Universal flu vaccine may be available within two years, says scientist

Projecting again, I see. You'd get vaxxed if you were honestly concerned about such things.

Why in THE WORLD would I believe the health proclamations of people who lied about Covid deaths, masks, lockdowns, school closures, vaccines....ALL OF IT?

sure, sure ,sure, it's COVID calling all this myocarditis. Take that and all their other lies and go get your fifth booster. You did, right?

Nice initial concession, but "the moral panic" is all yours. Unpleasant side effects are to be expected in exchange for saving lives by the millions. No guarantees in life, but one can at least hedge their bets with free vaccines. Even Trump figured that out when push came to shove..
explain SADS, NEW since 2020 lol

They have been working on a universal influenza vaccine for a while now...

They had one developed but it was a series of 7 injections....not very marketable at all.

Then there are those who regularly get their flu shot every year...if they are consistent with getting one for ten years they become immune to influenza....however most places that require one still make them get another injection every year anyway.

Then there's the mixing of vaccines....if a regular old fashioned vaccine for flu is taken after an mRNA vaccine for flu the patient will have zero immunity for influenza and will catch it because they have no immunity anymore. It might kill them unless their immune system gets straightened out. (Which will require a couple years)

Vaccines are like tattoos....they are going to be with you for a long time...
Asking long beforehand about the type and compatability of the vaccine you are being given is not a bad thing.

And contrary to popular opinion....vaccines are not a political decision...it's a medical matter like circumcision...and if politicians feel the need to chime in they must first emasculate themselves before they speak.

They have been working on a universal influenza vaccine for a while now...

They had one developed but it was a series of 7 injections....not very marketable at all.

Then there are those who regularly get their flu shot every year...if they are consistent with getting one for ten years they become immune to influenza....however most places that require one still make them get another injection every year anyway.

Then there's the mixing of vaccines....if a regular old fashioned vaccine for flu is taken after an mRNA vaccine for flu the patient will have zero immunity for influenza and will catch it because they have no immunity anymore. It might kill them unless their immune system gets straightened out. (Which will require a couple years)

Vaccines are like tattoos....they are going to be with you for a long time...
Asking long beforehand about the type and compatability of the vaccine you are being given is not a bad thing.

And contrary to popular opinion....vaccines are not a political decision...it's a medical matter like circumcision...and if politicians feel the need to chime in they must first emasculate themselves before they speak.
I dont think many people could spare the time for 7 shots.

Nice initial concession, but "the moral panic" is all yours. Unpleasant side effects are to be expected in exchange for saving lives by the millions. No guarantees in life, but one can at least hedge their bets with free vaccines. Even Trump figured that out when push came to shove..
Why do these loons think they are so special that secret masonic entities want to kill them ?

This is great news. I usually have the jab and it does help but this soinds [sic] like a magic bullet.
I hope that they test it fullly [sic] on lifers in your prisons.

Well done America. This is a step forward for mankind. Just as significant as the covid vax.

Have you thought of this, Tainted Tommy…?

It's come out that this mRNA shit tends to cause agglutination of the red blood cells; causes them to stick together in clumps, causing them to clog capillaries, which leads to a wide range of medical complications.

You're diabetic. As a result of your diabetes, and of your lack of diligence in taking proper care of it, you've had to have part of your leg amputated. Do you know how diabetes causes that, and other complications? It causes red blood cells to tend to clump together. Just the same as what this mRNA shit does.

You already have a condition that damages your body in this manner, that has already cost you part of a leg, and you're enthusiastically promoting a class of drugs that have that as a side effect.

How stupid does one have to be, to think that it is a good idea to take drugs that have a known side effect, that is similar to an effect pf a condition that one already has? No normal level of human stupidity, I would have to say, but an extraordinary, extreme, almost Tainted Tommy-level stupidity.

Have you thought of this, Tainted Tommy…?

It's come out that this mRNA shit tends to cause agglutination of the red blood cells; causes them to stick together in clumps, causing them to clog capillaries, which leads to a wide range of medical complications.

You're diabetic. As a result of your diabetes, and of your lack of diligence in taking proper care of it, you've had to have part of your leg amputated. Do you know how diabetes causes that, and other complications? It causes red blood cells to tend to clump together. Just the same as what this mRNA shit does.

You already have a condition that damages your body in this manner, that has already cost you part of a leg, and you're enthusiastically promoting a class of drugs that have that as a side effect.

How stupid does one have to be, to think that it is a good idea to take drugs that have a known side effect, that is similar to an effect pf a condition that one already has? No normal level of human stupidity, I would have to say, but an extraordinary, extreme, almost Tainted Tommy-level stupidity.

Most of those words have too many syllables for Tammy to fully comprehend.

Why do these loons think they are so special that secret masonic entities want to kill them ?
Good question. Could be that simple. More study and nuance is called for perhaps? A battle of agendas, seems to me. Religious and economic views. Popular notions alluding to medical scientists en masse going to all the trouble of becoming qualified experts in their field only to glom onto some politically charged, nonsensical theory always strikes me as ridiculous. The notion that "they're all Libs" -- same. Any quick, poorly thought out smear of an excuse will seemingly do. I think it's mostly very lonely, people screaming for attention, but never the sort prone to readily admit it. Mental illness, belligerent ignorance, innumeracy, plain stupidity,.. Accounting for it all is impossible.

Good question. Could be that simple. More study and nuance is called for perhaps? A battle of agendas, seems to me. Religious and economic views. Popular notions alluding to medical scientists en masse going to all the trouble of becoming qualified experts in their field only to glom onto some politically charged, nonsensical theory always strikes me as ridiculous. The notion that "they're all Libs" -- same. Any quick, poorly thought out smear of an excuse will seemingly do. I think it's mostly very lonely, people screaming for attention, but never the sort prone to readily admit it. Mental illness, belligerent ignorance, innumeracy, plain stupidity,.. Accounting for it all is impossible.

There is no one alive who doesn't want you to take your shots. Please do. The sooner the better.

Nothing more needs to be said.

This is great news. I usually have the jab and it does help but this soinds like a magic bullet.
I hope that they test it fullly on lifers in your prisons.

Well done America. This is a step forward for mankind. Just as significant as the covid vax.

If is based on the same mRNA technology, why they have to wait two years?

Is this a warning that ne pandemic is in works in two years, just in time for new elections?

In other news...
1669581079647193.jpg

If is based on the same mRNA technology, why they have to wait two years?

Is this a warning that ne pandemic is in works in two years, just in time for new elections?

In other news...

Because it doesn't have fast track exemption....it needs thorough testing and those results carefully reviewed over a longer period of time than a "emergency " review. (Mostly just stalling by the FDA so the approving council can make money off the stock market investment)

All of this requires time.

Because it doesn't have fast track exemption....it needs thorough testing and those results carefully reviewed over a longer period of time than a "emergency " review. (Mostly just stalling by the FDA so the approving council can make money off the stock market investment)

It will get approved quickly, when that new pandemic they're talking about takes place. They just didn't decided on firm date.

Haven't gotten a flu shot in years. Most certainly will not get one now.

It's stories like this that make me think, even though I am not inclined to, that there really IS a faction of evil people who want to inject us with this poisonous mRNA stuff. Wow.
Do you get your medical science from The Donald?

Same is exactly true of the application of mRNA technology against COVID-1984.

Any new drug requires years of testing to establish its safety and efficacy. The mRNA-based “vaccines” for COVID-1984 were rushed into use, much too fast, without any chance for any adequate amount of such testing. And now we're getting the empirical data that show that it is neither safe nor effective, as it is being applied.

Perhaps, with years of proper testing and research, the bugs in the mRNA drugs will be worked out, and perhaps they will come out with a valid mRNA-based prophylactic drug for COVID-1984, for influenza, and for other disease.

Or, perhaps, they will ultimately find that this sort of mRNA drug will never be safe or effective, and the whole idea will end up on the scrapheap.

Same is exactly true of the application of mRNA technology against COVID-1984.

Any new drug requires years of testing to establish its safety and efficacy. The mRNA-based “vaccines” for COVID-1984 were rushed into use, much too fast, without any chance for any adequate amount of such testing. And now we're getting the empirical data that show that it is neither safe nor effective, as it is being applied.

Perhaps, with years of proper testing and research, the bugs in the mRNA drugs will be worked out, and perhaps they will come out with a valid mRNA-based prophylactic drug for COVID-1984, for influenza, and for other disease.

Or, perhaps, they will ultimately find that this sort of mRNA drug will never be safe or effective, and the whole idea will end up on the scrapheap.
No medical treatment is perfectly safe...never has been and never will be.

Like I said before...it's a balancing process of managing risk/reward analysis.

There are risks and rewards from receiving any medical treatment...including the setting of a broken arm.

In my area the risk/reward analysis I interpreted that the rewards outweighed the risks of getting vaccinated. Plus the Moderna had a much longer track record of success working with mRNA technology than Pfizer. (It is their ticker on the stock exchange for a reason)

So...
I made a choice not based on politics or Government intrusion or mandates. I made a choice based solely on the information I had outside of the many hyperventilating wackanoodles on both sides of the vaccines. Both sides are lying...both sides are not telling the whole truth. And since the whole nation has been taking sides because of political ideologies...I'm not going to trust anyone except for those I personally know to tell me what I need to know.

Forum List

Back