University of Minnesota Bans Use of Race in Crime Suspect Descriptions

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More censorship at college but as long as it helps blacks, liberals tell us it's ok.

University of Minnesota Bans Use of Race in Crime Suspect Descriptions PUNDIT PRESS

February 26, 2015

The University of Minnesota has banned the use of race when describing crime suspects when only a “limited” amount of information is known about them. Specifically, if the race of the suspect is known, but some other identifiable traits are not, the college will not release the race of the criminal.

The University of Minnesota’s President, Eric Kaler, explained that their “Crime Alerts may unintentionally reinforce racist stereotypes of Black men, and other people of color, as criminals and threats.

“That in turn,” he continued, “can create an oppressive climate for some members of our community, a climate of suspicion and hostility.”

pc.jpg

Initially I though this was a dumb idea until I read the article. It says specifically if no other information is known about the suspect. "A white guy is killing people" Is not really going to help anyone.

What is it about blacks that make whites react so wickedly? I posted a thread on positive stats and was immediately informed of how much I suck apparently for being positive

What is it about blacks that make whites react so wickedly? I posted a thread on positive stats and was immediately informed of how much I suck apparently for being positive
Abject fear of Blacks is the main cause. If Blacks are doing well poor uneducated whites lose their position in society and become in their minds the bottom of the barrel.

Maybe they can use things like "low IQ and nappy-headed".
I thought you were white? Dont you have stringy hair?
See, it works.
I wouldnt call your low IQ and stringy hair something that actually works.
Low IQ and nappy-headed leaves little doubt. A little more long-winded than black perhaps, but still clear.
"Low IQ with tick infested stringy hair" is a little more long winded than "yes another white school shooter" However, everyone already knows the shooter is most likely white.

Forum List

Back