Universal flu vaccine may be available within two years, says scientist

Have you thought of this, Tainted Tommy…?

It's come out that this mRNA shit tends to cause agglutination of the red blood cells; causes them to stick together in clumps, causing them to clog capillaries, which leads to a wide range of medical complications.

You're diabetic. As a result of your diabetes, and of your lack of diligence in taking proper care of it, you've had to have part of your leg amputated. Do you know how diabetes causes that, and other complications? It causes red blood cells to tend to clump together. Just the same as what this mRNA shit does.

You already have a condition that damages your body in this manner, that has already cost you part of a leg, and you're enthusiastically promoting a class of drugs that have that as a side effect.

How stupid does one have to be, to think that it is a good idea to take drugs that have a known side effect, that is similar to an effect pf a condition that one already has? No normal level of human stupidity, I would have to say, but an extraordinary, extreme, almost Tainted Tommy-level stupidity.
Thanks for this advice Bob.
But on reflection I will continue to take my medical advice from Dr Gupta.
Not some internet hater who knocks nails in wood and shits in the bushes on site.

People on the left make much of being educated but at the same time some of them are the stupidest fucks I've ever encountered. These belong to what I like to call the "Educated idiots" tribe.

The folks who are brainwashed enough to believe that a piece of paper with a shiny gold stamp in a frame on the wall makes someone intelligent.

This is great news. I usually have the jab and it does help but this soinds like a magic bullet.
I hope that they test it fullly on lifers in your prisons.

Well done America. This is a step forward for mankind. Just as significant as the covid vax.

Cool!

Would you take medical advice from a crazy cult member ?
I was referring to your snide reference to Bob's chosen profession: "Not some internet hater who knocks nails in wood..."

But to answer your question, no, I would not take medical advice from a crazy cult member. That's why I did not get the covid "vaccine".

All kidding aside, I did not get the vaccine because I simply did not trust it. My distrust was heightened by the fact that people on the left and Democrat politicians were blindly pushing it so hard that they turned it into a point of self righteous moral superiority and vilified people for refusing the shot.

I am an independent thinker so I don't respond well to mob pressure and hypocritical moral posturing.

I was referring to your snide reference to Bob's chosen profession: "Not some internet hater who knocks nails in wood..."

Not even an accurate description of my profession.

A tradesman for whom “knocking nails in wood” is a major part of his job would be a carpenter. And Tainted Tommy's, assumption that a carpenter would be someone on whom he could rightfully look down demonstrates an extraordinary degree if ignorance. and hubris. Carpentry is a skilled trade, and an honorable profession; certainly more valuable than anything that Tainted Tommy has ever done in the whole of its failed and worthless life.

But I'm not a carpenter; I'm an electrician. Not to look down on carpenters or other fellow skilled tradesmen, but being an electrician is a more sophisticated trade than being a carpenter. Being an electrician actually entails some significant elements of some other trades, including carpentry. Building supports for wires, cables, and conduits often involves some basic carpentry, as well as other building skills that come from other trades.

1669776472003.png

Last edited:

But to answer your question, no, I would not take medical advice from a crazy cult member. That's why I did not get the covid "vaccine".

All kidding aside, I did not get the vaccine because I simply did not trust it. My distrust was heightened by the fact that people on the left and Democrat politicians were blindly pushing it so hard that they turned it into a point of self righteous moral superiority and vilified people for refusing the shot.

I am an independent thinker so I don't respond well to mob pressure and hypocritical moral posturing.

They all believed the propaganda because they heard it in the Temple of the Holy Glowing Rectangle.

Nope. you are just a victim of internet trolls feeding you iwth bullshit.

Forum List

Back