University of Florida’s $500K Security Cost for Trump’s Nazi Friend’s Speech

Liberal law dictates that anyone espousing leftist views is entitled to all rights under the Constitution (and even some that are not there). If you do not walk in lockstep with those views, you have no rights and are in fact considered the enemy.

A half a million just so that lowest of scumbag traitors can speak. And people say they are so worried about government spending.
Let the cowardly little traitor "speak," otherwise known as insulting other Americans, not offering policy suggestions that are healthy for all Americans, and then make life miserable for him wherever he goes. No one has to harm this turncoat, just point at him and scream at him for what he is the second that he steps out in public.

I ignore that racist as I do racists on this forum. If the left would do the same, security costs would be minimal and destruction and violence likely would not occur.
I think at this time in our history, dissent from the corruption of our values needs to be visible. I have always hated protesting, because I don't like crowds and the lack of bathrooms, but I feel that it is important to come out and show for the cameras that large numbers of people dissent and are willing to step out of their comfort zones to register that dissent. Without these photos, dissent will be marginalized and shoved under the carpet. If this man gets away with this, without protest, it would mean that his words are being given an importance that they do not deserve.
Fortunately, and unfortunately, I have lived in the DC area for 40 years, so I have always felt that it was my civic duty to get out of my comfy bed, create a sign, and go downtown when a protest is necessary, as it has been on quite a few occasions, given that I have seen hundreds of buses arrive filled with people willing to endure a long-distance bus journey from hundreds of miles away to come to register their views, while I only have to hop on metro. When I took metro to the Women's March, there were people on my car who waited for over an hour just to get on the train, and their signs noted that they came from Texas. Fortunately, I know where the bathrooms are in the Smithsonian.

Countless United States troops were killed, wounded, and maimed fighting the Nazis and their fascist allies during WWII.

Seventy-two years later, conservatives and their leader, the Big Orange Idiot, now condemn anyone who opposes the Nazi movement that is now infecting the United States.

Conservatives embrace the Nazi alliance today, the same enemy fought by the Greatest Generation from December 7, 1941, through VE Day and VJ Day 1945. Conservatives consider anyone who opposes their Nazis to be the “evil" anti-fa, which means they view the U.S. military of WWII as the “evil" anti-fa as well.

“Florida Gov. Rick Scott on Monday declared a state of emergency in advance of a speech white nationalist (Nazi) Richard Spencer is scheduled to give at the University of Florida.” Additionally, “The governor is also activating the Florida National Guard to help with security if it is needed. Scott said he declared the emergency after discussing Spencer's speech with Alachua County Sheriff Sadie Darnell.”

The conservative Scott issued his executive order so as to permit local law-enforcement groups to join with with state and other law-enforcement agencies to protect the members of various Nazi organizations at the hate-filled gathering.

Speakers will use the university setting as a platform to incite their skin-heads to commit violence, inspired by the hate-speech which is typical at these events. “The university has already said it expects to spend $500,000 on security.”

Conservatives are doing the Greatest Generation a great disservice welcoming the Nazi movement into the United States, while condemning all who protest conservatives' unconscionable policies, past and present.

History proves it was the conservatives’ policies that favored secession in the states that formed the Confederacy. Those conservative policies established the Confederate military. It was the singular goal of that armed force to protect the rights of one percent of the population in those states, who possessed the wealth necessary to afford owning black people. The singular goal to protect the upper classes’ right to oppress black people. The ONE PERCENT. (It’s no different today, conservatives are still suckers protecting the wealth of the one percent, and receiving nothing in return.)

Conservatives have always fought to protect the wealth and property of the one percent, and their right to oppress. Conservatives were traitors then, and they are traitors today for their support of the American Nazis. The Nazis were the enemy of democracy during WWII, just as they are now.

This is not an issue of free speech, this is an issue of treason. Just like it was during WWII. One must wonder, how many conservatives here in the U.S. were Nazi sympathizers that helped undermine democracy in the 1930s and 40s? How many of their children and grandchildren are conservatives today, carrying on the family tradition of helping the Nazis. Helping them invade the United States in the 21st century with their hatred of all that is not white male and “Christian”?

Nazi loving conservative white male “Christians” will surely find this OP "funny". And, there are plenty of conservative moderators for these message boards who share your deep affection for the Nazis. So, one of them will certainly censor this OP.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-state-of-emergency-declared-for-white-nationalist/ar-AAtA1lC?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 154790

View attachment 154791

Historians will have much to say about the first decades of the twenty-first century. That is, if we survive this administration.

Fuck off, commie.

Your Bolshevik revolution is in the shitter. We will never have communism in America. Get over it. You will always need to work for a living, you lazy, shit bag.

Again. Fuck off, commie.

Lefties call a speaker a "nazi" and then they get to condemn the President of the United States for supporting the speaker's first Amendment right to speak. Did the freaking world turn upside down in the last decade?

Countless United States troops were killed, wounded, and maimed fighting the Nazis and their fascist allies during WWII.

Seventy-two years later, conservatives and their leader, the Big Orange Idiot, now condemn anyone who opposes the Nazi movement that is now infecting the United States.

Conservatives embrace the Nazi alliance today, the same enemy fought by the Greatest Generation from December 7, 1941, through VE Day and VJ Day 1945. Conservatives consider anyone who opposes their Nazis to be the “evil" anti-fa, which means they view the U.S. military of WWII as the “evil" anti-fa as well.

“Florida Gov. Rick Scott on Monday declared a state of emergency in advance of a speech white nationalist (Nazi) Richard Spencer is scheduled to give at the University of Florida.” Additionally, “The governor is also activating the Florida National Guard to help with security if it is needed. Scott said he declared the emergency after discussing Spencer's speech with Alachua County Sheriff Sadie Darnell.”

The conservative Scott issued his executive order so as to permit local law-enforcement groups to join with with state and other law-enforcement agencies to protect the members of various Nazi organizations at the hate-filled gathering.

Speakers will use the university setting as a platform to incite their skin-heads to commit violence, inspired by the hate-speech which is typical at these events. “The university has already said it expects to spend $500,000 on security.”

Conservatives are doing the Greatest Generation a great disservice welcoming the Nazi movement into the United States, while condemning all who protest conservatives' unconscionable policies, past and present.

History proves it was the conservatives’ policies that favored secession in the states that formed the Confederacy. Those conservative policies established the Confederate military. It was the singular goal of that armed force to protect the rights of one percent of the population in those states, who possessed the wealth necessary to afford owning black people. The singular goal to protect the upper classes’ right to oppress black people. The ONE PERCENT. (It’s no different today, conservatives are still suckers protecting the wealth of the one percent, and receiving nothing in return.)

Conservatives have always fought to protect the wealth and property of the one percent, and their right to oppress. Conservatives were traitors then, and they are traitors today for their support of the American Nazis. The Nazis were the enemy of democracy during WWII, just as they are now.

This is not an issue of free speech, this is an issue of treason. Just like it was during WWII. One must wonder, how many conservatives here in the U.S. were Nazi sympathizers that helped undermine democracy in the 1930s and 40s? How many of their children and grandchildren are conservatives today, carrying on the family tradition of helping the Nazis. Helping them invade the United States in the 21st century with their hatred of all that is not white male and “Christian”?

Nazi loving conservative white male “Christians” will surely find this OP "funny". And, there are plenty of conservative moderators for these message boards who share your deep affection for the Nazis. So, one of them will certainly censor this OP.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-state-of-emergency-declared-for-white-nationalist/ar-AAtA1lC?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 154790

View attachment 154791

Historians will have much to say about the first decades of the twenty-first century. That is, if we survive this administration.

'Trump-Nazi'? Bwuhahaha!

Whose e-mails was it again that exposed them as racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites? :p

Joseph Kennedy was not a conservative and he supported the Nazis. John F Kennedy was a big fan. Last I looked they were Democrats.

John F Kennedy was a fan of Hitler and Nazi Germany, diaries reveal

John F Kennedy was a fan of Hitler and Nazi Germany, diaries reveal - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
FDR was also a great fan of Hilter until the later invaded Poland.

Why was he late?
Huh?

You do know what "the later" means, don't you?

Joseph Kennedy was not a conservative and he supported the Nazis. John F Kennedy was a big fan. Last I looked they were Democrats.

John F Kennedy was a fan of Hitler and Nazi Germany, diaries reveal

John F Kennedy was a fan of Hitler and Nazi Germany, diaries reveal - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
FDR was also a great fan of Hilter until the later invaded Poland.

Why was he late?
Huh?

You do know what "the later" means, don't you?

Only in the concept of time. I think you meant "latter" which means closer to the end than the beginning.

Forum List

Back