Universities consider blocking controversial app

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
For fuck's sake can we please just treat college students like the adults they are? When my grandparents were of college age they were getting married, working full time jobs, and starting families. Today college age people have parents who call up their professors and yell at them for giving them a bad grade, have administrators telling them what is acceptable speech and thought and what isn't, and lawmakers who want them to draw up a contract between their partner before having sex. Is it really any wonder why we now have a nation of people who can't do anything for themselves anymore?

Universities consider blocking controversial app WRAL.com

For fuck's sake can we please just treat college students like the adults they are? When my grandparents were of college age they were getting married, working full time jobs, and starting families. Today college age people have parents who call up their professors and yell at them for giving them a bad grade, have administrators telling them what is acceptable speech and thought and what isn't, and lawmakers who want them to draw up a contract between their partner before having sex. Is it really any wonder why we now have a nation of people who can't do anything for themselves anymore?

Libtards running your universities.

Libtards running your universities.
And contards as well. Try any East Texas community college in the non-metro areas.

Forum List

Back