United States VS. Taiwan on Covid-19: May 1, 2020 TO August 1, 2020.

It’s because we are fatter. Rest is boring verbiage.
This is extremely reductionist. For starters, you seem to substitute weight for health. These are not and never have been synonymous. They track together, but far from the same thing. Second, although there is a weight problem in this country, attempting to focus on this to the exclusion of all other public health policy is extremely narrow.

Right, I said that. I think we should give back to you what you dish out. What part of that confused you? How stupid are you?

OMG, you're starting to cry again. Tissue, dearie?
Pointing fingers and crying about “they started it” doesn’t work on me. Hasn’t since grade school.

Hypocrite

Don't give a shit. You started it 40 years ago. Don't want it back, then stop doing it, big thumb sucking baby.

I do like that effort though. But kaz, don't do what I do back to me!!!!! That's hypocrisy!!!!! LOL, what a stupid douche

Right, I said that. I think we should give back to you what you dish out. What part of that confused you? How stupid are you?

Pointing fingers and crying about “they started it” doesn’t work on me. Hasn’t since grade school.

Hypocrite

Don't give a shit. You started it 40 years ago. Don't want it back, then stop doing it, big thumb sucking baby.

I do like that effort though. But kaz, don't do what I do back to me!!!!! That's hypocrisy!!!!! LOL, what a stupid douche
Hell, it was way before that. Just ask Sen. McCarthy or the committee on un-American activities.

And I've not called anyone anything like racist without a good reason why.

Hypocrite

Hell, it was way before that. Just ask Sen. McCarthy or the committee on un-American activities.

You've sat silently by while one Democrat after another called people racists for no reason other than intimidation

This is extremely reductionist. For starters, you seem to substitute weight for health. These are not and never have been synonymous. They track together, but far from the same thing. Second, although there is a weight problem in this country, attempting to focus on this to the exclusion of all other public health policy is extremely narrow.
You’re just in denial. It’s fine.

Facts, not feelings.

Hypocrite

You've sat silently by while one Democrat after another called people racists for no reason other than intimidation
So? It makes me no more responsible for it than when the reverse happens.

Facts, not feelings.
Fact is that heart disease is the number one killer in this country and another fact is the US mortality rate is a lot higher than many other countries. Reason? We are fat!!! COVID kills the old and the fat.

I would bet my life on it. That is how certain I am.

Facts, not feelings.
Fact is that heart disease is the number one killer in this country and another fact is the US mortality rate is a lot higher than many other countries. Reason? We are fat!!! COVID kills the old and the fat.

I would bet my life on it. That is how certain I am.
Okay.

Forum List

Back