University of Texas athletics program destroyed by disruptive black atheletes

I have noticed that white football players tend to celebrate with their black teammates, but not vice versa.

This is ruining sports at every level. Ever hear of them banding together, hopping on the team bus & going out to disadvantaged communities to speak about the importance of a family structure, lowering the crime rates or cooperating with the police so the predators are removed from the streets? Of course not. It might work but it's not much of a virtue signal.
BTW- texas sucks. GO SOONERS!!!

black atheletes are making unreasonable demands and refusing to be team players till they get what they want

at the very least this will cost football coach Tom Herman his job as the team wallows in failure on the field

and it will ruin a great athletic program

Once again, the murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is more than two to one, and the police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually as they do Black suspects.
What do you think would happen if people made demands to stop this "injustice".
They would be called racist.
Therefore we must apply the same logic with these UT athletes.
They are racist.
BTW, Floyd died from a drug overdose.
The police did not murder him.
Sooooo .... all of these protests, race riots, murders and arson are just more left wing hate, ignorance and racism.

BTW- texas sucks. GO SOONERS!!!
This goes beyond sports

but in regard to sports, prior to obama and the Black Lies Matter movement sports used to be a racially unifying event where blacks and whites worked together to accomplish a team goal

Pride in Texas by the majority white population included pride in great black players like Earl Campbell along with honors for the team they played for

now that is lost

and eventually white Sooner fans will either shine black peoples shoes or their team will face the same turmoil

Last edited:

black atheletes are making unreasonable demands and refusing to be team players till they get what they want

at the very least this will cost football coach Tom Herman his job as the team wallows in failure on the field

God I wish I could go back to 1987 and my freshman year of high school. I was a wide receiver, a lightweight who could run like lightning and got crushed on the regular when caught. Our coaches would feed us before practices—all you could eat—and then we'd puke all over the field. Ah, the good old days. Politics never showed up on any yard line.

God I wish I could go back to 1987 and my freshman year of high school. I was a wide receiver, a lightweight who could run like lightning and got crushed on the regular when caught. Our coaches would feed us before practices—all you could eat—and then we'd puke all over the field. Ah, the good old days. Politics never showed up on any yard line.

I dont mind if the black players lose their scholarships even if it means UT loses all their remaining games

which with black players no longer giving their best may cause Texas to lose those games anyway

Last edited:
but in regard to sports, prior to obama and the Black Lies Matter movement sports used to be a racially unifying event where blacks and whites worked together to accomplish a team goal
This is the hard part to comprehend. Until Obama, our race relations were the best they had ever been & just getting better. It went to shit so quickly under him. The progs blame the division on Trump & it couldn't be further from the truth. Critical Race Theory has ruined the perceptions of too many of these wokesters. They see everything through a racial prism

Most of em are there on a football scholarship sooooo...No More College For You!!!
I thought of that

but Texas has recruited 5-star blue chips players

in terms of talent tom herman has assembled the top 5 program in college football

so if the black players are suspended they will just transfer to Alabama, Texas A&M, or Ohio State

so in that sense the black players are in the drivers seat

They have poisoned race relations at Texas and will spread the corruption to any school they go to

Last edited:
I will not mention his name, but I have read that a famous Euro American coach (I will not mention the sport) in the 1960s and 1970s (I will not mention the university) was beloved by his African American players (according to most writers).

But supposedly one reason that he decided to retire (beside being old) is that he had trouble adjusting to some attitudes of some of his players. He was famous for being a straight arrow, and he was concerned that some of his players did not share some of his values.

I am not a Nostradamus, but I predict that during the four years under President Biden and the eight years under President Harris, most coaches of every sport will be primarily people of color. As will the players.

Problem solved!

I will not mention his name, but I have read that a famous Euro American coach (I will not mention the sport) in the 1960s and 1970s (I will not mention the university) was beloved by his African American players (according to most writers).

But supposedly one reason that he decided to retire (beside being old) is that he had trouble adjusting to some attitudes of some of his players. He was famous for being a straight arrow, and he was concerned that some of his players did not share some of his values.

I am not a Nostradamus, but I predict that during the four years under President Biden and the eight years under President Harris, most coaches of every sport will be primarily people of color. As will the players.

Problem solved!
A crack pipe in every locker?

yes I can possibly see that coming

Yep, very sad and terrible to see.

Yes it is

since the first black player joined the team Texas Longhorns Football has been a racial unifier within the State of Texas

Now ignorant black players have plunged a knife into the heart of Longhorns fans

Yes it is

since the first black player joined the team Texas Longhorns Football has been a racial unifier within the State of Texas

Now ignorant black players have plunged a knife into the heart of Longhorns fans
I lived in Austin for 7 years, Mac Brown still the coach then and Augie Garrido the baseball coach. Great times watching Longhorn sports and seeing Roger Clemens occasionally out there. Too too bad to see the influence of liberal hatred of America.

Yes it is

I lived in Austin for 7 years, Mac Brown still the coach then and Augie Garrido the baseball coach. Great times watching Longhorn sports and seeing Roger Clemens occasionally out there. Too too bad to see the influence of liberal hatred of America.
Libs arent kidding with their “Keep Austin Weird” tee-shirts

Forum List

Back