Universal flu vaccine may be available within two years, says scientist

The covid vax saved millions of lives. You condemn the flu vax without any grounds to do so. You are an anti vax nutter.
How do you know, you are going to take the word of some bureaucrat? Thanks but i dont think so. We could of saved 10s of thousands of elderly if dumbass prog slaves wouldnt of elected Governor Andrew Cujo of NY or the Governor Bitching Whitmore of Mich. for they put infected people with the elderly and infirm knowing full well, that it would kill them, but that is the Marxist way.

You could probably find a self proclaimed "scientist" who claims that a universal source of energy will be available in a couple of years too. Even relatively ignorant lefties should understand that the anecdotal internet ravings of someone who claims to be a scientist are meaningless.

The covid vaccine was worth the risk for old people and very sick people.

Otherwise, it was a terrible gamble for entirely too many. I hope, once the moral panic finally wears away, colleges, workplaces, and etc are sued within an inch of their lives for those who were maimed and killed by the poison shots.
Nice initial concession, but "the moral panic" is all yours. Unpleasant side effects are to be expected in exchange for saving lives by the millions. No guarantees in life, but one can at least hedge their bets with free vaccines. Even Trump figured that out when push came to shove..

Haven't gotten a flu shot in years. Most certainly will not get one now.

It's stories like this that make me think, even though I am not inclined to, that there really IS a faction of evil people who want to inject us with this poisonous mRNA stuff. Wow.
Been over 20 years for me, and I won't get this one either.

I don't care one way or the other if they do develop this vaccine. I've never taken a flu shot as I didn't see the point so I have no intention of taking this one.

Having said that, they better not try forcing the shot or coercing people by threatening livelihoods like they did with the covid "vaccine".

Nice initial concession, but "the moral panic" is all yours. Unpleasant side effects are to be expected in exchange for saving lives by the millions. No guarantees in life, but one can at least hedge their bets with free vaccines. Even Trump figured that out when push came to shove..

You know darn well myocarditis, blood clots, and increasing cancer are not "unpleasant side effects". An "unpleasant side effect" is a sore arm, a headache, maybe a day of feeling punky. NOT the above.

You know this is a losing proposition for you right? You follow the science?

I don't care one way or the other if they do develop this vaccine. I've never taken a flu shot as I didn't see the point so I have no intention of taking this one.

Having said that, they better not try forcing the shot or coercing people by threatening livelihoods like they did with the covid "vaccine".

I get a flu shot almost every year. Unlike this experimental mRNA shit that they've been pushing on us, genuine vaccines are backed by solid science.

As long as legitimate flu vaccines are available, I'll probably continue to get them each year. But I won't take any of this mRNA shit, until and unless they are properly vetted the way that is normally required of all new drugs, to meet appropriate standards of safety and efficacy. So far, nothing mRNA-based has been; and emerging empirical data seem to cast serious doubt that it ever will be.

You know darn well myocarditis, blood clots, and increasing cancer are not "unpleasant side effects". An "unpleasant side effect" is a sore arm, a headache, maybe a day of feeling punky. NOT the above.

You know this is a losing proposition for you right? You follow the science?
Projecting again, I see. You'd get vaxxed if you were honestly concerned about such things.

I get a flu shot almost every year. Unlike this experimental mRNA shit that they've been pushing on us, genuine vaccines are backed by solid science.

As long as legitimate flu vaccines are available, I'll probably continue to get them each year. But I won't take any of this mRNA shit, until and unless they are properly vetted the way that is normally required of all new drugs, to meet appropriate standards of safety and efficacy. So far, nothing mRNA-based has been; and emerging empirical data seem to cast serious doubt that it ever will be.
I'm sure current flu vaccines are safe and I did not mean to imply otherwise. For myself, I was just never inclined to get one.

PSA: Watch out for the super-duper flu shot they give you if you are 65 or over. First and last time I’m ever talked into THAT. I can’t remember the last time I was that sick.

As long as the gurus pushing their drugs are exempt from all liability for their stuff, it is perfect evidence that it is all a giant fraud.

Projecting again, I see. You'd get vaxxed if you were honestly concerned about such things.
I had a 99.975% chance of surviving the Kung Flu, while there is a 50% chance of taking the jab and getting a serious side effect. Only a stupid Joe Biden voter(but i repeat myself) would actually believe that the jab would save your worthless fucking life....You are just a slave to the Marxists. Yessa masta i will take the jab if you tell me to, says the Joe Biteme voter.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

I'm sure current flu vaccines are safe and I did not mean to imply otherwise. For myself, I was just never inclined to get one.
As soon as the first person gets the flu, the original strain of the Flu has been modified by the host. Then when it travels to the next person, again it morphs into the Flu of a different strain. So on and so on, by the time it goes around if you had the shot, not only did you feel bad by the shot, but now the modified Flu. Just keep yourself healthy , eat right and take lots of vitamin C, and that could keep you from catching that pesky bug.

This is great news. I usually have the jab and it does help but this soinds like a magic bullet.
I hope that they test it fullly on lifers in your prisons.

Well done America. This is a step forward for mankind. Just as significant as the covid vax.
Coming from the guardian promoting it,thst is all the evidence in the world it is not beneficial to you and is dangerous but dumbfuck tommy will be the first in line to take it. :auiqs.jpg:

I had a 99.975% chance of surviving the Kung Flu, while there is a 50% chance of taking the jab and getting a serious side effect. Only a stupid Joe Biden voter(but i repeat myself) would actually believe that the jab would save your worthless fucking life....You are just a slave to the Marxists. Yessa masta i will take the jab if you tell me to, says the Joe Biteme voter.

View attachment 731289
:thankusmile::yes_text12:

....and now they are going to mix covid poison with the flu vaccines.

Thanks but no thanks!

No,No, thank you very much but no thanks

just to add....I have never in my life have a flu vaccine....and after this I will never have one for sure.

Forum List

Back