United States needs a Prime Directive

There is a difference, whether you see it or not. In 2021, there are 14.5 million illegals living in the US.

In FY 2020, USCIS Received 519,700 applications for Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) Status. That was while Trump was President, mind you.

How has this changed under Biden? Would you like to take a guess? The results within a 95 percent probability lay between 16 million and 29 million, illegals currently in the US, with 22.1 million as the mean.

Actual Number of Illegal Immigrants in U.S. Could be 35 Million, Compared to Official Estimate of 11 Million

So you don't even think of how this is going to effect you, your family, your economy, and your country?

Just arguing from your point of view.........despite all his empty rhetoric Trump did nothing about addressing the problem. Businesses hiring illegals. I brought this up over and over when he was president and all that was said was excuse after excuse. Anything you make excuses for will only get worse with the next person. This proves itself out over and over.

I am 100% for addressing the problem of business hiring illegals. We may need immigration to fill jobs. I'm good with that but I'm not good with businesses bring them in so they can hire them at sub legal wages.

Forum List

Back