United Nations: COVID-19 Shows a ‘Male-Dominated World with a Male-Dominated Culture…Damages Everyone’

Without males, there would be no America, no Europe, no world, and no UN in the first place.

And without women there would be no men because we give birth to new life. I think all this Leftist aka Communist trashing of men is evil, all this crap about Toxic Masculinity, we need the continuation of REAL MEN, Red Blooded REAL MEN, we need collectively to destroy this Propaganda that the Faggot Soy Boi's and the Men Hating Militant Feminists are NORMAL, we need to DESTROY it AND them on ALL levels.

Fuck the Commie UN, the UN should have a bomb dropped on it, they are a negative influence on this planet, if we removed the Commie UN and ALL the Commie Human Rights Organisations then The Western World could function in a NORMAL way like we USED to BEFORE the Commie UN and the Commie Human Rights Organisations existed.

Without males, there would be no America, no Europe, no world, and no UN in the first place.

And without women there would be no men because we give birth to new life. I think all this Leftist aka Communist trashing of men is evil, all this crap about Toxic Masculinity, we need the continuation of REAL MEN, Red Blooded REAL MEN, we need collectively to destroy this Propaganda that the Faggot Soy Boi's and the Men Hating Militant Feminists are NORMAL, we need to DESTROY it AND them on ALL levels.

Well that's all true OF COURSE, I was merely trying to point out that most of the pivotal figures in history, people like:
  • Genghis Khan
  • Attila the Hun
  • Adolf Hitler
  • Alexander The Great
  • Hannibal
  • Julius Caesar
  • Justinian
  • Charlemagne
  • Henry II
  • Stalin
  • George Washington, etc., etc.,
were all men. They changed the world largely by dint of tremendous AMBITION, WEALTH, RUTHLESSNESS, and PERSONAL STRENGTH.

I don't mean to say women didn't play a big roll, too, but theirs was a different one (and some would say thank God for that!).

Still, we did have Joan of Arc, Margaret Thatcher, and others.

d1fv4jq-d7ff4a48-3f1c-4e87-b5a5-33c5c3a67ea8.jpg

When women start doing all the dirty, tough, dangerous jobs, then I’ll listen to them complain about the CEO jobs they don’t get. I’ve yet to hear a feminist demand there be more women in construction, sanitation and garbage collecting, or any other “male dominated” jobs that are dirty, dangerous, and still low paying. I’ve yet to hear a feminist demand women be drafted into the military so they make up 50% of the front line warriors that die in wars.

^^^^ The Western World needs more men to be like the above, to unleash their Inner Warrior and Inner Barbarian because this is WHAT we are going to need when the SHTF. The Commie UN and The International Globalists Agenda is to DESTROY The Western World via a combination of COVID-19 insane lockdowns and unlimited Immigration from Third World Shit Holes and at some point the REAL MEN in ALL Western nations are going to have to stand up and FIGHT this Agenda and NOT just sit at home watching Sports or whatever.

Our Male Ancestors for Centuries DEFENDED Western Civilisation from REPEATED attempts to destroy it and they always succeeded because they were BARBARIC and that Inner Barbarian SHOULD still be in ALL Alpha Males DNA and within the next few years they are going to HAVE to EMBRACE it.

Last edited:

^^^^ The Western World needs more men to be like the above, to unleash their Inner Warrior and Inner Barbarian because this is WHAT we are going to need when the SHTF. The Commie UN and The International Globalists Agenda is to DESTROY The Western World via a combination of COVID-19 insane lockdowns and unlimited Immigration from Third World Shit Holes and at some point the REAL MEN in ALL Western nations are going to have to stand up and FIGHT this Agenda and NOT just sit at home watching Sports or whatever.

Our Male Ancestors for Centuries DEFENDED Western Civilisation from REPEATED attempts to destroy it and they always succeeded because they were BARBARIC and that Inner Barbarian SHOULD still be in ALL Alpha Males DNA and within the next few years they are going to HAVE to EMBRACE it.

Pragmatism first, then diplomacy.

Our Male Ancestors for Centuries DEFENDED Western Civilisation from REPEATED attempts to destroy it and they always succeeded because they were BARBARIC and that Inner Barbarism SHOULD still be in ALL Alpha Males DNA and within the next few years they are going to HAVE to EMBRACE it.

Fact of the world is that the world is not a nice place, it used to be worse, and it takes strong, cunning, daring, often ruthless people to see and meet the challenges of defending, saving and protecting it-- -- -- the VERY QUALITIES that the progressive left are now trying to vilify and extricate out of the human DNA to make guys a kinder, gentler sort (read: a more competitive place for females to flourish in the largely male-dominated world).

american-manhood.jpg

When women start doing all the dirty, tough, dangerous jobs, then I’ll listen to them complain about the CEO jobs they don’t get. I’ve yet to hear a feminist demand there be more women in construction, sanitation and garbage collecting, or any other “male dominated” jobs that are dirty, dangerous, and still low paying. I’ve yet to hear a feminist demand women be drafted into the military so they make up 50% of the front line warriors that die in wars.

"there be more women in construction, sanitation and garbage collecting"

Well I could NOT do ANY of those jobs because ALL of those jobs could result in me breaking several fingernails and THAT would NOT be a good situation :smoke:

"drafted into the military so they make up 50% of the front line warriors that die in wars."

I'm a Military Reservist, I would ONLY die to protect my nation OR my Continent I would NOT be prepared to die in a POINTLESS war like the POINTLESS wars The West on BEHALF of The International Globalists ALWAYS get dragged into in The Middle East Shit Hole.

As I have co-created 6 kidlets aka another Generation, then I would FULLY be prepared to die to protect my nation and my Continent, I am not afraid of death because I know death is NOT the end and also I know I would be leaving behind another Generation to continue our Civilisation.

Well I could NOT do ANY of those jobs because ALL of those jobs could result in me breaking several fingernails and THAT would NOT be a good situation :smoke:

"drafted into the military so they make up 50% of the front line warriors that die in wars."

I'm a Military Reservist, I would ONLY die to protect my nation OR my Continent I would NOT be prepared to die in a POINTLESS war like the POINTLESS wars The West on BEHALF of The International Globalists ALWAYS get dragged into in The Middle East Shit Hole.

As I have co-created 6 kidlets aka another Generation, then I would FULLY be prepared to die to protect my nation and my Continent, I am not afraid of death because I know death is NOT the end and also I know I would be leaving behind another Generation to continue our Civilisation.
...How?

...How?

Because I have actually died twice and been brought back, my heart stopped on two occasions and I was brought back twice, these happenings were 11 years ago and 8 years ago. I could elaborate on WHY I also know death is not the end, this based on Quantum Physics which has proved it is IMPOSSIBLE to destroy energy, but that is not for this thread because that would be all Off Topic.

This is because you are a real woman, not a leftwing lunatic feminist.

...How?

Because I have actually died twice and been brought back, my heart stopped on two occasions and I was brought back twice, these happenings were 11 years ago and 8 years ago. I could elaborate on WHY I also know death is not the end, this based on Quantum Physics which has proved it is IMPOSSIBLE to destroy energy, but that is not for this thread because that would be all Off Topic.

^^^^ I'll post an OP thread about this in an appropriate section of the forum. These two incidents when I was actually considered dead but then medical teams brought me back have had a PROFOUND effect on me and NOT in a bad way but in a good way, for one thing they taught me WHAT is IMPORTANT in this life and WHAT is NOT important.

Bears repeating.

Women have influenced like near every decision a man makes. The women know how to manipulate the males & start with seducing us blind in the opening round. Their spirituality is of a higher plain than most any mortal male giving them an almost supernatural ability to both read & dominate males minds. This means women are as responsible for the current state of affairs on this planet as much as males are.

Forum List

Back