United Airlines Says 50% of the Next 5,000 Pilots They Train Will be Black Women or People of Color

United Airlines took their wokeness to the next level this week after condemning Georgia’s new voter integrity laws.

United happily announced it will train thousands of new pilots based on race. That is good news, so soon we can rest at ease knowing the pilot may not be the best pilot but at least he or she will be the right color and gender.

WOKE: United Airlines Says 50% of the Next 5,000 Pilots They Train Will be Black Women or People of Color
And you can crash into a mountain for free on the woke ignited airlines

I don't want a Democrat piloting an airplane with me or my loved ones onboard. I've had too many harrowing experiences. Do people fly with their kids or is alcohol served onboard the aircraft to cater to an adult-only lifestyle of vice instead of family vacations?
Don’t worry you will simply “ black out “ before you hit the Earth on the new blighted woke express

United Airlines took their wokeness to the next level this week after condemning Georgia’s new voter integrity laws.

United happily announced it will train thousands of new pilots based on race. That is good news, so soon we can rest at ease knowing the pilot may not be the best pilot but at least he or she will be the right color and gender.

WOKE: United Airlines Says 50% of the Next 5,000 Pilots They Train Will be Black Women or People of Color
What makes you think that colored folks are any less talented at flying than a white guy?

I'm fine with this. In some ways a jet is safer than flying in a twin-engine Cessna. I had a chance to pilot that.

Today, we have more problems with people who refuse to wear face masks once their on the plane when there are signs requiring it and that its punishable by Federal law all over.

The pilot's job is mostly making sure the computer is working and flying the plane properly.

thats all fine and dandy until something goes wrong with the plane and the pilot needs to act under pressure. When that happens you better hope you have someone with experience. I dont care what the race of a pilot is but I would prefer ex fighter pilots who undergo excessive training in extreme circumstances. they probably make the best commercial airline pilots wether they are white brown black or yellow

What makes you think that colored folks are any less talented at flying than a white guy?

theres just a smaller pool of talent to choose from. As long as the airline does not alter their standards to reach the number they are looking for its probably ok. guess we will see. maybe you can show your support by only flying United

The pilot's job is mostly making sure the computer is working and flying the plane properly.

thats all fine and dandy until something goes wrong with the plane and the pilot needs to act under pressure. When that happens you better hope you have someone with experience. I dont care what the race of a pilot is but I would prefer ex fighter pilots who undergo excessive training in extreme circumstances. they probably make the best commercial airline pilots wether they are white brown black or yellow
I am sure they do if they can get them, the majority of pilots I knew from the military fly for private companies to shuttle execs to meetings.

theres just a smaller pool of talent to choose from. As long as the airline does not alter their standards to reach the number they are looking for its probably ok. guess we will see. maybe you can show your support by only flying United
I prefer to drive unless it's over the ocean.

How many Indian pilots are there?

Woopsie!

As long as they know that it means when the stick starts shaking and "Terrain pull up, Terrain pull up" means.

When are Democrats going to stop ignoring the plight of queer Eskimos? Why don't they rate being trained to be pilots? This makes Democrats lowlifes and racists.

They will, the Military, Police Department, Fire Departments, colleges and universities have been lowering they standard for years to met the Affirmative Action quotas for years now

Well, according to you loons, getting an ID is way too complicated for "colored folks".

Forum List

Back