University sororities take a stand: No dudes

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
People are finally getting sick of the insanity.

Sororities at the University of Alabama, rejecting current political correctness, stuck together as they opposed a biological male attempting to join their groups.

University of Alabama student Grant Sikes stated he attempted to join the sororities but was unanimously rejected. According to Outkick, Sikes posted his quest on TikTok, accruing several million views, but the sororities dismissed the idea of a man joining their groups.

“Unfortunately, this chapter is closed,” Sikes complained on Instagram. “This recruitment journey is over for me. Being dropped from my last house this morning during primary recruitment at the University of Alabama doesn’t come as a surprise considering out of the almost 20 chapters – I was dropped by every single one except 2 before day 1.”

Sororities at the University of Alabama, rejecting current political correctness, stuck together as they opposed a biological male attempting to join their groups.

University of Alabama student Grant Sikes stated he attempted to join the sororities but was unanimously rejected. According to Outkick, Sikes posted his quest on TikTok, accruing several million views, but the sororities dismissed the idea of a man joining their groups.

“Unfortunately, this chapter is closed,” Sikes complained on Instagram. “This recruitment journey is over for me. Being dropped from my last house this morning during primary recruitment at the University of Alabama doesn’t come as a surprise considering out of the almost 20 chapters – I was dropped by every single one except 2 before day 1.”
I thought they only allow lesbians into sororities.

Unless he is a lesbian................................

Society needs to insist that people who claim to engage in unconventional sex acts are no longer granted special status, rights and privileges by the government. As long as they have superior citizen status in the eyes of the government above the majority of citizens, they can use the court system to bully their way into where they're not welcome.

I thought they only allow lesbians into sororities.

Unless he is a lesbian................................
As an old frat boy I can assure you that sorority girls in general are NOT lesbians. Apparently though, there are a few sororities now that ARE for lesbians only. Wouldn't know, they didn't have those back in my day.

Its not the lezzies, its the tranny's with dicks that they want to keep out.
I fully support the sorority gals wanting to keep trannys out.
I'm surprised the progs aren't raising hell and calling them sexist by not playing along with their fucked-up agenda?????

Society needs to insist that people who claim to engage in unconventional sex acts are no longer granted special status, rights and privileges by the government. As long as they have superior citizen status in the eyes of the government above the majority of citizens, they can use the court system to bully their way into where they're not welcome.
What are "unconventional sex acts" and how are people who engage in them given special rights?

What are "unconventional sex acts" and how are people who engage in them given special rights?

Meaning of unconventional in English - Cambridge Dictionary

— different from what is usual or from the way most people do things:

synonym of queer: unconventional

Similar:
gay
homosexual
LGBTQ
lesbian

Opposite:
heterosexual
straight

People that claim to engage in unconventional sex acts are entitled by law to positions in government and business based on their sexual interests, and must be selected for employment before an equally qualified heterosexual prospect.

The government helps promote them in a variety of ways, which they don't for heterosexuals.

The government prioritizes them when hiring because of their hot non-reproductive gay sex.

Unconventional sex participants have privileges in the judicial system.

The government promotes their sexual kinks for the entire month of June every year.

Last edited:
People that claim to engage in unconventional sex acts are entitled by law to positions in government and business based on their sexual interests, and must be selected for employment before an equally qualified heterosexual prospect.

The government helps promote them in a variety of ways, which they don't for heterosexuals.
I was not aware that there was an affimative action program in effect for LGBT people. Please provide some documentation.

As fat as "unconventional sex goes" being LGBT is about much more than how people have sex. It does not define then any more that sex acts alone define heterosexuals, who by the way, do a lot of the same things in bed that gay peopkle do

Gee, sororities don't want men pretending to be women around? I'm shocked I tell ya, simply shocked

Those racist bigoted bastards.

So Trans-gender-phobic.

Don't they know guys can give birth now?

:p

As fat as "unconventional sex goes" being LGBT is about much more than how people have sex. It does not define then any more that sex acts alone define heterosexuals, who by the way, do a lot of the same things in bed that gay peopkle do

Queer is a homosexual.

Homosexual is a person sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.

Gay is a homosexual man.

Lesbian is a homosexual woman.

Bisexuality is the quality or characteristic of being sexually attracted not exclusively to people of one particular gender.

Forum List

Back