Unhappy ending: Adele Biton passed away

An on the same hand, hundreds of Palestinian children suffer under Israeli martial law. And last summer, hundreds died when Israel bombed their hospitals and schools
The only thing matters not just now but at any point in time is that the people responsible for the deaths of kids - for the sake of a better future - must be eliminated from our world, radical Islamic filth.

An on the same hand, hundreds of Palestinian children suffer under Israeli martial law. And last summer, hundreds died when Israel bombed their hospitals and schools
The only thing matters not just now but at any point in time is that the people responsible for the deaths of kids - for the sake of a better future - must be eliminated from our world, radical Islamic filth.
Israel has bombed and imprisoned far more kids than any Islamic group
Last summer it was the radical Islamic filth that bombed Israel for over 20,000 times, I don't recall it to be even 1/5 of the assaults made by Israel, if we discuss last summer.
Are muslims the ones running concentration camps in the West Bank?

fuck off. One day, from the Jordan to the sea, Palestine will be free.

This thread is about Adele Biton.

She was injured two years ago when her mother crashed into the back of a parked truck, should have had a seat belt on that child

Blame their government not the Israeli's, unless of course you believe that Israel should not defend against terrorism and acts of war ?

From what I heard, the mother was driving irresponsibly. Maybe even drunk, although the biased islamophobic media would never show that.

In any case, her death does not even equal ONE palestinian child targeted for elimination by the Israeli Air Force death squads

From what I heard, the mother was driving irresponsibly. Maybe even drunk, although the biased islamophobic media would never show that.

In any case, her death does not even equal ONE palestinian child targeted for elimination by the Israeli Air Force death squads

Where do you "hear" all those things about the mother being drunk? Now you're just making stuff up.

And I'm not comparing her to any Palestinian child killed. That's not a game and I didn't open the thread to keep score, so grow up. Some people here asked to be updated regarding this poor child, so I thought they'd appreciate an update, even a sad one.

Now, if you're so bothered by me pointing this out, you can just ignore the thread. You don't have to troll.

Where do you "hear" all those things about the mother being drunk? Now you're just making stuff up.

And I'm not comparing her to any Palestinian child killed. That's not a game and I didn't open the thread to keep score, so grow up. Some people here asked to be updated regarding this poor child, so I thought they'd appreciate an update, even a sad one.

Now, if you're so bothered by me pointing this out, you can just ignore the thread. You don't have to troll.
The child who died would have probably grown up to be drafted into the IDF, and forced to oppress her fellow human beings. Sure, any death is sad, but I'd say that the end result of this death is better than the end result of the death by bombing of an aspiring Palestinian doctor or nurse

Of course its not, first you seed doubts, later you change the facts, next you determine your own deflection and then you provide a new suspect to put the blame on, expert propagandist, or even a great lawyer I guess? dismissed.

The child who died would have probably grown up to be drafted into the IDF, and forced to oppress her fellow human beings. Sure, any death is sad, but I'd say that the end result of this death is better than the end result of the death by bombing of an aspiring Palestinian doctor or nurse

And any Palestinian child will probably grow up to bomb Israeli restaurant, so lets kill them all to the last, so they won't kill shoot and maim and bomb and stab families in their sleep (AKA the Fogels)

That's the same logic. And it's an insane and absurd one.

And your conclusion is disgusting. I don't think any child killed is better then other. I don't wish for any kid to die. I hope you don't have kids yourself.

And any Palestinian child will probably grow up to bomb Israeli restaurant, so lets kill them all to the last, so they won't kill shoot and maim and bomb and stab families in their sleep (AKA the Fogels)

And your conclusion is disgusting. I don't think any child killed is better then other. I don't wish for any kid to die. I hope you don't have kids yourself.
How many kids do you have. Probably twenty, like all those butt ugly hasidic women have, right? Deliberately overproducing offspring so that you can outnumber the Palestinians in their own territory. YOU people are the ones who have no respect for children.

Can you sound more hateful? I think the line wasn't crossed enough.

Our discussion ends here.

How many kids do you have. Probably twenty, like all those butt ugly hasidic women have, right? Deliberately overproducing offspring so that you can outnumber the Palestinians in their own territory. YOU people are the ones who have no respect for children.

Hateful? Wanting the Palestinians to be able to live in peace, and to have their rightful land back, is not hateful at all.

I am not calling for genocide. The Jews can go to where they originally came from, such as Russia, the USA, or Germany. The Palestinians have nowhere to go unless they reclaim their homes.

Yes, you're hateful. Read your own posts before you press the "post reply" button, and think for a minute how they look from a different prespective.

Hateful? Wanting the Palestinians to be able to live in peace, and to have their rightful land back, is not hateful at all.

I am not calling for genocide. The Jews can go to where they originally came from, such as Russia, the USA, or Germany. The Palestinians have nowhere to go unless they reclaim their homes.

Yes, you're hateful. Read your own posts before you press the "post reply" button, and think for a minute how they look from a different prespective.
You mean the perspective of Palestinian children seeing their friends killed by Israeli carpet bombing. The Palestinian father who wonders how he will feed his children after Israeli settlers chased him off his land. The Palestinian woman in prison for no reason by "suspicions of terrorism," awaiting being tortured into confessing? Yeah. That.

I remember everything," Adva Biton recalled Friday. "We were at my mother's house for an hour and a half drinking wine. After we left, about 100-200 meters from Ariel, I saw a truck in front of me. Within one second I heard a boom. Everything turned dark, I couldn't see a thing.

Mother of girl hurt in Samaria recounts attack - Israel News Ynetnews
A Zionist drunk driver who blames her daughter's death on Palestinians because of their skin color. Classy

Folks, this thread is in Zone 2. We have some new players here and we have some old ones who may have temperarily forgotten the rules.

Posts here must include (sufficient) content related to the topic of discussion along with any flames.

No hijacking or derailing threads.

A little back and forth banter is fine.

The topic is in Post #1 for those that need a refresher.

Forum List

Back