Universal Grammar not Universally Accepted Anymore

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Last edited:
Always nice to read another opinion. Well, not always, but this one was. And as Chomsky would know, theories are to be challenged and have their tires kicked.

Always nice to read another opinion. Well, not always, but this one was. And as Chomsky would know, theories are to be challenged and have their tires kicked.

I doubt he cares at this point. Chomsky became a full-time, America-hating political hack a long time ago.

For those who have the time, the article really is pretty interesting.

I doubt he cares at this point. Chomsky became a full-time, America-hating political hack a long time ago.

Anyone who questions america is labeled by the power structure as an America-hating observer. He must be onto something the system does not want anyone to consider. Those are the very people the masses should be reading for themselves.

I am not knowing WTF you is talking about.

Chomsky is a freaking moron

He's not a moron, he just became a complete whore when he saw it would mean more money and fawning accolades from brainless extremists and shameless academics.

I had the misfortune of being subjected to one of his "talks"...he's a moron. I know a moron when I see and hear a moron, he's a moron

Clearly I need to go watch them then, thanks! Quite the referral!

Anyone who questions america is labeled by the power structure as an America-hating .......

No. I guess you haven't read any of his political doggerel.

Anyone who questions america is labeled by the power structure as an America-hating .......

Exactly what I'm referring to and why the power structure fears him, he's a coherent questioning human being. If your power structure cannot handle the scrutiny and challenge, there's something very wrong and authoritarian about it.

He's not a moron, he just became a complete whore when he saw it would mean more money and fawning accolades from brainless extremists and shameless academics.

I had the misfortune of being subjected to one of his "talks"...he's a moron. I know a moron when I see and hear a moron, he's a moron

No, he's not. His political hackery is indefensible, but he's not a moron; he's a whore.

Exactly what I'm referring to ......

What is exactly what you're referring to?

No, he's not. His political hackery is indefensible, but he's not a moron; he's a whore.

Look at you two, stepping all over each other in your zealotry.

Jesus, calm down and try to go through this again, it's right there on your screen.

You're trying too hard.

Jesus, calm down and try to go through this again, it's right there on your screen.

Go ahead and clarify so you won't feel misunderstood later. What is exactly what you're referring to?

You're trying too hard.

You're not at all.

New Topics

Forum List

Back