consists of......how about doing that now for us.
That heritage was built on ensuring that there is a class of citizens inferior to you
At least you seem to know something about "southern white heritage"......that's more than what that other poster seems to know.

…..and we have a RIGHT to not want to have a tax dollars pay for monuments and statures that honor racist traitors.

1. Our commitment to equality has never been stronger.

2. Southern whites have the same right to celebrate their heritage as any other group.

Because it doesn't matter to either of us.

You oppose having Southern Whites have any pride in their heritage, regardless of the details,

I oppose my tax dollars going to racist traitors.

while I support them having that right, regardless of what the details.

If neither one of us cares, then trying to change the subject to that, is just you running away from the point, ie that your lib position is based on anti-white racism.

You're argument holds no water for the simple fact many SOUTHERN WHITES want those statues and monuments gone.

That some guilt ridden white morons agree with you, does not change that fact that your position is based on racism.

My opinion in your dumb ass mind is based on racism, but here you are defending racist traitors. Go figure. :1peleas:
Did you see how he denigrated white Southerners who disagree with him?

Of course he doesn't care, he has the same mindset of the sheetwearers.

How very horrible.....the state holiday is gone.....the state holiday to do what again? How is that heritage celebrated again? Can you tell us?

Looks to me like that state holiday was celebrating a war, not a "heritage".

You can't build a "heritage" in four years.

This is too easy but ...

Here's a wag who flings a speculation fallacy/Slippery Slope turd, and then wants to call SOMEBODY ELSE "dishonest".

Unfuckingreal.

Yeah that's what I want. A link to the future. That's the only way you can possibly prove that the turd you just flung is not completely fallacious. Without that ----- you lose.

The behavior of you lefties in suppressing speech and ideas, that you do not like, though means from ridicule to actual violence and actual laws to cancel culture, is everywhere.

I could. But I don't care. Neither do you. As I already said. Multiple times.

Why do you pretend to be so stupid?

Trump has done nothing to challenge the national consensus on equal rights for blacks, and continues to play the game of giving them extra resources to give them extra help.

Give us examples of that so called extra help or hell anything he has done for the benefit of black folks.

YOur claim is simply a lie based on the mass hysteria generated by people like you.

I know we have always done that, it NEVER really happens.

Either back up your claim or admit that you are just a liar that likes to spew shit from your face anus.

You back up your claim, what has the Republican party done for black folks in this country in the last 40yrs. Please enlighten us all.

1. In his State of the Union Address he singled out a little black girl to give her a scholarship. Though the program that it is though it not expressly stated as being targeted at blacks, the symbolic gesture is quite strong. A "DOG WHISTLE" is you will.

Whoop dee do, how many black kids does Lebron give a scholarship to each year.

2. Your claim is just a lie based on hysteria generated by people like you.

The liar is you.

3. Too much too list. How about the Lowest rate of Black Unemployment ever? That is pretty good. Accept that, and I can give you another.

You mean the one that started under Pres Obama that Trump takes credit for.

Nothing here you said, supports your claim that Trump has changed anything. He still supports the national consensus on equality for blacks and giving them shit, that has existed since your side gave up on JIm Crow.

First of all I don't have a side and it's amazing that you can't tell me ALL the great things Trump has done for black folks other than things that started long before he took office.

1. Your claim that you don't have a side, is laughable. Consider that claim, and you, laughed at. lol

2. The claim was made by your side that Trump has somehow changed national policy for blacks in this country. I just pointed out that that was not true. That was my point. Do you want to address that, or not?

Forum List

Back