Universal flu vaccine may be available within two years, says scientist

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is great news. I usually have the jab and it does help but this soinds like a magic bullet.
I hope that they test it fullly on lifers in your prisons.

Well done America. This is a step forward for mankind. Just as significant as the covid vax.

Last edited:

This is great news. I usually have the jab and it does help but this soinds like a magic bullet.
I hope that they test it fullly on lifers in your prisoners.

Well done America. This is a step forward for mankind. Just as significant as the covid vax.

Haven't gotten a flu shot in years. Most certainly will not get one now.

It's stories like this that make me think, even though I am not inclined to, that there really IS a faction of evil people who want to inject us with this poisonous mRNA stuff. Wow.

I hope that they test it fullly on lifers in your prisoners.

When it happens, make sure you take yours every day, Tammy.

To paraphrase everybody's favorite USMB Nobel Laureate Penelope,

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are vaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."

An experimental vaccine based on the same mRNA technology

&&&&&&&&&>>>

The new vaccine is designed to prime the immune system against all 20 subtypes of influenza A and B, potentially arming the body to tackle any flu virus that arises.

no specific antigen / antibody relationship.......

~S~

An experimental vaccine based on the same mRNA technology

&&&&&&&&&>>>

The new vaccine is designed to prime the immune system against all 20 subtypes of influenza A and B, potentially arming the body to tackle any flu virus that arises.

no specific antigen / antibody relationship.......

~S~
Its fantastic isnt it ?

Lol. You’re deluding yourself.

Haven't gotten a flu shot in years. Most certainly will not get one now.

It's stories like this that make me think, even though I am not inclined to, that there really IS a faction of evil people who want to inject us with this poisonous mRNA stuff. Wow.
Why do you hate America ? This is a great day for the world and American ingenuity has made it happen.

Lol. You’re deluding yourself.

Probably not a terrible risk for Tommy, since he's older with many risk factors. It seems to me that older, sicker people had fewer side effects AND don't seem to succumb to the mRNA shots as much as younger, healthier, fitter people.

Which is tragic, but too many people are selfish and don't care. As long as they get theirs.....

Forcing experimental drugs on imprisoned humans is cruel and unusual punishment and violates the Constitution. I would hope we would not stoop that low in disregard for human life

Just had to say, you're an idiot.

Because ?
The covid vax was and still is a total scam. Before this, no vax let you get sick from the disease and even die. Nor has any vax killed so many people. And it's the first vax to be wholly tested on humans (hence all the deaths). Fauci's goal has always been to develop a super flu vax, here's a hint, it won't work, just like the covid vax. That you're so eager to shoot yourself up with anything, anytime makes you a fool.

Just more spin from the big Pharmas. I had the flu back in 1996 have not had the flu since. The same flu i got, has mutated millions of times, so a universal would be just as safe as the Kung Flu jab that Joe the shitter Biden got, yet contracted the Kung Flu twice since then.....

Forum List

Back