Univ of Louisville posts for professorship - Specifies NO whites or asians

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
And still the press rants about "white privilege" .!!!

http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/blog/morning_call/2015/12/u-of-l-job-ad-under-fire.html

dec 17 2015 The University of Louisville is being ripped for a job posting for a professor that it said could only be filled by an "African-American, Hispanic-American or Native American Indian.”

The website Inside Higher Ed, in a story with the headline "Whites, Asians Need Not Apply," reported Wednesday that the posting raised legal questions about limiting job searches only to specific racial and ethnic groups, The Courier-Journal says.

http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/blog/morning_call/2015/12/u-of-l-job-ad-under-fire.html

dec 17 2015 The University of Louisville is being ripped for a job posting for a professor that it said could only be filled by an "African-American, Hispanic-American or Native American Indian.”

The website Inside Higher Ed, in a story with the headline "Whites, Asians Need Not Apply," reported Wednesday that the posting raised legal questions about limiting job searches only to specific racial and ethnic groups, The Courier-Journal says.
Have you ever attended U of L? I have....have you ever been to U of L? I have.....99.99% of every fuckin teacher, coach, staff they have.....is 100% horse meat fed redneck and foreign staffed...them is facts!!

Have you ever attended U of L? I have....have you ever been to U of L? I have.....99.99% of every fuckin teacher, coach, staff they have.....is 100% horse meat fed redneck and foreign staffed...them is facts!!

I find it hard to believe you went to U of L and have that opinion. First hand transplant ever...University of Louisville. The academics are strong and the sports are superior. That is my hometown...when did you go.

And I won't even mention the pure beauty of the women there. OMG...Louisville is the shit.

As for the OP...if it is true, then it is pure horseshit. Best man gets the job...period.

I find it hard to believe you went to U of L and have that opinion. First hand transplant ever...University of Louisville. The academics are strong and the sports are superior. That is my hometown...when did you go.

And I won't even mention the pure beauty of the women there. OMG...Louisville is the shit.

As for the OP...if it is true, then it is pure horseshit. Best man gets the job...period.

I live in Northern Ky. but I occassion many years ago to attend UofL after I left the Navy. I never graduated because I found a really good job after service. I do however, have children that have graduated from there, I have attended many graduation there in the their down town area and I can attest, that rarely does one see black teachers...you sir can not dispute my facts.....and to be honest with you, Louisville sucks, it reeks of sell out niggas and white trash!!

I live in Northern Ky. but I occassion many years ago to attend UofL after I left the Navy. I never graduated because I found a really good job after service. I do however, have children that have graduated from there, I have attended many graduation there in the their down town area and I can attest, that rarely does one see black teachers...you sir can not dispute my facts.....and to be honest with you, Louisville sucks, it reeks of sell out niggas and white trash!!
I am sorry, I have to disagree with you. Louisville is great. I don't know what part you are hanging out in...but it is diverse, economically thriving and a leader in education. I don't know what else to say...I am black...I loved it.

I am sorry, I have to disagree with you. Louisville is great. I don't know what part you are hanging out in...but it is diverse, economically thriving and a leader in education. I don't know what else to say...I am black...I loved it.

One more time, I don't hang in Louisville, I live up here by Cincy....but I do many many many times come to the ville, to see friends, family and although it is a thriving little city, props to that, it reeks of white worship, nigga's and their white mops and sister's who whore themselves for the few nigga's that ain't on the down low. They have no black clubs, no real place to chill with friends...its a mess. But to each its own...I'll take Cincy any day of the week, fucked up roads and all!!

One more time, I don't hang in Louisville, I live up here by Cincy....but I do many many many times come to the ville, to see friends, family and although it is a thriving little city, props to that, it reeks of white worship, nigga's and their white mops and sister's who whore themselves for the few nigga's that ain't on the down low. They have no black clubs, no real place to chill with friends...its a mess. But to each its own...I'll take Cincy any day of the week, fucked up roads and all!!
LOL...ok

Hmmm. "Sell out niggas"? Please....explain....I've never heard such a term. What qualifies a nigga as a "sell out"? Is it proper English, appropriate dress, no rap sheet and working 40 hours a week?

You ever consider maybe those are just the MOST QUALIFIED teachers? U of Louisville football and basketball teams are elite top 25 programs....and they're almost all black. Hmmm. Didn't they just pick the best players regardless of race??? Then why can't the same be done for the teachers?

You ever consider maybe those are just the MOST QUALIFIED teachers? U of Louisville football and basketball teams are elite top 25 programs....and they're almost all black. Hmmm. Didn't they just pick the best players regardless of race??? Then why can't the same be done for the teachers?

Yup - sports are something blacks are good at so in that area merit matters. OTOH blacks are mentally inferior and in jobs that require brains they can't cut it, and so libs say we need quotas.

Because every student deserves to have ethnic representation in the school of learning. Louisville is a very diverse city and its teaching staff at colleges and its schools should reflect that diversity. You will find in most colleges and schools, whites and jews have pretty much dominated the roles as teachers and this is even after AA was passed many many years ago. The city of Louisville, despite the roll call of having black athletes on teams, is very segregated, blacks on one side of the city, whites on the other half in surrounding counties. A few years ago, when their team won the NCAA championship, the blacks were NOT allowed to celebrate the victory and the whites were allowed in their part of town to celebrate.

Hmmm. "Sell out niggas"? Please....explain....I've never heard such a term. What qualifies a nigga as a "sell out"? Is it proper English, appropriate dress, no rap sheet and working 40 hours a week?

Visit Louisville some day....you will find black men, who don't even find value in themselves unless they have a white mop strapped to their arms. It is perhaps in my opinion, the sorriest representation of racism among black men against black women, one would ever witness. The scandal that is rocking its U of L team, with prostitution charges leading the way, all stemmed from the team wanting white women only as prostitutes whereas the sista, the madam had in the past used only black women, her daughters being among them...that's how fucked up and sick this city is with black men.

Sell out is a understatement, brainwashed, sorry black motherfuckers that are a disgrace to their black mammies and to the black women that help create their sorry ass's!!

Yup - sports are something blacks are good at so in that area merit matters. OTOH blacks are mentally inferior and in jobs that require brains they can't cut it, and so libs say we need quotas.

Can't cut it? Check this out, blacks in this country are solely responsible for the change urban redneck white kids have embraced since the boat ride...there's not one stretch of originality that white people have, that hasn't been stolen and copied from black people. Some of the dumbest mf's in the country, in white skin reigns from the south, clearly you must know this.,

Whats that have to do with anything?

I find it hard to believe you graduated high school.

WTF you mean, what does that have to do with anything? Pay attention, fool

Seems Louisville wants sub par Professors on the backs of a failed Affirmative Action initiative

-Geaux

I find it hard to believe you graduated high school.
I not only graduated high school, I also attended college and served 10 years in the Navy. I am a home owner, proud parent of 5 college educated and productive kids and I can stand on one leg while twirling a baton.

WTF you mean, what does that have to do with anything? Pay attention, fool

Awwwww....you poor,poor victim.

Forum List

Back