Union Workers: Dump Your Leadership...They Supported Hillary

paulitician

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm still shocked so many Worker Unions support the Democrats. Between their horrific Trade Deals and massive Illegal Immigration, they've been an absolute nightmare for American Workers. Unions should have dumped the Democrats a long time ago. They probably would have received more support in recent years if they had.

OP
Bush92

Bush92

GHBush1992
Reaction score
I'm still shocked so many Worker Unions support the Democrats. Between their horrific Trade Deals and massive Illegal Immigration, they've been an absolute nightmare for American Workers. Unions should have dumped the Democrats a long time ago. They probably would have received more support in recent years if they had.
Fuckers endorsed Gore...and he debated Perot in NAFTA in 1993!

paulitician

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fuckers endorsed Gore...and he debated Perot in NAFTA in 1993!
Awful Globalist Trade Deals and massive Illegal Immigration has been a death sentence for so many American Jobs. Union leadership has sold their members out bigtime. The Democrat Party doesn't represent American Worker interests. It only represents Globalist Elite interests.

Timmy

Gold Member
Reaction score
What's the choice ? Vote GOP , a party who's talking point IS to destroy unions ?

paulitician

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What's the choice ? Vote GOP , a party who's talking point IS to destroy unions ?
Both Parties have treated American Workers very badly in recent decades. Both have served Wealthy Globalist Elite interests. They stopped serving American Workers' interests a long time ago. Hopefully, Trump can change that a bit. We'll see.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List