Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

Your hissy fit is noted.

My point stands. You libs judge whites by different standards than you do other groups.

And you are harsher on whites. Based on race. That makes you the racists.
1400 + posts about "southern white culture" and you can't even define it. :abgg2q.jpg:

The point is that they have a right to celebrate it. I agree with that statement, and you oppose it.

The details don't matter. To either of us. YOu are just trying to distract from your racism.
They have a right to celebrate what? What is the "it" you are referring to? Define it.

Their heritage. As I already said. many times. As you know.
And....what does that heritage consist of? How is it celebrated?

Specifically in the op, with a state holiday celebrating two confederate generals.

That was the thread op. You knew that right? We been discussing it for weeks now.

And where is that? Hm?

Are we unclear on what the phrase "where is" means?

Would kinda be useful to actually SEE something I could "stand by". Whelp---- you claim to "see" it, why can't you show it?

Hm?

We sit, and we wait. :th_waiting:

In this thread, where you insist that a group of whites, who are celebrating some aspects of their heritage, will be judged, and judged harshly, holding them responsible as though they are celebrating ALL the aspects of their heritage.
This is a standard you apply only to whites.
You are a racist.

Actually, you are an inept clown. Where did I specify ANYTHING about "whites"?

Hm?

NO Hunior, *YOU* brought up "whites" in a frank confession about the dynamics of the Slavery connection of this Lost Cause propaganda. Not me ..... YOU. Sitting there on your throne in Columbus Freaking Ohio trying to paint all Southerners as "you are racists". As we say here, "bless your heart".

In this thread, where you insist that a group of whites, who are celebrating some aspects of their heritage, will be judged, and judged harshly, holding them responsible as though they are celebrating ALL the aspects of their heritage.
You are a racist.
And your southern white heritage consists of what exactly? You talk ABOUT it but never define what it consists of......how about doing that now for us.
That heritage was built on ensuring that there is a class of citizens inferior to you

What other groups, do you tell them what they are celebrating then judge them on it?

And where is that? Hm?

Are we unclear on what the phrase "where is" means?

Would kinda be useful to actually SEE something I could "stand by". Whelp---- you claim to "see" it, why can't you show it?

Hm?

We sit, and we wait. :th_waiting:

You are a racist.

Hm?

NO Hunior, *YOU* brought up "whites" in a frank confession about the dynamics of the Slavery connection of this Lost Cause propaganda. Not me ..... YOU. Sitting there on your throne in Columbus Freaking Ohio trying to paint all Southerners as "you are racists". As we say here, "bless your heart".

You are a racist.
And your southern white heritage consists of what exactly? You talk ABOUT it but never define what it consists of......how about doing that now for us.
That heritage was built on ensuring that there is a class of citizens inferior to you
At least you seem to know something about "southern white heritage"......that's more than what that other poster seems to know.

3q9aws.jpg

The issue is about their right to celebrate their culture.

That is not dependent on the details.

Obviously.

Your pretense of being too stupid to understand this, is not credible.

You are stupid. Very stupid. But not that stupid.
And how does one celebrate their culture? Lay that celebration out for us. And if one is celebrating, it's important to know the details of that celebration....................Obviously.

1400 + posts about "southern white culture" and you can't even define it. :abgg2q.jpg:

The point is that they have a right to celebrate it. I agree with that statement, and you oppose it.

The details don't matter. To either of us. YOu are just trying to distract from your racism.
They have a right to celebrate what? What is the "it" you are referring to? Define it.

Specifically in the op, with a state holiday celebrating two confederate generals.

That was the thread op. You knew that right? We been discussing it for weeks now.
So...the sum total of "Southern White Culture and Heritage" is to celebrate two confederate generals? That's it?

Here is another reason why these neo-Confeds are full of shit....as much as they claim its just about celebrating their "southern white culture" -- they never include the "southern whites" who fought AGAINST the confederacy.....are they not southern whites??

In fact, they were the southern whites who were on the RIGHT SIDE of history.....why not celebrate them with the same passion you celebrate the Confederates they fought against?

z-8682969_orig.jpg

Why don't you slavery loving neo-Confederates celebrate those brave men and women??

Why don't we have any confederates celebrating Newton Knight and the others from down south who fought AGAINST the Confederacy??

You are a racist.

Hm?

You are a racist.
At least you seem to know something about "southern white heritage"......that's more than what that other poster seems to know.

Did that supposed "Detail" change a thing in your mind or your position?

Obviously.

And how does one celebrate their culture? Lay that celebration out for us. And if one is celebrating, it's important to know the details of that celebration....................Obviously.

Neither one of us are doing the celebration, so it is not important to us.

So...the sum total of "Southern White Culture and Heritage" is to celebrate two confederate generals? That's it?

Nope. Not at all what I said. But it is not surprising that you would lie about it.

Well we all know that is a lie.

I challenge you to show me a time period it was not true.

Or admit that you are just a liar that just likes to spew shit from his face anus.

Hell right now.

Trump has done nothing to challenge the national consensus on equal rights for blacks, and continues to play the game of giving them extra resources to give them extra help.

Give us examples of that so called extra help or hell anything he has done for the benefit of black folks.

YOur claim is simply a lie based on the mass hysteria generated by people like you.

I know we have always done that, it NEVER really happens.

Either back up your claim or admit that you are just a liar that likes to spew shit from your face anus.

You back up your claim, what has the Republican party done for black folks in this country in the last 40yrs. Please enlighten us all.

1. In his State of the Union Address he singled out a little black girl to give her a scholarship. Though the program that it is though it not expressly stated as being targeted at blacks, the symbolic gesture is quite strong. A "DOG WHISTLE" is you will.

Whoop dee do, how many black kids does Lebron give a scholarship to each year.

2. Your claim is just a lie based on hysteria generated by people like you.

The liar is you.

3. Too much too list. How about the Lowest rate of Black Unemployment ever? That is pretty good. Accept that, and I can give you another.

You mean the one that started under Pres Obama that Trump takes credit for.

Oh, sorry, I couldn't event tell what you were trying to say with that.

Southern Republicans, of that time, were a tiny faction of the party. They certainly did not define the party. I'm not sure what the story was with them and their relationship with the larger national party, but the Party, as a whole, was solidly behind the bill and was in favor of civil rights before, during and after that vote,

YOur attempt to focus on one small faction of the Party and ignore what the vast majority were doing and what the stated party platform was,

is stupid.

You notice how lefties always claim how Democrats of the past are not the same Democrats of today. Party of slavery, KKK, segregation, lynching, Jim Crow laws, party of opposition to civil rights, somehow they evolved, changed, switched, they are the good guys, but for some reason always kept the same name.

On the other hand... Republicans, who were since the establishment of the party always supporting civil rights and party that opposed everything that Democrat stand for in the past are in minds of leftists always somehow bad guys, conservative Southerners incapable of change and acceptance.

You notice how the right wing loves to try and take credit for Civil Rights legislation, but today they are the party that is anti-minority.

Also it is the right wing who want to honor and defend the very Democrats that they claim were racist.

1. Our commitment to equality has never been stronger.

2. Southern whites have the same right to celebrate their heritage as any other group.

Because it doesn't matter to either of us.

You oppose having Southern Whites have any pride in their heritage, regardless of the details,

I oppose my tax dollars going to racist traitors.

while I support them having that right, regardless of what the details.

If neither one of us cares, then trying to change the subject to that, is just you running away from the point, ie that your lib position is based on anti-white racism.

You're argument holds no water for the simple fact many SOUTHERN WHITES want those statues and monuments gone.

I challenge you to show me a time period it was not true.

Or admit that you are just a liar that just likes to spew shit from his face anus.

Hell right now.

Trump has done nothing to challenge the national consensus on equal rights for blacks, and continues to play the game of giving them extra resources to give them extra help.

Give us examples of that so called extra help or hell anything he has done for the benefit of black folks.

YOur claim is simply a lie based on the mass hysteria generated by people like you.

I know we have always done that, it NEVER really happens.

Either back up your claim or admit that you are just a liar that likes to spew shit from your face anus.

You back up your claim, what has the Republican party done for black folks in this country in the last 40yrs. Please enlighten us all.

1. In his State of the Union Address he singled out a little black girl to give her a scholarship. Though the program that it is though it not expressly stated as being targeted at blacks, the symbolic gesture is quite strong. A "DOG WHISTLE" is you will.

Whoop dee do, how many black kids does Lebron give a scholarship to each year.

2. Your claim is just a lie based on hysteria generated by people like you.

The liar is you.

3. Too much too list. How about the Lowest rate of Black Unemployment ever? That is pretty good. Accept that, and I can give you another.

You mean the one that started under Pres Obama that Trump takes credit for.

Nothing here you said, supports your claim that Trump has changed anything. He still supports the national consensus on equality for blacks and giving them shit, that has existed since your side gave up on JIm Crow.

You notice how lefties always claim how Democrats of the past are not the same Democrats of today. Party of slavery, KKK, segregation, lynching, Jim Crow laws, party of opposition to civil rights, somehow they evolved, changed, switched, they are the good guys, but for some reason always kept the same name.

On the other hand... Republicans, who were since the establishment of the party always supporting civil rights and party that opposed everything that Democrat stand for in the past are in minds of leftists always somehow bad guys, conservative Southerners incapable of change and acceptance.

You notice how the right wing loves to try and take credit for Civil Rights legislation, but today they are the party that is anti-minority.

Also it is the right wing who want to honor and defend the very Democrats that they claim were racist.

2. Southern whites have the same right to celebrate their heritage as any other group.

You oppose having Southern Whites have any pride in their heritage, regardless of the details,

If neither one of us cares, then trying to change the subject to that, is just you running away from the point, ie that your lib position is based on anti-white racism.

You're argument holds no water for the simple fact many SOUTHERN WHITES want those statues and monuments gone.

That some guilt ridden white morons agree with you, does not change that fact that your position is based on racism.

Hm?

You are a racist.

Still waiting for you to explain how southern whites intend to celebrate their culture/heritage.

Obviously.

"so it is not important to us"........I see. That explains all your ranting posts in this thread.....because it isn't important to you. :71:

Nope. Not at all what I said. But it is not surprising that you would lie about it.
Once again, you've helped make it perfectly clear who is doing the lying here......you with your wanting the celebration of southern white culture/heritage.....that you cannot even define. :71:

That some guilt ridden white morons agree with you, does not change that fact that your position is based on racism.
Ah....and now you exercise your own racism over whites...calling them morons because they are not as..........er...............enlightened as you. :71:

You are a racist.

Still waiting for you to explain how southern whites intend to celebrate their culture/heritage.

Are you too stupid to have noticed that I have repeatedly explained to you, that I dont' care HOW, they do it, that my concern is that they have the RIGHT to do it?

Obviously.

"so it is not important to us"........I see. That explains all your ranting posts in this thread.....because it isn't important to you. :71:

1. My posts are not ranting. YOu are just an asshole.

2. How is not the important part. Their right to do it, is the important part.

Ah....and now you exercise your own racism over whites...calling them morons because they are not as..........er...............enlightened as you. :71:

I would call anyone, regardless of their skin color, that agreed with you, stupid.

Thus it is not racism.

As you knew, of course.

Forum List

Back