University of Pittsburgh scientists believe-they-found-potential chinese virus vaccine

and say it could be rolled out quickly. We can only hope.

BAT, or the British American Tobacco company also think they have a vaccine.

If this is real, all my smoker friends are going to give me a ration of shit for bagging on them...

If this is real, all my smoker friends are going to give me a ration of shit for bagging on them...

Now watch the libbies pooh pooh both claims.

Libbies dont allow no hope in here.

I don't care what libbies dont allow

Gonna get them shots anyhow.

Central Statists, like most Dems are, do not understand the power of the free markets and innovation; for example look at the Obamacare rollout and the Iowa Caucus fiasco.

The love strong central state government because it caters to their patronage networks and favor trading u sing tax payer funds and resources.

When a crisis emerges their first instinct is to ration resources after concentrating them under one entities control, and then parcel things out to the deserving.

This is how these Nimrods operate since the time of Joseph and Pharoah.

If the government hasnt formed a dictatorship, they think they are not trying hard enough, which is why they give such high marks to China's barbarism.

And while all this good stuff is happening, what are libs. doing? They're forming another investigation to back bite Trump and try to impeach him again. What an effin' bunch of un American losers.

Yep. democrats want Americans to die. It's just a fact. They think if a million Americans die, then America will turn on Trump and they will gain power. Not just be elected, but gain the power to change America into Venezuela. Already the left is using this to end the bill of rights. Bolshevik Bill De Blasio (piece of shit - New York) has declared the 1st Amendment revoked.

Im getting tired of scientists claiming they "almost" have something. Let us know when you have it, until then shut up.

No one is pooh-poohing anything. If you haven't been paying attention, the FDA is fast tracking approvals to begin clinical trials of several vaccines and treatments. Greenlighting these would normally take months, maybe even years. But to their credit, they've taken the rails down in the interest of public health. But there are no magic bullets. They won't be released to the public until enough data is collected through clinical trials and further research. There are some drugs that have shown promise in treating already infected patients, but again, this isn't a cure, and there is a risk that if some of these drugs are used to treat enough coronavirus patients, it may end up creating a shortage of them for people who actually need the drugs for other conditions. The answer to this virus can't be solved in the space of a Law and Order episode.

Oh yeah, and right now, nothing that happens is going to save the presidency of Donald John Trump. Once again, proof positive that you shouldn't elect a reality TV show host.

No one is pooh-poohing anything. If you haven't been paying attention, the FDA is fast tracking approvals to begin clinical trials of several vaccines and treatments. Greenlighting these would normally take months, maybe even years. But to their credit, they've taken the rails down in the interest of public health. But there are no magic bullets. They won't be released to the public until enough data is collected through clinical trials and further research. There are some drugs that have shown promise in treating already infected patients, but again, this isn't a cure, and there is a risk that if some of these drugs are used to treat enough coronavirus patients, it may end up creating a shortage of them for people who actually need the drugs for other conditions. The answer to this virus can't be solved in the space of a Law and Order episode.

Oh yeah, and right now, nothing that happens is going to save the presidency of Donald John Trump. Once again, proof positive that you shouldn't elect a reality TV show host.
FDA they very fkn assholes who told their worshippers smoking is safe
oragel is safe

eat to live is safe .

it's a gov. entity dipshit what part of they CONTROL the stats donn't you get. lol

It takes a looooong time to approve a drug and u zombies brains have no clue how many safety channels they are skipping pushing this vaccines lmfao.
Cant wait to watch u dumbasses floppinng over and u will even if not instantly lol

THIS IS A PYSCH. WARfare MOST CANT' SEE

1585921637164.png

FDA they very fkn assholes who told their worshippers smoking is safe
oragel is safe

eat to live is safe .

it's a gov. entity dipshit what part of they CONTROL the stats donn't you get. lol

It takes a looooong time to approve a drug and u zombies brains have no clue how many safety channels they are skipping pushing this vaccines lmfao.
Cant wait to watch u dumbasses floppinng over and u will even if not instantly lol

THIS IS A PYSCH. WARfare MOST CANT' SEE

View attachment 318632

You should really stay away from alt-right media sources. They warp your objectivity too much. Yes, it takes a long time to approve a drug. There's a good reason for that. They don't want more people dropping dead from the cure than they have with the virus. While the FDA has had its issues, they normally do a good job with making their decisions based on data, not the political winds.

A game chaner......whlyl is ilt being held back and who is responsible for that?

Why chloroquine the remedy for the chinese virus is being held back by liberals in high places.

males of African and Mediterranean descent) who have an often hidden genetic defect that affects important enzyme functions. The G6PD gene is responsible for processing of carbohydrate and protection of cells from harmful effects of free oxygen radicals. To make an important story shorter, someone with the G6PD gene, who is given chloroquine, may experience rupture of the red blood cells which are responsible for caring oxygen to the body tissues. Red blood cells rupturing is a major assault on a body, let alone having COVID-19 as well.
Chloroquine–induced pruritus has been reported in 50% of dark skinned Africans, Caucasians and African albinos. Dark skinned persons and Caucasians possess similar numbers of melanocytes throughout the body region but the amount of melanin produced in dark skin is greater and moreover, the synthetic pathway, and packaging of melanin granules (in melanosomes) differ greatly from melanin produced in lighter-skin individuals[1]. Furthermore, in vitro skin cell studies showed that chloroquine preferentially binds to melanocytes as opposed to keratinocytes (non melanised in vitro only). A clear understanding of the mechanism of chloroquine-induced pruritus will guide help in more effective management of malaria with chloroquine

Last edited:

Yep. democrats want Americans to die. It's just a fact. They think if a million Americans die, then America will turn on Trump and they will gain power. Not just be elected, but gain the power to change America into Venezuela. Already the left is using this to end the bill of rights. Bolshevik Bill De Blasio (piece of shit - New York) has declared the 1st Amendment revoked.

but abortion clinics remain open. so killing babies is still ok.

Forum List

Back