Union Workers: Dump Your Leadership...They Supported Hillary

I'm still shocked so many Worker Unions support the Democrats. Between their horrific Trade Deals and massive Illegal Immigration, they've been an absolute nightmare for American Workers. Unions should have dumped the Democrats a long time ago. They probably would have received more support in recent years if they had.

I'm still shocked so many Worker Unions support the Democrats. Between their horrific Trade Deals and massive Illegal Immigration, they've been an absolute nightmare for American Workers. Unions should have dumped the Democrats a long time ago. They probably would have received more support in recent years if they had.
Fuckers endorsed Gore...and he debated Perot in NAFTA in 1993!

Fuckers endorsed Gore...and he debated Perot in NAFTA in 1993!

Awful Globalist Trade Deals and massive Illegal Immigration has been a death sentence for so many American Jobs. Union leadership has sold their members out bigtime. The Democrat Party doesn't represent American Worker interests. It only represents Globalist Elite interests.

What's the choice ? Vote GOP , a party who's talking point IS to destroy unions ?

What's the choice ? Vote GOP , a party who's talking point IS to destroy unions ?

Both Parties have treated American Workers very badly in recent decades. Both have served Wealthy Globalist Elite interests. They stopped serving American Workers' interests a long time ago. Hopefully, Trump can change that a bit. We'll see.

Forum List

Back