Univ. of Northern Colorado students forced to use mandatory " Gender Neutral" language

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Univ. Of Northern Colorado Students Forced To Use ‘Mandatory’ Gender-Neutral Language

More colleges around the country are launching “inclusive language” campaigns that encourage students to avoid everyday words and phrases that could possibly offend someone, somewhere—”hey guys,” “mankind” and “man-made” are just a few of the terms now frowned upon. The University of Northern Colorado has also jumped on the “inclusive language” bandwagon. But at the Greeley, Colo., university, there’s an extra wrinkle:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weak minds and Hitler style control at it's finest. Social Justice warriors are going to fk themselves in ways these dumb asses can not even image.
No wonder the shadow Government can easily brainwash a weak nation of minds. Psychological warfare is easy on weak minded idiots like this, This is going on across the Country.

Kids can't add, but Genderqueerheshebidogcollar gets them a college degree. Then they go home to live because jobs require employees that can add.

We need to go get the curriculum they teach in China and use it here because their boys and girls can add....

• Banned
Kids can't add, but Genderqueerheshebidogcollar gets them a college degree. Then they go home to live because jobs require employees that can add.

We need to go get the curriculum they teach in China and use it here because their boys and girls can add....
Oh they are way beyond adding lol. I'm sure you know that though.

Univ. Of Northern Colorado Students Forced To Use ‘Mandatory’ Gender-Neutral Language

More colleges around the country are launching “inclusive language” campaigns that encourage students to avoid everyday words and phrases that could possibly offend someone, somewhere—
They're going to feel so stupid when the USSC finds that there is no such thing as "transgender" or "gender neutral".

It's coming. And they are on the wrong side of history. You heard it here first.

I don't want to get in trouble for mis-describing a person because I don't know any "gender neutral'' language. Would it be O.K. to say instead of "that woman" as "that person who has to squat to pee" or instead of "that man" as "That individual with it's bag caught in its zipper?" Any suggestions?

A staff member where my lady-friend works, has informed staffers that she does not want to be referred to by her gender, or her name, as they are feminine. She has stated that she prefers to be referred to as...."they."
Clearly, the height of idiocy. She can't even grasp the concept of singular and multiple.
I have informed my lady-friend that if I were to be introduced to her, I would simply call her...."it," as, I don't refer to individuals as multiple entities.

A staff member where my lady-friend works, has informed staffers that she does not want to be referred to by her gender, or her name, as they are feminine. She has stated that she prefers to be referred to as...."they."
Clearly, the height of idiocy. She can't even grasp the concept of singular and multiple.
I have informed my lady-friend that if I were to be introduced to her, I would simply call her...."it," as, I don't refer to individuals as multiple entities.
UNC needs to check with the First Amendment. It speak of the freedom of speech. It doesn't say anything about freedom to require people speak what you want to hear. Social Justice Warriors need to be ridiculed and ostracized.

Forum List

Back