Unfortunate byproduct of protest is rioting

GaryDog

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2016
Sad, but true. Protest is a First Amendment right, and when passions are high, some will take it too far. Arrest them.

But that's not enough for Republicans. We should SHUT DOWN protests, because listen people, my commute is being interrupted!

Meanwhile, 33,000 annuals deaths are an unfortunate byproduct of the 2nd Amendment. The collective response from the Right? "Meh."

When the "protestors" use their right for PEACEFUL ASSEMBLY to incite violence, destruction of property and such, it becomes a danger to the society, it is then an illegal activity and must be stopped!

Sad, but true. Protest is a First Amendment right, and when passions are high, some will take it too far. Arrest them.

But that's not enough for Republicans. We should SHUT DOWN protests, because listen people, my commute is being interrupted!

Meanwhile, 33,000 annuals deaths are an unfortunate byproduct of the 2nd Amendment. The collective response from the Right? "Meh."

.0001% of guns privately owned in the US are responsible for violent death?

:eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

When the "protestors" use their right for PEACEFUL ASSEMBLY to incite violence, destruction of property and such, it becomes a danger to the society, it is then an illegal activity and must be stopped!

When the "protestors" are funded by political party PACs and special interest groups that are not based within the city where the protests are being held, then those PACs and special interest groups should be held financially responsible for any and all disruptions and property damages steming from said protests. It is also a violation of law to block a highway and prohibit the free flow of traffic and commerce.

Arrest them and then make the self entitled nitwits pay for the damage.

978348f21a36e401a6b777c2edbc76bb.jpg

Hey, GD,

What about the burning of the American glag, calling for the overthrow of our govt, alling for the murder of all whotes, calling for Trump's assassination?

That all part of the 'right to protest'...and the liberal atrempt to try to justify the current Soros-funded DNC / liberal anarchy?

There is a way to protest, and a way NOT to protest. Democrats always seem to be in the way-not-to-protest category. It's not a coincidence.

Thanks to Wikileaks and Project Veritas we know this paid astroturf protest is Soros funded bullshit...so why should we allow it to get out of control?

What a bunch of B'loney. Nobody here is disputing the rights of people to peaceful protest. But the protestors 1st Amendment Rights end where they interfere with the rights of others. The protestors do not have the right to hold others hostage by impeding their mobility, blocking emergency vehicles, preventing others from conducting their lawful business, preventing others from having access to public space, etc.

Hey, GD,

What about the burning of the American glag, calling for the overthrow of our govt, alling for the murder of all whotes, calling for Trump's assassination?

That all part of the 'right to protest'...and the liberal atrempt to try to justify the current Soros-funded DNC / liberal anarchy?
It's just an 'unfortunate byproduct' of people who are completely oblivious to the notion of personal responsibility.

Someone wants to protest, let em protest. I give two shits. When someone's protest interferes with someone else's basic rights, it's time to put em down.

Violence begets violence , it seems that's what they want let's give it to them I'm done with them

You have a right to protest, you don't have the right to infringe on the rights of others while you're doing it and people have the right to make their way through public thoroughfares.

You don't have to shut such protests down, just get them the fuck out of everybody Else's way.

You have a right to protest, you don't have the right to infringe on the rights of others while you're doing it and people have the right to make their way through public thoroughfares.

You don't have to shut such protests down, just get them the fuck out of everybody Else's way.
I want to see the cops start shooting the violent ones with real bullets so that it makes an impact and makes the statement that we won't tolerate it any longer

Forum List

Back