Unlike those stuffed-shirt stuck in the mud Russian peasants...

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
...we Americans have a sense of humor about our national identity, and we're free to express it.

Let's see you get away with this shit in Russia without the KGB kicking in your door, shooting your dog, and throwing you in a cell with Pussy Riot.

You mean like with a 0300 no-knock warrant for a 30-round AR mag in NYC. ;)

A JBT is a JBT, no matter the country.

...we Americans have a sense of humor about our national identity, and we're free to express it.

Let's see you get away with this shit in Russia without the KGB kicking in your door and shooting your dog.

Let's see you get away with this shit in Russia without the KGB kicking in your door, shooting your dog, and throwing you in a cell with Pussy Riot.

But, I want to be thrown into a prison cell with Pussy Riot.

You mean like with a 0300 no-knock warrant for a 30-round AR mag in NYC. ;)

A JBT is a JBT, no matter the country.

That 30-round AR mag in NYC says "I'll call your 0300 no-knock warrant and raise you 690 rounds of 7.62x39..."

Whew. I'm glad I don't live in that shithole. I would be considered a "terrorist" in NYC. :laughing0301:

stuff1.jpg

stuff2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, that part was uncool. But we can blame the British. Those Limey bastards were the ones who brought that here. :04:

Yes, and Jefferson offered to send them back, all expenses paid, and most refused, so let them whine, they had their chances.

Why so much ammo? Change your optometrist, already,;) for chrisake.

That's only a small part of what I have put back, from when that stuff was $3 per 20 rounds.

You don't think those brain-chomping zombies are gonna kill themselves, do ya? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back