University of Texas athletics program destroyed by disruptive black atheletes

black atheletes are making unreasonable demands and refusing to be team players till they get what they want

at the very least this will cost football coach Tom Herman his job as the team wallows in failure on the field

and it will ruin a great athletic program

Not in Detroit or Chicago? I thought blacks in the south were happy.

black atheletes are making unreasonable demands and refusing to be team players till they get what they want

at the very least this will cost football coach Tom Herman his job as the team wallows in failure on the field

I bet the administration will cave in to their demands, just like most everyone has...more b.s. that causes more division than fighting "racism". Racism will be around as long as you have different types of people.... Changing a song and renaming buildings doesn't do jack. If they don't want to participate, then let other players play in their stead...there's a HUGE DIFFERENCE between being a "SJW" and an actual "activist "...this lies in the former...nothing but more "victim" mentality...

Kick the trouble makers off the team...If necessary, shut football down for a season & try again next year.

Simple.

I bet the administration will cave in to their demands, just like most everyone has..
I’m a little surprised that they havent caved already

UT is run by liberals who are every bit as leftwing crazy as those at Berkley

they are real lunatics

but so far as I can tell the black players demands have not been met

which explains the poor performance of black UT players this season

Last edited:

You do realize a lot of college students aren't local kids right?

Stop recruiting our talent.

No one forces them to go to out of state colleges.

Send them back.

Send them back.

Segregationist much?

Send them back.

Segregationist much?

Oh are these kids black? I didn’t know. Should I have assumed they were? Racist, lol

Send them back.

Segregationist much?

Oh are these kids black? I didn’t know. Should I have assumed they were? Racist, lol

The thread title maybe?

The players who are freaked out over Black Lies Matter bs and under performing on the field are black

Pretty shitty that the whites in the college have to change to appease the blacks.

Don't you agree?

Pretty shitty that the whites in the college have to change to appease the blacks.

Don't you agree?

On another note. Blacks need to realize we aren’t afraid of all blacks all the time. I was waking my dog in the morning and this black guy in a nice area walked by me and I wasn’t afraid. But the night before I was picking my girlfriend up. She lives in low rent apartments with a lot of black neighbors, who have gangster friends who come visit from Detroit. I’m wearing an expensive watch sitt8ng in my new f150. A brotha walks by my window. Yes, I was nervous he might rob or car jack me.

To not have your guard up in that situation would make you a fool.

But to be afraid of that black man in the morning in that nice neighborhood would make you a racist.

Same ones who did nothing on the cheap hit to the Cowboy's Andy Dalton yesterday. Ain't protectin whitey no way!
I didnt see the game so this is speculation

But just like black players underperforming on the Texas Longhorns team, who knows how much Black Lies Matter has sewn dissension on the Cowboys?

jerry jones has been a horrible team owner and general manager for 25 years after jimmy johnson left.

but to his credit he has not been a supporter of the systemic racism lie and has resisted mixing politics and football

Don't you agree?

On another note. Blacks need to realize we aren’t afraid of all blacks all the time. I was waking my dog in the morning and this black guy in a nice area walked by me and I wasn’t afraid. But the night before I was picking my girlfriend up. She lives in low rent apartments with a lot of black neighbors, who have gangster friends who come visit from Detroit. I’m wearing an expensive watch sitt8ng in my new f150. A brotha walks by my window. Yes, I was nervous he might rob or car jack me.

But to be afraid of that black man in the morning in that nice neighborhood would make you a racist.

AGreed.

My question to you stands. Don't you think it is shitty that the whites in this college are being pressured to change to appease the blacks in the college?

Don't you agree?

AGreed.

My question to you stands. Don't you think it is shitty that the whites in this college are being pressured to change to appease the blacks in the college?

Called progress

Don't you agree?

AGreed.

Called progress

Calling it "progress" doesn't change the fact that whites are being asked to change an institution they love to appease the blacks or that it is shitty.

Forum List

Back