Uniparty Minority Leader Mitch McConnell Busted Taking Zelensky’s FTX Money

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Why would just about everyone in DC be all onboard with all the money flowing into the most corrupt country in Europe for a defense in a war where we have no treaty & no interest?
Follow the money.
Guaranteed McConnell is not the only GOP member that was taking big $ from FTX. The pols from both sides take any money they can get from whatever source they can until they get caught that is & then they pledge to investigate how it happened.

We don't have parties, we have a UNiparty & nothing they tell us is true anymore.
I'm sure there are many people fine with this as long as their masters are the ones in control.
These are the useful idiots & there are endless supplies of these sheep

Documents show McConnell’s Senate Leadership Fund received $2,500,000 from someone at FTX, the crypto company that fell in disgrace last week.

The money goes from taxpayers, is sent as “aid” to Ukraine, which gives a good chunk of the laundered money to FTX, which contributes to the Uniparty Swamp. This prompts the Uniparty Swamp to repeat the process, and as we’ve seen over the past several months, it’s working wonders. Corporate media barely reports on all the money getting laundered there on a weekly basis. No Democrats and very few Republican politicians bring up the issue. Nearly everyone is on the take.

I often wonder, is it better to know how corrupt the system is, knowing you are powerless to change it, or is it better not knowing?

I often wonder, is it better to know how corrupt the system is, knowing you are powerless to change it, or is it better not knowing?
It's better to either not know or find a way to not let it affect you. To me it's stupid to be pissed off all the time about shit you can't change.

It's better to either not know or find a way to not let it affect you. To me it's stupid to be pissed off all the time about shit you can't change.
It's like reading Revelation and seeing where society it headed.

Is it better to know, or not to know?

For the Christian, it is better to know.

Why?

Because when society begins to fall apart around you and humanity on the brink of destroying itself, which it will one day, you still can find hope and know that God is still in charge because he predicted it all thousands of years ago.

Oh, and when they insist you take "the mark" in your right hand or forehead.................yea............don't do that either.

It is always better to know the truth, no matter how uncomfortable it is.

The only ones not wanting to know are scared sheeple that prefer the illusion of security over the harsh reality of the actual facts.
At least when you are aware of the problems, you can prepare yourself accordingly as best as possible.
I have nothing in common for those who would rather live in blissful ignorance as willing victims of the system.

I'd rather go down fighting than bend the knee to deluded conformity

1%.png

Why would just about everyone in DC be all onboard with all the money flowing into the most corrupt country in Europe for a defense in a war where we have no treaty & no interest?
Follow the money.
Guaranteed McConnell is not the only GOP member that was taking big $ from FTX. The pols from both sides take any money they can get from whatever source they can until they get caught that is & then they pledge to investigate how it happened.

We don't have parties, we have a UNiparty & nothing they tell us is true anymore.
I'm sure there are many people fine with this as long as their masters are the ones in control.
These are the useful idiots & there are endless supplies of these sheep

Documents show McConnell’s Senate Leadership Fund received $2,500,000 from someone at FTX, the crypto company that fell in disgrace last week.

The money goes from taxpayers, is sent as “aid” to Ukraine, which gives a good chunk of the laundered money to FTX, which contributes to the Uniparty Swamp. This prompts the Uniparty Swamp to repeat the process, and as we’ve seen over the past several months, it’s working wonders. Corporate media barely reports on all the money getting laundered there on a weekly basis. No Democrats and very few Republican politicians bring up the issue. Nearly everyone is on the take.

I can not find anything about this from any source out side of the US and all the information comes from one sided political propaganda pushers, So many LIES.

The FTX scandal is either going to have huge legs or get squashed like a bug due to the principles on both sides involved.

Investigative journalism....Here's your shot at redemption.
The only true investigative journalists are small independents who are easily mocked and dismissed by the Democrat media machine.

The problem with Mitch is he thinks he’s the smartest and cleverest person in the room. He needed to go long ago.

Forum List

Back