University of Texas athletics program destroyed by disruptive black atheletes

black atheletes are making unreasonable demands and refusing to be team players till they get what they want

at the very least this will cost football coach Tom Herman his job as the team wallows in failure on the field

and it will ruin a great athletic program

Not in Detroit or Chicago? I thought blacks in the south were happy.

Pretty shitty that the whites in the college have to change to appease the blacks.

Don't you agree?

On another note. Blacks need to realize we aren’t afraid of all blacks all the time. I was waking my dog in the morning and this black guy in a nice area walked by me and I wasn’t afraid. But the night before I was picking my girlfriend up. She lives in low rent apartments with a lot of black neighbors, who have gangster friends who come visit from Detroit. I’m wearing an expensive watch sitt8ng in my new f150. A brotha walks by my window. Yes, I was nervous he might rob or car jack me.

To not have your guard up in that situation would make you a fool.

But to be afraid of that black man in the morning in that nice neighborhood would make you a racist.

AGreed.

My question to you stands. Don't you think it is shitty that the whites in this college are being pressured to change to appease the blacks in the college?

Called progress

Calling it "progress" doesn't change the fact that whites are being asked to change an institution they love to appease the blacks or that it is shitty.

Progress......hahahahahahahahaha what a doofus he is.

My question to you stands. Don't you think it is shitty that the whites in this college are being pressured to change to appease the blacks in the college?
Of course.

But UT is filled with Karens who are really sexy and woke

They wont sleep with a guy who does not shine black people’s shoes

so the white players mumble under their breath and go along with the madness

Of course.

Oh, I have no doubt that the university will cave to the demands.

That is the world these assholes have built and we did not stop them.

University of Texas athletics program destroyed by disruptive black atheletes
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
:yes_text12:

1246px-Texas_A%26M_University_logo.svg.png

628x471.jpg

SAW VARSITY'S HORNS OFF
SAW VARSITY'S HORNS OFF

Oh, I have no doubt that the university will cave to the demands.
The people running UT are uber libs with far left views about EVERYTHING.

of course they support Black Lies Matter 100%

but college educators are greedy bastards and they have to wait till the wealthy donors get used to the idea

So I’m sure they will cave but just dont know when

W
Of course.

We even see it on the Howard stern show. The crew is telling Ronnie the limo driver they won’t be friends with him anymore if they found out he was voting for trump.

Thats how bad trump is. We’ve lost a lot of respect for people who vote tr7mp. Thanks for putting up those yard signs idiots. Now we know who you are when the revolution starts

W
Of course.

We even see it on the Howard stern show. The crew is telling Ronnie the limo driver they won’t be friends with him anymore if they found out he was voting for trump.

Thats how bad trump is. We’ve lost a lot of respect for people who vote tr7mp. Thanks for putting up those yard signs idiots. Now we know who you are when the revolution starts

So, you are assholes and bullies. I get that. Why do you support such behavior? And why are the rest of US expected to put up with your behavior?

Are you prepared for when people start fighting back?

What you are describing are the latent fascist tendency of libs

Forum List

Back