Unlike liberal drivel like Ghostbusters 2016, Wonder Woman is reportedly a true feminist film

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
In that men and women are treated equally:

"She's not a 'Mary Sue,' that term that describes someone who is just perfect at everything... This isn't just about empowerment, like this perfect person who hates men and doesn't like men and 'men suck.' It's actually a very equal movie, which is something I was really excited about, because I really didn't want to watch another Ghostbusters movie where, the entire time, I'm just reminded about how horrible I am, because I'm a man."
-Chris Stuckmann

Yes, liberals, sorry to burst your bubble, but all genders matter. All 2-3 of them. My own review will be coming when I actually see the film for myself.

In that men and women are treated equally:

"She's not a 'Mary Sue,' that term that describes someone who is just perfect at everything... This isn't just about empowerment, like this perfect person who hates men and doesn't like men and 'men suck.' It's actually a very equal movie, which is something I was really excited about, because I really didn't want to watch another Ghostbusters movie where, the entire time, I'm just reminded about how horrible I am, because I'm a man."
-Chris Stuckmann

Yes, liberals, sorry to burst your bubble, but all genders matter. All 2-3 of them. My own review will be coming when I actually see the film for myself.

Liberals FURIOUS After Seeing One Thing ‘Missing’ From Wonder Woman’s Body
Liberals FURIOUS After Seeing One Thing ‘Missing’ From Wonder Woman’s Body
Of course if Wonder Woman was a true amazon, she wouldn't shave anything. El Naturel. But the Liberal Elites in Hollywood would like all the XY's and XX's to come watch, and not be turned off by such things as armpit hair, and not a Brazilian wax job. Shame that liberal women hate beautiful women, but then again, liberal women cant be happy, which is why their men cheat on them all the time.

tsmmG7M1_normal.jpg
Laura Lioness @Lioness_Laura

Complaints about Wonder Woman's armpit digitally bleached. My question is -why is an Amazon with no previous contact with humankind shaven?

Not for the reasons given by the OP, but I was disappointed in Wonder Woman. I found the plot thin and the CGI mediocre.

Ive heard Wonder Woman was pretty decent, tons better than that flop Ghost Busters.
It usually goes sour when movie makers try to make some political statement. Just make a good movie. With all the entertainment options now and remake on top of remake...that's hard enough.

Ive heard Wonder Woman was pretty decent, tons better than that flop Ghost Busters.
It usually goes sour when movie makers try to make some political statement. Just make a good movie. With all the entertainment options now and remake on top of remake...that's hard enough.

Agreed. The liberal SJWs don't know how to be subtle anymore. People are more willing to listen if you're more subtle and less preachy. See the movie Slingblade.

I tried to watch a little of Ghost Busters on NF. It is awful

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yes it was. Terrible acting,terrible writing.

Best part of the whole movie was Chris Hemsworth dancing during the closing credits. Maybe even evil Kevin....And the few cameos they had. The rest was trash.

Of course if Wonder Woman was a true amazon, she wouldn't shave anything. El Naturel. But the Liberal Elites in Hollywood would like all the XY's and XX's to come watch, and not be turned off by such things as armpit hair, and not a Brazilian wax job. Shame that liberal women hate beautiful women, but then again, liberal women cant be happy, which is why their men cheat on them all the time.

Of course if Hollywood REALLY wanted to depict Diana as an historical/mythological Amazon, not only would she be hirsute, she would have also had her right breast removed, (tradition says it was burned off), so as to allow her to have unfettered use of the bow and spear.
Amazon
Hollyweird: all about the agenda, nothing about reality, (even if it is mythological).

Forum List

Back