Unhinged Karens Strike Unmasked Black Man On Camera, Then SCREAM Black Lives Matter

So.......to you........if that old, deranged, violent hag pulled out a gun and shot the guy just for being black.........you'd be "oh, poor old ladies", "he got what he deserved for being black".

Hypocrite!

You fools are always trying to tell leftists what we would do or say and you're always way off the mark.

First off, I don't get into anyone's face in public or on transit, unless they're molesting me, and even then, I don't hit people. It's the law. The only thing I might do is report someone who is making trouble to transit police.

Canadians aren't as stupid as Americans and everyone is wearing a mask. Last but not least, in Canada one one is carrying a gun. The danger of someone pulling out a gun on public transit and shooting anyone is slim and none.

Right wing Americans think everybody is as big an idiot as they are. This is the real meaning of "American exceptionism".44

Unhinged Karens Strike Unmasked Black Man On Camera, Then SCREAM Black Lives Matter​

Jordan Conradson from The Gateway Pundit reports, In a viral clip, two masked white women are seen attacking an unmasked black man in an elevator then screaming “black lives matter” at him.

QUESTION: Why are so many white women always present at BLM protests or events?
ANSWER: BLM is a Marxist movement and lots of young whites are Marxists

I've said all along over the last few years that, for the most part, it isn't black people causing the problems, it is woke white people causing most all of the problems.

“Let’s Go Kill Children,” Liberal “Karen” Goes Berserk In Insane Video Going Viral

Forum List

Back