Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

Then it's curious that you had to cut your own post out of the quote so it wouldn't show what I was responding to.

Roll tape.

The South has slaves for 200 years before the Democratic Party was formed
And DEMOCRATS in the south preserved that slavery for many decades after that.
I'll show it again now, >> I said it then. I say it now >> "DEMOCRATS in the south preserved that slavery for many decades after that." :neutral:

That is, indeed, the same slop you posted before that already got shellacked. What are you, a masochist?

Slavery, for those of you who never went to school, was going on in both the north and the south. In fact the only state then extant which never had slavery was Vermont. So it didn't need to "be preserved" --- IT HAD ALREADY EXISTED since 1526, more than three hundred years before the Democratic Party was formed and more than 250 years before any parties were formed at all, BECAUSE, AGAIN --- no slave owner/trader has ever needed a political party to engage in it; it wasn't a political process.

Slavery didn't need action taken to be "preserved"; it needed action to be abolished.

After Martin van Buren (who was from New York and not an active slaveowner) organized the Democratic Party there were seven more Presidents before Lincoln. Of those seven, four were from the South and all four were slaveowners. Of those four one was a Democrat and three were Whigs. One was a Democrat. Of the three from the North, two were Democrats and none were slaveowners.

err, the fact that something "existed" is not evidence that it did not "need to be preserved".

Actually it is. You don't need to "renew" something that's already been going on for centuries, LONG before you even had a country or a government, like a friggin' driver's licence.

Holy SHIT that was a mindless post. You should get new writers. Fucking post wasn't addressed to you in the first place there white knight.

depends on the situation. you can certainly have an institution that has lasted a long time, decline and need it to be "Renewed".

your words, you are stringing them together in sentences that look like supporting arguments.

but the shit you are claiming, just isn't true. in fact, it's completely based on not knowing the meaning of simple english words.

Then it's curious that you had to cut your own post out of the quote so it wouldn't show what I was responding to.

Roll tape.

I'll show it again now, >> I said it then. I say it now >> "DEMOCRATS in the south preserved that slavery for many decades after that." :neutral:

That is, indeed, the same slop you posted before that already got shellacked. What are you, a masochist?

Slavery, for those of you who never went to school, was going on in both the north and the south. In fact the only state then extant which never had slavery was Vermont. So it didn't need to "be preserved" --- IT HAD ALREADY EXISTED since 1526, more than three hundred years before the Democratic Party was formed and more than 250 years before any parties were formed at all, BECAUSE, AGAIN --- no slave owner/trader has ever needed a political party to engage in it; it wasn't a political process.

Slavery didn't need action taken to be "preserved"; it needed action to be abolished.

After Martin van Buren (who was from New York and not an active slaveowner) organized the Democratic Party there were seven more Presidents before Lincoln. Of those seven, four were from the South and all four were slaveowners. Of those four one was a Democrat and three were Whigs. One was a Democrat. Of the three from the North, two were Democrats and none were slaveowners.

err, the fact that something "existed" is not evidence that it did not "need to be preserved".

Actually it is. You don't need to "renew" something that's already been going on for centuries, LONG before you even had a country or a government, like a friggin' driver's licence.

Holy SHIT that was a mindless post. You should get new writers. Fucking post wasn't addressed to you in the first place there white knight.

depends on the situation. you can certainly have an institution that has lasted a long time, decline and need it to be "Renewed".

Whatever that is, it's not a sentence in English. Moving on.

your words, you are stringing them together in sentences that look like supporting arguments.

See above. What are you, from Latvia?

but the shit you are claiming, just isn't true. in fact, it's completely based on not knowing the meaning of simple english [sic] words.

It's always ironic when some yahoo wants to correct somebody else's "english [sic]" yet can't even spell it.

The fact remains, Slavery, as a practice established for centuries, had no expiration date like some kind of library card. It had no need for action to "preserve" it. Absent deliberate interruption, it preserves itself.

Roll tape.

Whatever that is, it's not a sentence in English. Moving on.

See above. What are you, from Latvia?

but the shit you are claiming, just isn't true. in fact, it's completely based on not knowing the meaning of simple english [sic] words.

It's always ironic when some yahoo wants to correct somebody else's "english [sic]" yet can't even spell it.

The fact remains, Slavery, as a practice established for centuries, had no expiration date like some kind of library card. It had no need for action to "preserve" it. Absent deliberate interruption, it preserves itself.

so, you dropping your previous argument that if something "exists" it does not need to be "preserved"?

cause that was really stupid.

Virginia eliminates holiday celebrating two Confederate generals

Dems in Virginia show their hatred for the constitution and the patriotic spirit of America by once again attacking the Confederacy...This time they do it not be taking down a statue, or changing a state flag, they do it by eliminating perhaps the greatest American holiday aside from Independence Day and American Jesus' birthday....and that is....Confederate Day...

"The Virginia House passed a bill that would eliminate a holiday celebrating two Confederate leaders and instead make Election Day a state holiday. Lee-Jackson Day honored Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson...Now, Virginia will no longer observe Lee-Jackson Day as a state holiday, but they won't be one holiday short. Election day, which takes place nationwide on the first Tuesday in November, will become a state holiday, WTVR reports."

WTF?? A holiday for elections?? Once again, the party of slavery shows its ugly face..First you dems lost the Civil War and you lost your slaves...and even today, you Dems are losing more slaves (As in blacks) -- since they are leaving the Democrat plantation and voting for Trump.....and when blacks find out about Confederate Day being eliminated for Election Day -- I anticipate even more of them will be outraged and join the republican party in protest...

So now out of desperation, you want to dishonor the legacy of the 2 greatest abolitionist Democrats ever by doing something like this? Just to make it easier for more people (and by more people, I mean illegals and muslims) to vote in future elections by making election day a freaking holiday??

Remember this face....this is the America hating black racist that crafted this bill...State Senator Louise Lucas......This is the proof that the Democrat party, the party of slavery, the party against American values continues to attack and erase the very thing that made America great -- the Confederacy...
View attachment 305328

Are you nuts? Do you really believe the Rebels were patriots? That is nonsensical. The Constitution provides means to peacefully resolve disagreements. You've knowingly put a target on an elected official, I'm surprised you thread has not been removed.

Virginia eliminates holiday celebrating two Confederate generals

Dems in Virginia show their hatred for the constitution and the patriotic spirit of America by once again attacking the Confederacy...This time they do it not be taking down a statue, or changing a state flag, they do it by eliminating perhaps the greatest American holiday aside from Independence Day and American Jesus' birthday....and that is....Confederate Day...

"The Virginia House passed a bill that would eliminate a holiday celebrating two Confederate leaders and instead make Election Day a state holiday. Lee-Jackson Day honored Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson...Now, Virginia will no longer observe Lee-Jackson Day as a state holiday, but they won't be one holiday short. Election day, which takes place nationwide on the first Tuesday in November, will become a state holiday, WTVR reports."

WTF?? A holiday for elections?? Once again, the party of slavery shows its ugly face..First you dems lost the Civil War and you lost your slaves...and even today, you Dems are losing more slaves (As in blacks) -- since they are leaving the Democrat plantation and voting for Trump.....and when blacks find out about Confederate Day being eliminated for Election Day -- I anticipate even more of them will be outraged and join the republican party in protest...

So now out of desperation, you want to dishonor the legacy of the 2 greatest abolitionist Democrats ever by doing something like this? Just to make it easier for more people (and by more people, I mean illegals and muslims) to vote in future elections by making election day a freaking holiday??

Remember this face....this is the America hating black racist that crafted this bill...State Senator Louise Lucas......This is the proof that the Democrat party, the party of slavery, the party against American values continues to attack and erase the very thing that made America great -- the Confederacy...
View attachment 305328

Are you nuts? Do you really believe the Rebels were patriots? That is nonsensical. The Constitution provides means to peacefully resolve disagreements. You've knowingly put a target on an elected official, I'm surprised you thread has not been removed.

your side is the side choosing to reopen old wounds. your side is the side telling people that instead of having pride in their ancestors that they need to feel ashamed. or be targeted for bullying and destruction.

and now you whine that people are getting angry with you?

Forum List

Back