Universal flu vaccine may be available within two years, says scientist

Not even an accurate description of my profession.

A tradesman for whom “knocking nails in wood” is a major part of his job would be a carpenter. And Tainted Tommy's, assumption that a carpenter would be someone on whom he could rightfully look down demonstrates an extraordinary degree if ignorance. and hubris. Carpentry is a skilled trade, and an honorable profession; certainly more valuable than anything that Tainted Tommy has ever done in the whole of its failed and worthless life.

But I'm not a carpenter; I'm an electrician. Not to look down on carpenters or other fellow skilled tradesmen, but being an electrician is a more sophisticated trade than being a carpenter. Being an electrician actually entails some significant elements of some other trades, including carpentry. Building supports for wires, cables, and conduits often involves some basic carpentry, as well as other building skills that come from other trades.
My mistake.

Though it makes me wonder why - if he knew you were not a carpenter or just didn't know - he used those particular words. *shrug*

We all do this every day. You know that dont you ?
Speak for yourself Tammy. Don't EVEN try to speak for us all.
Stifle it, moron.

Your whole life is lived based on the learning and knowledge gifted to you by clever people. Its ridiculous to deny this.
I am the only one who gets to decide whether or not I use pHARMaceutical drugs, Tammy.

None of your nonsensical yammering will ever change that fact.

Go get a booster and then crawl back under your bed and hide.

So you take drugs (from pharmaceutical manufacturers.. Duh!) prescribed or not, triple moron. Fine admission.

No. I do not.

DUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it so difficult for you imbeciles to grasp that there are people who do not take drugs?

Though it makes me wonder why - if he knew you were not a carpenter or just didn't know - he used those particular words.

Doesn't really matter.

It just seems that Tainted Tommy somehow believes that being a worthless welfare parasite make him superior to a man who makes an honest living in a respectable profession. Whether my profession is as an electrician, a carpenter, a forklift operator, a computer programmer, or anything else, seems to be beside the point.

Forum List

Back