Unintended Consequences of Banning Abortion

So what's your fuckin solution dipshit? Just let the fuckin elitist commie sociopaths rule over us and take it in the ass like some fucking punk inmate?

FUCK YOU.

We better fucking well react with some serious hate because those assholes intend to make Stalin and Mao look like Mother Theresa.

So the globalists were "successful"...

There better be some consequences for that "success".

You've actually become as useless as Mac1958 ...

View attachment 665554

/ignored

You’ve got anger problems on top of being wrong all the time.

And let's not forget the most relevant consequence of returning the decision to the States, or the people.....More babies might live.
Make sure you acknowledge the difference, MORE LEFTIST BABIES might "live". Decent women would not even consider an abortion. Self absorbed liberal whores murder babies. They can go live in NY for all I care. Otherwise their genetic waste will end up in prison.

Make sure you acknowledge the difference, MORE LEFTIST BABIES might "live". Decent women would not even consider an abortion. Self absorbed liberal whores murder babies. They can go live in NY for all I care. Otherwise their genetic waste will end up in prison.

I still am shocked to find out you fucking morons still think righty women do not get abortions.

There are a number of unintended consequences of overturning Roe v Wade
  • Requests for vasectomies and tubal ligation have increased significantly in the Abortion Banned states, as much as 900% in some areas.
  • The morning after pill is running in short supply as women in banned states are buying up local supplies
  • The FDA made shipment of abortions pills through the mail legal opening the way for mail order buying.
  • Producers of the abortion pills are increasing inventories preparing for increased demand.
  • 6 states have started funds to help the poor travel to states that offer abortion services
  • Planned Parenthood now has a 300 million dollar fund to assist low income women get abortions
  • Over 30 major corporations including Amazon, Starbucks, and Microsoft have announced they will pay for travel for employees and families to get an abortion.
  • Doctors in the banned states report large numbers of requests for birth control pills, and other types of contraception.
  • Interviews with women in banned states indicate women will begin paying more attentions to contraception and use the day after pill.
It is looking more like the the hundreds of thousands of unwanted babies birthed by women under threat of arrest will be far less than the right anticipated due to more attention to contraception, the day after pill, use of abortion pills, increased sterilization, and travel assistance to abortion clinics from a number of sources.
They didn't ban abortions you filthy liar. The left it to states to decide.

You'll never be able to wipe out liberalism. God didn't bless people with an equal amount of logic, and logic can't really be taught in schools.

The only way we would never have to deal with liberalism again is if we agreed to divide this country into two countries instead: one side for them and the other side for us. Then erect a huge Trump wall so they can't sneak into our country like they are sneaking into our states today.

And in 50 years you will have the same problem we have today. There will always be those that are less zealous left or right than the rest. In your faux-Conservative side of the country those that are not die hard rightwing nuts will just be called Liberals and you will have the same divide again.

There would be different factions of the Republican party just like there are today. That's why there will still be elections. More conservative--less conservative, but not whacko liberals that think there is no God and man controls the climate; making our fuel more expensive to force us into vehicles that cant even compare to what we have today; weirdos in dresses reading poetry to our children while spoon feeding them hormones behind their parents back.

In any case, we on the right would be much happier if we never had to deal with a liberal again.

Yeah... because everyone knows muslim women in places like Afghanistan have all sorts of choices in life right fuckwad?

Libturds REALLY ARE THAT FUCKING STUPID folks.

Muslims are very keen on spacing children to preserve the health of mothers and children. Have you ever been anywhere in the middle east?

I read the same stuff you do and to a great extent agree, as you have seen time and again. What you are responding to is a little bit of that moderating from inside discussion without putting on the damn Mod cap, as he posted in politics, not on a "think" piece, but espousing facts as if settled facts supporting position, and in this place that calls for a linked reference, but I had no wish to pull the mod card, just influence, remind and go on, which sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

I have similar articles which is why know he's speaking the truth:

While the left was predicting gloom and doom (as they always do with issues they disagree with) there may be a light at the end of the tunnel instead: many less abortions. That would work for both sides if you ask me. It's like what Rush Limbaugh used to say all the time "When you promote irresponsibility, don't be surprised when you end up with more irresponsible people."

This ruling may be pressuring people to be more responsible, and I say it's about time. I don't think it's one sided either. I think more women will practice BC along with men.

I have similar articles which is why know he's speaking the truth:

While the left was predicting gloom and doom (as they always do with issues they disagree with) there may be a light at the end of the tunnel instead: many less abortions. That would work for both sides if you ask me. It's like what Rush Limbaugh used to say all the time "When you promote irresponsibility, don't be surprised when you end up with more irresponsible people."

This ruling may be pressuring people to be more responsible, and I say it's about time. I don't think it's one sided either. I think more women will practice BC along with men.

Our religious extremists can't take a stand on school shootings either. They don't care about women and children.

For the neo-fascist, authoritarian right ‘banning’ abortion wasn’t about ‘saving babies’ – it was about more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

‘Banning’ abortion is bad public policy and reckless, irresponsible, incompetent governance.

Bigger government in what way? People in a state vote on reps based on their various stances such as abortion. When they win, they implement what they ran on. That doesn't sound like bigger government, it sounds to me more like bigger citizen control.

However when a court decides what a state can and cannot do, that's what I consider bigger government. Therefore we just made government smaller in reality.

Unintended consequences of making abortion legal. 65 million dead babies…..

Wrong.
People have the same number of children regardless of what the SCOTUS says.
They will either have illegal abortions, or if they have the child instead, then they will not have a child later they otherwise would have had.
The baby count is going to be identical.

So let's see...you are an employer with a fecund woman in employ, she gets pregnant and asks for money to, in effect, kill the little rascal.

Is it cheaper to give her a couple thousand to do it, or to give her 4-6 months of PAID LEAVE to have the kid, then watch her performance and attendance go to shit for the next 18 years, as her job becomes priority #6, and taking care of the kid and everything else take the first five slots?

Paying a woman to kill her baby is bad enough, but the economics of it are crystal clear.

Yes, but it is the intelligent and rational thing to do to abort babies that would ruin your career, and delay them for later.

Forum List

Back