Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

And where is that? Hm?

Are we unclear on what the phrase "where is" means?

Would kinda be useful to actually SEE something I could "stand by". Whelp---- you claim to "see" it, why can't you show it?

Hm?

We sit, and we wait. :th_waiting:

In this thread, where you insist that a group of whites, who are celebrating some aspects of their heritage, will be judged, and judged harshly, holding them responsible as though they are celebrating ALL the aspects of their heritage.
This is a standard you apply only to whites.
You are a racist.

Actually, you are an inept clown. Where did I specify ANYTHING about "whites"?

Hm?

NO Hunior, *YOU* brought up "whites" in a frank confession about the dynamics of the Slavery connection of this Lost Cause propaganda. Not me ..... YOU. Sitting there on your throne in Columbus Freaking Ohio trying to paint all Southerners as "you are racists". As we say here, "bless your heart".

In this thread, where you insist that a group of whites, who are celebrating some aspects of their heritage, will be judged, and judged harshly, holding them responsible as though they are celebrating ALL the aspects of their heritage.
You are a racist.

Perhaps my posts are inadvertently being translated into Macedonian. :dunno:

Let's use that reliable tool for those who can't understand English and talk LOUDER.

WHERE DID I BRING UP ANYTHING ABOUT "WHITES"?

For that mater where did I bring up anything about "being judged harshly" or being "judged" at all? I don't even write like that.

Do we actually need to define what the word "where" means?

We are discussing, mostly white southerns who want to celebrate their heritage and culture. YOu are judging them by a standard you do not apply to other groups.

You have different standards of treatment for people, based on race. You are a racist.
Annnnnd....what is that "heritage and culture" that "mostly white southerns" want to celebrate? Tell us what that consists of?

You notice how the right wing loves to try and take credit for Civil Rights legislation, but today they are the party that is anti-minority.

Also it is the right wing who want to honor and defend the very Democrats that they claim were racist.

1. Our commitment to equality has never been stronger.

2. Southern whites have the same right to celebrate their heritage as any other group.
And your southern white heritage consists of what exactly? You talk ABOUT it but never define what it consists of......how about doing that now for us.

Because it doesn't matter to either of us.

You oppose having Southern Whites have any pride in their heritage, regardless of the details,

while I support them having that right, regardless of what the details.

If neither one of us cares, then trying to change the subject to that, is just you running away from the point, ie that your lib position is based on anti-white racism.
Ah...here we are again...with you running away from explaining yourself. When asked to define what you've spent this entire thread railing about>>>>>>>>you can't even do it. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I explained not only my position, but yours too.

YOu are just lying.
No you did not....just like you never provide links to assertions you make. Pepperridge Farms remembers, my dear boy.

Correct. You switched your target for your racism. Before you used to discriminate against and oppress blacks, and today it is whites.

Your still the party of racism and assholes, but you just lost the last battle and now have switched sides, on whom you are being racist to.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you continue to unabashedly wallow in ignorance about your own terms.

Racism, like slavery, like lynchings and the whole orgy of related shit Amurkycan't-do tried to fling against the wall above, IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN a political issue. It's a social construct. No one, literally zero people, in the history of the world, has ever needed a political party, or any interest in politics at all, to practice racism, discrimination, slavery, lynchings, etc etc etc. Literally never happened. Ever full stop. Desperate flailing attempts to attach personality traits to political parties demonstrates not only an addiction to generalization fallacy but a direct admission that you don't have the foggiest clue what you're babbling about.

Slavery might not have been a political issue when it created, but it certainly became a political issue in this country, pretty quickly after the Revolutionary War ended.

It was certainly a political issue in the election of Abraham Lincoln and in the events leading up to the Civil War.

THe Republican Party was created to fight against slavery, politically. It was a political party created to fight the policy of slavery.

Your denial of this well documented historical reality is quite mad.
The Republican Party was created to fight the GROWTH of slavery to the newly opened territories of the West.

So, you are agreeing with me that slavery was a political issue, thanks.
The key word is GROWTH....perhaps you missed it even tho I capitalized it. But not expecting much anymore from you considering how you can't even define what you mean by "Southern white culture".

Your buddy pogo, was claiming that slavery was not a political issue.

I was making the point that it was. YOur clarification, supported my point, so thank you.

YOu agree with me, on this one minor point. That you can't admit that, is pathetic.

You are an insane partisan zealot.

That's why Wilson banned blacks from the Civil Service when they used to serve? Because the nation as a whole was moving towards more and more civil rights?

So, to be clear, me and RW, are discussing the situation of the nation in the 60s, and to refute my point, about what was going on in the 60s, you cite a dem President from almost 50 years earlier.

Yeah. Well, I don't know exactly how to argue against your point, beyond ...

I guess, I have to link to a discussion of the concept of linear time....yes, that is what I will do.

What is linear time? | Yahoo Answers
I find it interesting how certain people want to talk about past political positions of parties as if they still exist...........ONLY when it's convenient for them.
Especially when they ignore current positions that are the complete opposite
C'mon.......he can't even define what he means by "Southern white culture" when asked.......:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I pointed out, correctly that neither one of us cares about the details.

THat is not being unable to define it.

YOur claim that it is the same thing, is you lying.
No you did not. Not once. You can't do it, can you? You spent an entire thread ranting and raving about a southern white culture and heritage you can't even define.
upload_2020-2-25_9-40-20.jpeg

You are a racist.

Hm?

NO Hunior, *YOU* brought up "whites" in a frank confession about the dynamics of the Slavery connection of this Lost Cause propaganda. Not me ..... YOU. Sitting there on your throne in Columbus Freaking Ohio trying to paint all Southerners as "you are racists". As we say here, "bless your heart".

You are a racist.

Let's use that reliable tool for those who can't understand English and talk LOUDER.

For that mater where did I bring up anything about "being judged harshly" or being "judged" at all? I don't even write like that.
We are discussing, mostly white southerns who want to celebrate their heritage and culture. YOu are judging them by a standard you do not apply to other groups.
You have different standards of treatment for people, based on race. You are a racist.

---- even though YOU are the only one who brought up race.

:dig:

One thing you will have failed to notice about me in your abject ignorance --- I *NEVER* generalize. You will not find me posting about "mostly whites". That's why you can't find anything to put your strawman on. It doesn't exist.

AGAIN that's because YOU brought up "whites" --- not I. But you don't have the stones to admit it.

Fuck outta here, WIMP.

Your hissy fit is noted.

My point stands. You libs judge whites by different standards than you do other groups.

And you are harsher on whites. Based on race. That makes you the racists.

You are a racist.

Hm?

You are a racist.

Annnnnd....what is that "heritage and culture" that "mostly white southerns" want to celebrate? Tell us what that consists of?

Why?

1. Our commitment to equality has never been stronger.

2. Southern whites have the same right to celebrate their heritage as any other group.
And your southern white heritage consists of what exactly? You talk ABOUT it but never define what it consists of......how about doing that now for us.

You oppose having Southern Whites have any pride in their heritage, regardless of the details,

If neither one of us cares, then trying to change the subject to that, is just you running away from the point, ie that your lib position is based on anti-white racism.
Ah...here we are again...with you running away from explaining yourself. When asked to define what you've spent this entire thread railing about>>>>>>>>you can't even do it. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

YOu are just lying.
No you did not....just like you never provide links to assertions you make. Pepperridge Farms remembers, my dear boy.

You asked about the details of the southern heritage in question, and I said that I don't care about the details.

That is a full explanation of my position on the details.

It would be one thing for you to disagree and start an discussion on why the details are important.

but pretending that I did not give you my answer on them, is just you being a liar. And an asshole.

So, to be clear, me and RW, are discussing the situation of the nation in the 60s, and to refute my point, about what was going on in the 60s, you cite a dem President from almost 50 years earlier.

Yeah. Well, I don't know exactly how to argue against your point, beyond ...

I guess, I have to link to a discussion of the concept of linear time....yes, that is what I will do.

What is linear time? | Yahoo Answers
I find it interesting how certain people want to talk about past political positions of parties as if they still exist...........ONLY when it's convenient for them.
Especially when they ignore current positions that are the complete opposite
C'mon.......he can't even define what he means by "Southern white culture" when asked.......:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I pointed out, correctly that neither one of us cares about the details.

THat is not being unable to define it.

YOur claim that it is the same thing, is you lying.
No you did not. Not once. You can't do it, can you? You spent an entire thread ranting and raving about a southern white culture and heritage you can't even define. View attachment 308763

My answer is that I don't care. It is not relevant. Such a discussion would not advance this debate at all.

What part of that, are you too stupid to understand?

Hm?

You are a racist.

One thing you will have failed to notice about me in your abject ignorance --- I *NEVER* generalize. You will not find me posting about "mostly whites". That's why you can't find anything to put your strawman on. It doesn't exist.

AGAIN that's because YOU brought up "whites" --- not I. But you don't have the stones to admit it.

Fuck outta here, WIMP.

Your hissy fit is noted.

My point stands. You libs judge whites by different standards than you do other groups.

1400 + posts about "southern white culture" and you can't even define it. :abgg2q.jpg:

Hm?

You are a racist.

Why?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

YOu are just lying.

You asked about the details of the southern heritage in question, and I said that I don't care about the details.

It would be one thing for you to disagree and start an discussion on why the details are important.

but pretending that I did not give you my answer on them, is just you being a liar. And an asshole.
1400+ post thread about "southern white culture" and you don't care what it means........well, that pretty much sums you up, doesn't it? :71:

You are a racist.

Fuck outta here, WIMP.

Your hissy fit is noted.

1400 + posts about "southern white culture" and you can't even define it. :abgg2q.jpg:

The point is that they have a right to celebrate it. I agree with that statement, and you oppose it.

The details don't matter. To either of us. YOu are just trying to distract from your racism.

You are a racist.

Why?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Seriously. Why do you ask? EVERYTHING I have ever seen from you, says that you don't care about that.

Why?

Fuck outta here, WIMP.

Your hissy fit is noted.

The point is that they have a right to celebrate it. I agree with that statement, and you oppose it.

The details don't matter. To either of us. YOu are just trying to distract from your racism.
They have a right to celebrate what? What is the "it" you are referring to? Define it.

YOu are just lying.

1400+ post thread about "southern white culture" and you don't care what it means........well, that pretty much sums you up, doesn't it? :71:

Correct.

I support their right to celebrate their culture, because of the right involved, it has nothing to do with the details of what it is.

You oppose their right to celebrate their culture based on who they are.

THat is where the discussion has led. YOur goal now is to try to distract from that conclusion.

Fuck outta here, WIMP.

Your hissy fit is noted.

They have a right to celebrate what? What is the "it" you are referring to? Define it.

Their heritage. As I already said. many times. As you know.

Fuck outta here, WIMP.

Your hissy fit is noted.

Their heritage. As I already said. many times. As you know.
And....what does that heritage consist of? How is it celebrated?

You have judged whites by standards that you do not apply to any other group. You stand by that, even after having it pointed out to you.
That is an action of yours, a racist action.

And where is that? Hm?

Are we unclear on what the phrase "where is" means?

Would kinda be useful to actually SEE something I could "stand by". Whelp---- you claim to "see" it, why can't you show it?

Hm?

We sit, and we wait. :th_waiting:

You are a racist.

Hm?

You are a racist.
That heritage was built on ensuring that there is a class of citizens inferior to you

The issue is about their right to celebrate their culture.

That is not dependent on the details.

Obviously.

Your pretense of being too stupid to understand this, is not credible.

You are stupid. Very stupid. But not that stupid.

Forum List

Back